PDA

View Full Version : I have ice cream with hot fudge, I have hot cheese popcorn

JewRican
11-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes, I have junk food galore but what I really want is a salad! Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, hot pickled cauliflower, olives, cheese and a ton of ranch dressing. :eating: My problem? I don't have any lettuce, tomatoes or cucumbers! I also let DH take my car today. :gaah I wonder if he'll pick me up a salad at Wendy's? :cry Figures I'd get a healthy craving and not have the stuff to satisfy it! :crazy

Shann
11-19-2007, 09:52 PM
LOL poor thing, your cravings change every day. I'm still craving that damn peppermint ice cream. I'm getting some this week, but I've said no more dairy til Wednesday night, so I don't want it tempting me til then. If it makes you feel any better I don't have any of that stuff either and meant to grab some the other day. :( will you share some of the hot cheese popcorn? that sounds really delicious.

JewRican
11-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Sure and my peppermint ice cream too!

Shann
11-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Sure and my peppermint ice cream too!

Ohhhhh! YOU have peppermint ice cream? YUM! LOL did your hubby find you some? I'm on my way, I'll pick up some salad fixin's on the way :D

JewRican
11-19-2007, 10:02 PM
He was already changing so I'll hit him up (naked) at the door to go get me one. Yes, I'm trading sex for a salad! lol

Shann
11-19-2007, 11:40 PM
He was already changing so I'll hit him up (naked) at the door to go get me one. Yes, I'm trading sex for a salad! lol

:rofl: sometimes some things are just more important ;) Enjoy your salad :D