PDA

View Full Version : Stop Whatever U R Doing!!!!!!!

heartlvrs
10-23-2007, 11:30 AM
RIGHT NOW!!!!....and join hands with whoever is near you!! And pray...pray for our troops and all the people in California with the fire issue...all the brave firefighters and police, rescue personnell and families.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................Amen....

dixiechicken
10-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Good Thing my dogs don't mind that I hold their paws :) Thanks for making me feel more grateful today!

irish123
10-23-2007, 12:18 PM
agree !

Adra
10-23-2007, 12:47 PM
I am the only one here so I just put my hands togeather and went into the throneroom of God.

heartlvrs
10-24-2007, 05:14 AM
I am sure the furbaby didnt mind..nor Our Father God:)

regor380
10-24-2007, 06:14 AM
I too am home alone, but I am praying for all, I sure hope this is over soon and they can soon get on with their lives.

Army-Mom
10-24-2007, 07:19 AM
prayers said.