PDA

View Full Version : You people are so slow at posting

Mr Ginny
11-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Man up! Post more! :girlshit:

sheila_361
11-21-2007, 01:45 PM
maybe no one has anything to vent or complain about.. I know I sure don't, I actually have much to be thankful for. :)

loveswolfs
11-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Im to busy doing other things then post :itsme:

Tasha405
11-21-2007, 02:32 PM
We post more over in OT. :)

ahippiechic
11-21-2007, 03:27 PM
I've been busy making worms and dirt. When it's time to clean up after dinner tomorrow, I'll be in here for sure!

ldavern
11-21-2007, 03:33 PM
there's plenty of post you could reply to,, or you could just talk to yourself again:rolling :rolling

earnhardt1
11-21-2007, 03:42 PM
omg i cant freakin get a min to sit down...........:( but atleast we are together cooking

ldavern
11-21-2007, 04:22 PM
DH and I were having a heated debate on the proper way to dip a pretzel stick, I like to swirl, he on the other hand likes to plunge straight down.. Any thoughts you'd like to add?? :stupido2:

janelle
11-21-2007, 04:30 PM
I've been busy making worms and dirt. When it's time to clean up after dinner tomorrow, I'll be in here for sure!

I hope you are talking about a cake. LOL Guess it isn't the kitty litter cake or you would be making something else----litter & poop. HAHAHAHA Those Tootsie Rolls sure look real but you have to mush them down.

Kyla Kym
11-21-2007, 04:49 PM

No wonder your so thin hunny! Your going to starve to death eating that type of stuff! :laugh:
What don't ya'll just come on over here and eat with us. I'll fatting you up! :D

Jackie_Blu
11-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Holy cow! I just gave Idavern some Thanksgiving rep....she had ONE green square....after I clicked to give it to her, it SHOT UP TO 7! WTH!! I've never seen that happen b4, and I swear it really happened! LOL

She went from almost famous to splendid to behold with a click of a mouse! :rolling

ldavern
11-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Holy cow! I just gave Idavern some Thanksgiving rep....she had ONE green square....after I clicked to give it to her, it SHOT UP TO 7! WTH!! I've never seen that happen b4, and I swear it really happened! LOL

She went from almost famous to splendid to behold with a click of a mouse! :rolling
:confused: :confused: I have no idea what Rep is,, I've been away along time..But Thanks for the Rep anyways,, I think.. Is it a good thing to have Rep:hmmmm:

BeanieLuvR
11-21-2007, 08:33 PM

I know, it is so cool. I love going over to freebies and giving rep to older members with one square and watch them jump up. I repped her too and now all of her squares are full. :)

ldavern
11-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I love giving rep to older members with one square and watch them jump up. I repped her too and now all of her squares are full. :)

UMMM That doesn't sound to nice,, I'll have you know I'm married, so stop repping me:rolling :rolling I love all the new smiley , I think the last time I was here there were like 5:wings (yes I misquoted you for :laugh:

ilovecats
11-21-2007, 09:16 PM

lol.I'm still waiting for someone to have more than A reputation beyond repute.I keep watching Misty and nothing is changing yet.

BeanieLuvR
11-21-2007, 09:43 PM
UMMM That doesn't sound to nice,, I'll have you know I'm married, so stop repping me:rolling :rolling I love all the new smiley , I think the last time I was here there were like 5:wings (yes I misquoted you for :laugh:

You had better watch out. I can be a rep fiend. :star: I know, the new smilies are great!

Kyla Kym
11-21-2007, 09:49 PM

And here we had to work so dadgum hard for our little green bars!:getyou

;)

Jackie_Blu
11-21-2007, 10:46 PM
And here we had to work so dadgum hard for our little green bars!:getyou

;)

I know, I thought the same thing lol

and 'Ilovecats', I also have been wondering whats next after the repute lol
maybe this is the end of the line!!?? I know mine has said that forever & Ive had tons of rep on top of it, so maybe thats as high as we go.

ilovecats
11-22-2007, 08:28 PM

I have been repping all the Happy Thanksgiving posts and got A couple like that too.It was really funny!