PDA

View Full Version : Scrooge thought

lucimPI
11-23-2007, 12:12 PM
The other day driving past Rent-a-Center, I saw one of those electric cars for kids. I told DH, you know if I had a little kid I would rent one, tell him that every night it had to go in the garage so someone would not steal it, wait until he left it out-return it to RAC and say Oh well, it got stolen.
Now that is an evil thought. I could not even believe I said it, hubby about went off the road laughing.
Just so you don't think I AM that evil, I did get one for my grandson when he was smaller-and it was NOT from RAC.
I tend to turn into a Scrooge after a few hours of shopping.

freeby4me
11-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Tiz the season......LOL I will admit thats too funny.

Kyla Kym
11-23-2007, 02:05 PM
The other day driving past Rent-a-Center, I saw one of those electric cars for kids. I told DH, you know if I had a little kid I would rent one, tell him that every night it had to go in the garage so someone would not steal it, wait until he left it out-return it to RAC and say Oh well, it got stolen.
Now that is an evil thought. I could not even believe I said it, hubby about went off the road laughing.
Just so you don't think I AM that evil, I did get one for my grandson when he was smaller-and it was NOT from RAC.
I tend to turn into a Scrooge after a few hours of shopping.

Or just wait until he gets bored with it. :D

And yes, your evil! Very, very evil! :slap Now stop having thoughts like that, it might be contagious!:rofl: