PDA

View Full Version : grr craigslist rude ppl

earnhardt1
10-26-2007, 02:54 PM
ok so i have a stainless fridge 4 sale less than 2 yrs old and my orignal price was 350 dropped down to 300 and for teh last 2 days i had a guy swear he was coming today for 250 well an hour after he was supposed to be here he has his mommy call and say they found another one i could have sold it last night to a lady 10 minutes away but no i told her i was holding it for this assshole.... i am so pissed really could have used the cash now..... why are ppl so rude

ahippiechic
10-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Lot of people on there are rude. Next time, just tell them the 1st one to pick it up gets it and don't hold it.

earnhardt1
10-26-2007, 03:00 PM
yea i just redid the add i am hoping it doesnt make me sound like a bitch

ahippiechic
10-26-2007, 03:03 PM
yea i just redid the add i am hoping it doesnt make me sound like a bitch

LOL, oh well, join the club, I sound like a bitch most of the time!

earnhardt1
10-26-2007, 03:07 PM
lol ill post the link let me know what ya think

ahippiechic
10-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Sounds fine to me.

earnhardt1
10-26-2007, 03:28 PM
ok cool

Mom2Shaun
10-26-2007, 03:51 PM
OMG! The bottom photo made me think you had it lying on its side! LOL!

Your ad sounds fine to me. I'm sure lots of people can relate to your lament!

earnhardt1
10-26-2007, 04:03 PM
OMG! The bottom photo made me think you had it lying on its side! LOL!

Your ad sounds fine to me. I'm sure lots of people can relate to your lament!

lol kitchen isnt long enough to get a good shot unless i did the sideways thing... i just have a crooked kitchen lamo

tracyb
10-26-2007, 05:04 PM
not a thing wrong with what you posted......

Shann
10-27-2007, 09:41 AM
this happens to me all the time! Earlier this week someone was going to come after work to pick something up, they didn't show or call so I called and left a message, they haven't replied. Then I get another message to call them, well I did and I left a message and sent an email and no word from that person either. URRRRGGG! I'm not holding it for either of them though, whoever comes and gets it first, gets it. :mad: I'm so sick of rude ppl and CL, 99% of the time I have trouble w/ the ppl on that site, I wish there was a feedback rating, then maybe they wouldn't be such assholes.

iluvmybaby
10-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Whenever I sell something, I always have the first come first serve policy...However I do keep emails/phone numbers and promise to get back to them if the seller doesn't show up, 9 out of 10 times I never have an item NOT sell that way. And make sure to post photos, for that price I would expect it to be like new consider at HD the cheap ones are $350 new..... at $250 that is a good price without heavy scratches/dent's etc

ladybugva
10-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I have a lot of people e-mail me and ask questions that the answers are stated in the post. Like what size is it?? Hello... I put "says 2-4 yrs"

Hope some one buys it soon.

babydoll_jen
11-11-2007, 08:01 PM
ooops wrong one

Shann
11-12-2007, 01:26 AM
have you sold it? hope you didn't get too many flakes, people are so rude :(

earnhardt1
11-12-2007, 06:47 AM
no it didnt sell yes to many flakes but i traded my mom for a brand new bed for the lil man

hunny
11-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Geez, I dont understand why people bump this old stuff up, Just to create more drama i guess.

Member for six years, and this is your participation on the board, Creating drama. Your personal life must be lacking something.

DrGrin
11-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Geez, I dont understand why people bump this old stuff up, Just to create more drama i guess.

Member for six years, and this is your participation on the board, Creating drama. Your personal life must be lacking something.

And it seems that you've been a member just as long yet you have nothing better to do than to follow the drama complaining about what other people post on a forum. Perhaps your personal life is lacking something also. ;)

earnhardt1
11-13-2007, 10:39 AM
r u freakin serious????????? u have nothing better to do than try to start all over again today? i sit here laughing my ass off at how childish some of you peple are here...... its so damn sad its funny

freeby4me
11-13-2007, 10:42 AM
And it seems that you've been a member just as long yet you have nothing better to do than to follow the drama complaining about what other people post on a forum. Perhaps your personal life is lacking something also. ;)

LOL so very true.

Im glad you were able to trade it for a new bed for the little guy.

tigger4
11-13-2007, 10:43 AM

The post is only a couple of weeks old and I don't see anyone hassling her in here. Just people asking if she sold it and wishing her luck.

earnhardt1
11-13-2007, 10:44 AM
yea me too he needed a new one and mom was moving so she needed to replace the fridge in her house she was sellin so it was a good deal as she jsut bought the bed 2 months ago

tigger4
11-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Sounds like a win win situation for both of you.

earnhardt1
11-13-2007, 10:46 AM
The post is only a couple of weeks old and I don't see anyone hassling her in here. Just people asking if she sold it and wishing her luck.

this was bumped yesterday with all you drama makers so please dont come and try to be fake nice today...not trying to be a bitch or anything but liek you really care its more for you "perfect" people to try and say omg she is rich she sold her fridge so call the irs and fbi she must be scamming....
but there are those ppl who really do care and i found trading it to be a better casue