PDA

View Full Version : I'm very upset w/ the Lean Cuisine Lunch Tote promo *kinda long*

Shann
11-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Here we are 11 weeks later and I have yet to receive my tote. :mad: I called over a week ago and was told that some addresses had gotten mixed up so they were trying to sort it out. I'm a little irritated at this. First, I really didn't have the money to buy anymore than one, so I ordered one, well there must have been a glitch in the system b/c my CC was charged twice. I only got ONE email confirmation though :confused: but I figured it's for a good cause and I can use the second for a Christmas gift. In the system it does show I'm suppose to get two (again don't know how that happened) and was told to call back in 5-7 business days to see if there was a status update. The guy had no idea how long it would be and said that it should still be w/in the original 8-10 weeks but I informed him we were all ready in week 10 I asked him if I call back and no progress was made, if I could cancel and he assured me I could. But I don't want to, I just want my damn lunch totes. I called today another number and was told that it shows they are being processed. When I asked how long it would take to ship I was informed that it should be w/in the 8-12 week period.. URG... :getyou when the hell did they get up to 12 weeks?!? It says 10 on their farking site. :rules I proceeded to tell the lady how disappointed I was over all this and she apparently had no idea there was anything holding up the bags.. NICE I swear if they come and there is black crap all over them, like some have reported, someone is going to be very unhappy on the other end of the line as I will not be a happy camper. :getyou :mad:

I think what really irritates me is I had the same situation happen last year but w/ a different company. I ordered WAY (months) before Christmas for Christmas gifts only to get them the Thursday before Christmas and just like this lunch tote those needed to get mailed to Iowa and we all know that it is prob going to take 1+ weeks to get anything mailed during that time. Needless to say my family ended up getting their stuff late, I don't want this to happen again.

ahippiechic
11-19-2007, 04:08 PM
That's just messed up! Sorry and hope they get them out to you soon!

catdance
11-19-2007, 04:30 PM
gosh I got mine weeks and weeks ago..

tsquared
11-19-2007, 05:29 PM
i have 2 of them and will send you 1 raok if you would like.

Shann
11-19-2007, 05:33 PM
i have 2 of them and will send you 1 raok if you would like.

that's very nice T, I greatly appreciate the offer, but please keep yours, I'm sure I'll eventually get mine :)

tsquared
11-19-2007, 05:38 PM
that's very nice T, I greatly appreciate the offer, but please keep yours, I'm sure I'll eventually get mine :)

it is up to you if you need it for a present then i can mail tomorrow to you........i dont expect anything in return

catdance
11-19-2007, 05:44 PM
I also have an extra and expect nothing back, I am a Chef and don't carry a lunch..just let me know or PM me, it is the HOLIDAY spirit..

Tasha405
11-19-2007, 05:44 PM
it is up to you if you need it for a present then i can mail tomorrow to you........i dont expect anything in return

Aww T, thats so sweet of you. :hug

Shann I hope you get your bags soon. I think I got mine like 2 weeks ago or so.

tngirl
11-19-2007, 06:40 PM
I need to call them. I ordered 3 of the bags and I have only gotten one of them. I had intended them as gifts also, hope they come soon and yeah, they had better not have any spots on them!

Shann
12-06-2007, 04:29 PM
*I did post this in the deals forum, but wanted to post it here too... I'm just that mad* I called today (we're now in week 13) and asked where my bags were. Apparently the last two times when I called and was told my order was processing it was actually some piece of paper that was processing NOT my bags. Of course both times I was told they would send it to research. So today the lady tells me that my orders have pretty much stopped and she was going to send it to research and I lost it. I told her I wanted my money back and was told that they wouldn't give me a refund.. so basically they were NOT shipping my items b/c who knows why and to add insult to injury my money wasn't going to be returned until they go through research. (and this could take 5-7 business days) I told her the other times I called they were sending it to research as well and obviously someone wasn't doing their damn job b/c I still don't have my totes. :mad: She was nice though and I told her I didn't mean to be snippy w/ her, but I was fed up w/ waiting and getting the run around as these were Christmas gifts and now I was going to have to go buy something else. I couldn't even get an estimated time when they would arrive. At the end of the call I told her I was going to dispute this with my bank to get my money back since they didn't want to. :mad: I did call my bank and I should have my money back in 5 days or by Dec. 13. I know this is suppose to be for a good cause, but damn! They were the ones that stopped my order, didn't contact me AND kept my money. :getyou :getyou :getyou

freeby4me
12-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh jeez, yes definately get your money back.

hunny
12-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Geez, that really sucks.. Im glad i didnt buy any. What a load of crap youve gone through... and for nothing....

Shann
12-08-2007, 02:24 PM
:dancing: I checked this morning before I went to bed and my money is all ready back in my account! It took ONE day! whoo hoo. Now I need to figure out what the hell I'm getting for my friend :confused: *sigh* But I'm glad I got my money back since they didn't want to ship my damn bags to me OR return my money.. shame on you lean cuisine!:mad:

freeby4me
12-08-2007, 02:39 PM
:dancing: I checked this morning before I went to bed and my money is all ready back in my account! It took ONE day! whoo hoo. Now I need to figure out what the hell I'm getting for my friend :confused: *sigh* But I'm glad I got my money back since they didn't want to ship my damn bags to me OR return my money.. shame on you lean cuisine!:mad:

Good! Im glad you got it back. I didnt have the money this year to be buying any (I really thought about making some available for it though) and Im glad I didnt. I'll also remember this for next year.

Dont worry about your friend, im sure you'll find something awesome!