PDA

View Full Version : Ebates

wendy1214
11-06-2007, 07:32 AM
EBATES!! Earn $10.00 bonus
EBATES WOW !! Earn cash back, (a big fat check) when you shop online any at just about any retailer!!! And now, until NOVEMBER 15th, earn a Double Bonus Offer sign up of $10.00 when you sign up and make a qualifying purchase!! It couldn't be easier. Just go to ebates, search the store you want to purchase from, (they will even alert you to coupons and specials for that retailer), and ebates takes care of the rest. Every quarter you earn at least $5, they will send you your "big fat check". This way, you will be guaranteed a check after your first purchase. WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!!!
THINK CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
Thanks, Wendy

http://www.ebates.com/doublebonusoffer/index.htm?id=5901499s:santaclaus:

Ebates Reminder

If you signed up for ebates, just a friendly reminder to make a purchase by Nov. 15th for your $10 sign-up bonus! Here is a great idea:
Buy your Entertainment coupon book through ebates and get back $6, plus your $10 bonus sign up! Right now Entertainment is offering free shipping, and $5 off retail price too! This is an awesome deal! I got my book for $15, shipped, and will get back $6 from ebates for a total of $9 for my book!! Count the $10 sign on bonus and it is more than free!!!

thanks again,
Wendy

Also- today only, get back 8% on all Target.com purchases- everyday ebates has a new "Daily Double" where the cash back for that retailer is doubled!!