PDA

View Full Version : What else can go Wrong???

earnhardt1
11-20-2007, 07:42 PM
:surrender So yesterday before we got home from North Carolina my son calls and says to my husband "daddy i went to run the sweeper and the power went off" he starts crying say how sorry he is that he broke half the house :love: lol. so we told him he prob just blew a breaker and for his gram to go check it well that didn't work. So they went to my mother in laws house till we got home. Well at 3 pm he calls back and said they came home and the lights were back on,BUT not the TV,stove or microwave...........
so we come home at 8 last night and hubby gets the happy electrical tester out and find out we are only getting half power to the breaker box,temp fixes it and we were able to watch TV. but now the stove wont work and the microwave isn't working......... and dinner is on thursday.... i just want to crawl in a hole and hide and cry.:tearhair i can never get a head. i just want to give up and run a way... so we got enough money to go get a new breaker box and it was the wrong one,so now i have to wait till tomorrow. however while at Lowe's the baby took some really nice pics with Jimmie Johnson's car( it was on display):driver:

oh and we just found out my uncle died at 50 of a massive heartattack..........

A0305
11-20-2007, 08:38 PM
OMG Sweetie, I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time. I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Sending many many hugs your way. I know you feel like running away but I know things will get better. Just remember, What does'nt break you will make your stronger.

Hang in there and Take Care

BlueBerriTerri
11-20-2007, 09:33 PM
So sorry that it's been such a rotten week for you! Hang in there...

tngirl
11-21-2007, 04:17 AM
DON'T ever ask that question!!!! The fates will show you exactly what else can go wrong!!!

I feel your pain child.

Army-Mom
11-21-2007, 04:19 AM
Hope it gets fixed soon...

freeby4me
11-21-2007, 05:37 AM
(((HUGS))) to help make it better.

earnhardt1
11-21-2007, 06:01 AM
DON'T ever ask that question!!!! The fates will show you exactly what else can go wrong!!!

I feel your pain child.

yea i see that so since last night we have figured out we dont even have the extra cash to get the box we need so we had to cancel thanksgiving dinner and i have no clue how the hell i am going to cook the kitchen is the only non powered room wtf.
i cant afford to keep eating out i have been sitting here crying since i woke up this morning.

klutzie56
11-21-2007, 08:31 AM
yea i see that so since last night we have figured out we dont even have the extra cash to get the box we need so we had to cancel thanksgiving dinner and i have no clue how the hell i am going to cook the kitchen is the only non powered room wtf.
i cant afford to keep eating out i have been sitting here crying since i woke up this morning.

How about the trusty old grill. My son has made a turkey on them and it was very good. While he was in college the oven did'nt work in the house they rented and they even cooked pizza on it.

ahippiechic
11-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Sorry things suck right now!

IthinkNOT!
11-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Yeah, go for the grill idea. There isn't much that you can't cook on a grill. My ex and I went without electric for a while, and we lived off the grill!

karefree
11-21-2007, 12:09 PM
you could temporarily move the microwave to another room.

earnhardt1
11-21-2007, 12:11 PM
ITS FIXED :) thanks for the great ideas i was thinking about the grill lol

Mr Ginny
11-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Sorry things suck right now!

Of course it does...the most recent incident involved a sweeper. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Ginny868/rimshot.gif