PDA

View Full Version : Stop!

JewRican
11-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Please stop posting food related threads. Thanks to BBS (and my daughter's damn bookit GC) I am having Pizza Hut this weekend with some Peppermint ice cream. :slap I am doing very good on not gaining massive amounts of weight this pregnancy but ya'll are seriously NOT helping.

DrGrin
11-13-2007, 01:43 PM
LOL I was just talking to someone on IM and they were talking about all the stuff they'd been snacking on this week. I told them to just shutup and don't mention food to me.

I support you 100% in getting the threads about foods stopped!

Side note: Hope all goes well with your pregnancy. :)

Jackie_Blu
11-13-2007, 01:44 PM
LOL I been thinking the same thing! The pie thread the other day made me remember I had a strawberry cheesecake in the freezer. Ughhhhhhhh

JewRican
11-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Oh great, cheesecake! My stepdaughter is bring my white chocolate raspberry cheesecake this weekend that I ordered from her fundraiser. Did I mention I will be arriving at her door with a fork? lol It's a 2 hour drive and I don't want it to go bad. ;)

BigLyd1
11-13-2007, 02:06 PM
That almost sounds like the kind from Cheesecake Factory.

I rarely have a piece of pie but because of that thread on pies, I just had to have a piece of Chocolate Meringue Pie. Didn't help that hubby insisted on going to the pie place for dinner. What was I supposed to do? :dontknow:

atprm
11-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Mom's home made cheesecake (recipe posted here somewhere) with Sanders Hot Fudge swirled in!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm tasty!!!!

Shann
11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
maybe we need a separate section for food/recipes that way no one has to see it if they don't want to ;) *hint hint* :lol

Oooh and is that Edy's peppermint ice cream?

Kyla Kym
11-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Please stop posting food related threads. Thanks to BBS (and my daughter's damn bookit GC) I am having Pizza Hut this weekend with some Peppermint ice cream. :slap I am doing very good on not gaining massive amounts of weight this pregnancy but ya'll are seriously NOT helping.

LOL I started 2 of the dang food threads, and I'm on a diet! I guess I've lost my freaking mind! :D

BigLyd1
11-13-2007, 05:01 PM
maybe we need a separate section for food/recipes that way no one has to see it if they don't want to ;) *hint hint* :lol

Must be. I've seen it in the stores... except it's Dreyer's here. Isn't it Dreyer's where you're at, Shann?

Ooh that sounds good... and with some chocolate syrup. YUM!

JewRican
11-13-2007, 05:01 PM

I have never seen Edy's peppermint, hmmm, better send DH on a mission! lol I normally buy mine at Braums, they are hormone free.

Shann
11-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Must be. I've seen it in the stores... except it's Dreyer's here. Isn't it Dreyer's where you're at, Shann?

might be, I have been trying to say far far away from the ice cream isles and NOT go down them.

I have never seen Edy's peppermint, hmmm, better send DH on a mission! lol I normally buy mine at Braums, they are hormone free.

I haven't seen it in the stores, but I got an email from them and it looked so yummy. http://www.edys.com/main/index.asp?b=105 it's right there on the home page

JewRican
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh yeah, tease the pregnant chick. :(

Shann
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Oh yeah, tease the pregnant chick. :(

Aww I'm sorry... I don't know if we get it here, and I really can't send you some if we do. Did you ever get the two other things you were craving?

Starlady01
11-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Speaking of FOOD hehe, I just got my order from Swiss Colony and the food ain't that bad. A little over priced if you ask me and the portions are kind of small for the price but still not bad.

I used the code AG1362 and got 24 free Chocolate Truffles free. I will being paying for ever on the order tho. But the payments are small.

Starlady01
11-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Ice cream is one of my addictions I love Ice Cream. Ice Cream is one of the biggest reason I put on weight to begin with besides chocolate.

JewRican
11-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Aww I'm sorry... I don't know if we get it here, and I really can't send you some if we do. Did you ever get the two other things you were craving?

I did get the Hot Cheese Popcorn and I no longer want the salad dressing. It's probably just as well I don't have any ice cream on hand because I'd eat it all! :coy

DrGrin
11-13-2007, 08:23 PM
LOL I started 2 of the dang food threads, and I'm on a diet! I guess I've lost my freaking mind! :D

Join the club. I'm dieting too, and here I am checking out the food threads!!

Speaking of FOOD hehe, I just got my order from Swiss Colony and the food ain't that bad. A little over priced if you ask me and the portions are kind of small for the price but still not bad.

I used the code AG1362 and got 24 free Chocolate Truffles free. I will being paying for ever on the order tho. But the payments are small.

I got a catalog from them a few days ago. They had this offer where I was preapproved for up to $800 in credit. I yanked the order form from the middle of the catalog and shredded it. I cut the staples out of the book and shredded the pages of the catalog.

Now who gave them my mailing info? Shame on you! I will not be tempted by that evil plot to ruin my diet and make me gain back the 20 pounds that I have lost! :rofl: