PDA

View Full Version : Such Pettiness Is Embarrassing

tngirl
10-19-2007, 09:38 PM
I will go ahead and post this in v/w because I figure it will get moved here anyway. I knew right off the bat that when the first "withdrawal" occurred what was going on, before Heidi mentioned a pm going around. I just want to say that you people really take the cake.

What? You think you are the only ones capable of doing anything? Do you think that you always have to be in "charge" for it to be done right? Some people are just so full of themselves and have become very hateful. And to think that I actually defended someone that turns around and sneaks around to ruin something for others. Something that started out as something good has been turned into a pissing contest. Are you trying to prove that you have more friends than someone else?

YankeeMary
10-19-2007, 09:44 PM
What in the world are you talking about? I seem to miss everything.

tngirl
10-19-2007, 09:45 PM
They will know who I am talking about.

YankeeMary
10-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Must mean I am safe...hehe.

tngirl
10-19-2007, 09:53 PM

This time :rofl:

YankeeMary
10-19-2007, 09:55 PM
This time :rofl:

Thanks friend...:slap

tngirl
10-19-2007, 09:57 PM
:slapping Right back at ya.

Jackie_Blu
10-19-2007, 09:59 PM

Don't feel alone, Mary, I'm as lost as you are. Guess that means I'm safe,too!:dancing: (I hope) tngirl, I'm so sorry if something has been done to hurt your feelings. Maybe there's a misunderstanding? Ok, I'll stay the hell out of it. :hug

DBackFan
10-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Its the "secret PM" and the people involved (or not) in Earnhardts Christmas swap. ITA with ya tngirl. What absolute garbage.

tngirl
10-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Don't feel alone, Mary, I'm as lost as you are. Guess that means I'm safe,too!:dancing: (I hope) tngirl, I'm so sorry if something has been done to hurt your feelings. Maybe there's a misunderstanding? Ok, I'll stay the hell out of it. :hug

It isn't something that has hurt my feelings but I am sure it has hurt other's and that pisses me off. And what pisses me off even more is because it is about the xmas exchange. What a deal to get all petty about.

Bahet
10-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Damn it feels good to, for once, be totally out of the loop about secret PMs, pettiness, nastiness, and problems that the mods have to deal with.

I'm sticking around here if for no other reason than I can just ignore stuff like that. :rofl:

MsLynn
10-19-2007, 10:44 PM
i'm always out of the loop, i always see posts like this and know nothing, lol.

MY MIND IS TOO LITTLE TO BE WANDERING AROUND OUT HERE ALL ALONE

Explorer 4x4'r
10-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Once again, I'm clueless as usual
At least it means that I too am safe

Bubblescc
10-19-2007, 11:10 PM
It isn't something that has hurt my feelings but I am sure it has hurt other's and that pisses me off. And what pisses me off even more is because it is about the xmas exchange. What a deal to get all petty about.

(((((((TNGIRL))))))))

DOnt know what is going on but you sound like you need a hug! Since you made me laugh yesterday with that video (gun control lmao) I will give ya a free hug!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Corinna
10-19-2007, 11:16 PM
I think I am out of this one too. Who am I kidding I just figured out what a PM was.
I don't mind arguing I just hate to see feelings hurt. I have found that you can make someone mad and they will usually get over it, but hurt someones feelings and they will
never forget it.

nightrider127
10-19-2007, 11:29 PM
I think I am out of this one too. Who am I kidding I just figured out what a PM was.
I don't mind arguing I just hate to see feelings hurt. I have found that you can make someone mad and they will usually get over it, but hurt someones feelings and they will
never forget it.

You are so right about that. Once hurtful, angry words have been said, there is no calling them back.

earnhardt1
10-20-2007, 02:28 AM
well it's cool cuz like i said the shit aint gonna bring down my xmas fun.........
the comment was i did it before her well guess what if you want to be head shit all the time get on the ball. yea i would love to see the secret pm...... lmao oh wait do i look like i am gonna stop because she comes in my thread advertising her HELL NO........... earnhardts xmas swap is not going to end~~~~~~~thanks guys.found my true friends here

Army-Mom
10-20-2007, 04:34 AM
:confused:

dv8grl
10-20-2007, 05:20 AM
has this been DRAMA WEEK or what?

good grief

Quaker_Parrots
10-20-2007, 05:28 AM
has this been DRAMA WEEK or what?

good grief

LOL if BBS was a soap opera, I bet it would win an Emmy

:lurker

evrita
10-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Its almost a full moon cant ya tell I can !!!

PrincessArky
10-20-2007, 06:17 AM
I have no idea what is going on so I will either upset everyone or upset nobody with the comment.......some ppl will simply never grow up so I wouldnt worry with what they say

Tasha405
10-20-2007, 06:56 AM
Woo hoo! I guess I'm safe too!!! :lol

Willow
10-20-2007, 07:15 AM
A few years back I had run a secret pal exchange. That didn't mean that from then on I was the only one that could organize them. Anyone can set up any kind of an exchange at any time. There are no set people that were put in charge of this.

Tasha405
10-20-2007, 07:19 AM
A few years back I had run a secret pal exchange. That didn't mean that from then on I was the only one that could organize them. Anyone can set up any kind of an exchange at any time. There are no set people that were put in charge of this.

I agree. I think I may have run one a time or two myself. Or at least participated. Hell, I can't remember now. LOL Its been a while. :o

In any case, I wish yall luck and hope yall have a great exchange! :)

Oh and for the record.....

I was totally INNOCENT.. again! ;) :lol

Willow
10-20-2007, 07:26 AM
I agree. I think I may have run one a time or two myself. Or at least participated. Hell, I can't remember now. LOL Its been a while. :o

In any case, I wish yall luck and hope yall have a great exchange! :)

Oh and for the record.....

I was totally INNOCENT.. again! ;) :lol

I haven't participated in them for a while. The last one that I was in I had to drop out of because we were in the process of moving and money had become an issue but a replacement was found so it wasn't like I just didn't bother to tell anyone.

Tasha405
10-20-2007, 07:34 AM
I haven't participated in them for a while. The last one that I was in I had to drop out of because we were in the process of moving and money had become an issue but a replacement was found so it wasn't like I just didn't bother to tell anyone.

Its been a while for me too. I really enjoyed them though.

It kills me when people don't want to do things because its someone first time hosting something. Hell, they have to start somewhere. Ya know?

ahippiechic
10-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Can someone who actually got the PM forward it to me?

I wasn't in this one (either of them) I did a Tshirt exchange a long time ago and then got ripped off in the beach towel exchange.

Tasha405
10-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Can someone who actually got the PM forward it to me?

I wasn't in this one (either of them) I did a Tshirt exchange a long time ago and then got ripped off in the beach towel exchange.

I didn't get a PM but I would send it to ya if I had.

Yeah, I got a little burned once and I think that was the end of it for me. lol Its a chance you take though, with any of these exchange type things. No matter who hosts it.

ahippiechic
10-20-2007, 07:58 AM
That's true Tasha, and my partner in the towel exchange had good feedback and everything. But MistyWolf and Aloha made it up to me. ( I got a beautiful towel and scented pic frame and notecard from Aloha, she's such a sweetie)

Everyone had a 1st time doing these exchanges and if they don't want in, then just leave it alone. About the members with no feedback, she was going to pair them together, I think. No matter, it was her exchange, no point in trying to sabbotage it.

Tasha405
10-20-2007, 08:16 AM
That's true Tasha, and my partner in the towel exchange had good feedback and everything. But MistyWolf and Aloha made it up to me. ( I got a beautiful towel and scented pic frame and notecard from Aloha, she's such a sweetie)

Everyone had a 1st time doing these exchanges and if they don't want in, then just leave it alone. About the members with no feedback, she was going to pair them together, I think. No matter, it was her exchange, no point in trying to sabbotage it.

ITA!! :)

YankeeMary
10-20-2007, 08:50 AM
Ok Now that I am up to par...Davesbabydoll (IMO) wasn't trying to cause problems, I think she was just kinda giving a warning, that it can really be hard, as people can not follow through, drop out, complain about who they were partnered with, etc...and that mixing adults and kids would be extemely difficult. I think it offended Earnhart and I can understand that, but I think she understands now but others won't let it go. Beings this is PMS week here I can't imagine anything going smoothly...lol. As far as the PM going around goes, its called a PM (Personal Message) because thats what it is Personal. People have the right to participate or not for any reason or for no reason at all, and its not right for others to be ticked because others opted out. There are alot of scammers here and people are afraid of being ripped off and I don't blame them. Since there are a couple out there that are new and joined this swap/exchange and have no feedback, that freaks people out (rightly so). So try to be understanding on both sides of this issue. I hope that this swap/exchange goes wonderful and no one is ripped, but if it doesn't, know thats common around here.

Heidi
10-20-2007, 09:24 AM
The way I read the PM I don't think she was trying to give problems, but I did feel like she was trying to persuade people to drop out.

I don't think that Earnhart was planning on mixing kids with adults. The way I understad it, there are only two kids involved so far, her's and mine. They will get something for eachother.

I have a $21 item out right now that I'm probably going to get F***** on because the seller just got a negative yesterday for not shipping and she isn't logging in or seeing her PM's. However I'm still going to participate, just be more cautious about who I get partnered with.

tngirl
10-20-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok Now that I am up to par...Davesbabydoll (IMO) wasn't trying to cause problems, I think she was just kinda giving a warning, that it can really be hard, as people can not follow through, drop out, complain about who they were partnered with, etc...and that mixing adults and kids would be extemely difficult. I think it offended Earnhart and I can understand that, but I think she understands now but others won't let it go. Beings this is PMS week here I can't imagine anything going smoothly...lol. As far as the PM going around goes, its called a PM (Personal Message) because thats what it is Personal. People have the right to participate or not for any reason or for no reason at all, and its not right for others to be ticked because others opted out. There are alot of scammers here and people are afraid of being ripped off and I don't blame them. Since there are a couple out there that are new and joined this swap/exchange and have no feedback, that freaks people out (rightly so). So try to be understanding on both sides of this issue. I hope that this swap/exchange goes wonderful and no one is ripped, but if it doesn't, know thats common around here.

This is BS and you know it. Liz is the only newbie on the list. Faithfully may not have feedback but she has been around for a long time. Tami already offered to be paired with Liz and I would not have a problem being paired with ANYONE on the list. Does Liz have money problems? Hell, we ALL do! Yeah, it would really suck to be on the screwed end of a swap, but you know what, I go into this thing knowing that is the chance I take. But, you know what? Isn't this this season for giving anyway? Better to give than receive? And all that other stuff? The one and only year that I did an exchange I was kind of screwed on the ornament exchange, big deal!!!!

tngirl
10-20-2007, 11:13 AM
The way I read the PM I don't think she was trying to give problems, but I did feel like she was trying to persuade people to drop out.

I don't think that Earnhart was planning on mixing kids with adults. The way I understad it, there are only two kids involved so far, her's and mine. They will get something for eachother.

I have a $21 item out right now that I'm probably going to get F***** on because the seller just got a negative yesterday for not shipping and she isn't logging in or seeing her PM's. However I'm still going to participate, just be more cautious about who I get partnered with.

If we all worried up front of getting screwed I think we would be not so nice people. I wasn't going to do it but changed my mind and actually looked forward to it...I still do.

earnhardt1
10-20-2007, 11:17 AM
i am really exited about this

MsLynn
10-20-2007, 11:21 AM
i got screwed over years ago in the "birthdayclub" and then never joined any others, hopefully soon financially i may be able to try again, dont' have much feedback but been around along time, lol

tngirl
10-20-2007, 11:31 AM
i got screwed over years ago in the "birthdayclub" and then never joined any others, hopefully soon financially i may be able to try again, dont' have much feedback but been around along time, lol

You know, I finally decided to join the birthday club, I think last year or the year before? And the person that I got paired with dropped off the face of the planet. Luckily there had been no exchanges, but her b'day was coming up soon and I am glad I tried to contact her before sending anything out. I don't know what happened with her, not seen or heard from her since. I guess life happened, which at times happens to all of us.

tsquared
10-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Sure hope that as it gets closer to Christmas more get the real meaning of the Christmas Holiday...........

tngirl
10-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Sure hope that as it gets closer to Christmas more get the real meaning of the Christmas Holiday...........

Thank you tom.

lizmolik
10-20-2007, 03:13 PM
This is BS and you know it. Liz is the only newbie on the list. Faithfully may not have feedback but she has been around for a long time. Tami already offered to be paired with Liz and I would not have a problem being paired with ANYONE on the list. Does Liz have money problems? Hell, we ALL do! Yeah, it would really suck to be on the screwed end of a swap, but you know what, I go into this thing knowing that is the chance I take. But, you know what? Isn't this this season for giving anyway? Better to give than receive? And all that other stuff? The one and only year that I did an exchange I was kind of screwed on the ornament exchange, big deal!!!!

Yes, I do have some money problems, but I would still like to do the swap! I think it would be fun! I dont ever get to do stuff like this! I understand where everyone is comming from...I dont have any "rep" for trading and stuff like that, so I can see your concern...All's I can give you is my word!

earnhardt1
10-20-2007, 03:18 PM

tom thanks i hope so to :dancing:

YankeeMary
10-20-2007, 07:51 PM

When I said that I meant in general not just those her, come on give me a freaking break, the sign ups haven't even ended yet. I have no idea who the heck Liz even is, so I wouldn't be commenting on her financial statis as it isn't my place as well I am not aware of it. And I agree you enter in these things knowing you can get screwed but sure doesn't stop people from bitchin about it when it happens, then we have numerous threads complaining about them being scammed...yadda yadda yadda.

YankeeMary
10-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Yes, I do have some money problems, but I would still like to do the swap! I think it would be fun! I dont ever get to do stuff like this! I understand where everyone is comming from...I dont have any "rep" for trading and stuff like that, so I can see your concern...All's I can give you is my word!

My post earlier wasn't to point you out or faithfully, it was just people without feedback in general. I sure wouldn't try to point fingers or hurt feelings in that way. Regardless, it is what it is, just didn't want your feelings hurt because my post was mistyped or misunderstood.

okie
10-20-2007, 08:09 PM
She has only been here four months. I thought that it was said earlier that you had to be a member for atleast six months.

DBackFan
10-20-2007, 09:06 PM
She has only been here four months. I thought that it was said earlier that you had to be a member for atleast six months.

I don't see where you saw that. In her rules she says if you are new you will be paired with another new person BUT like I said and tngirl did too, match them with us, ITS FINE.

lizmolik
10-20-2007, 09:25 PM
My post earlier wasn't to point you out or faithfully, it was just people without feedback in general. I sure wouldn't try to point fingers or hurt feelings in that way. Regardless, it is what it is, just didn't want your feelings hurt because my post was mistyped or misunderstood.

Oh no my feelings are not hurt...I completely understand where you all are comming from! I am not offended!

lizmolik
10-20-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't see where you saw that. In her rules she says if you are new you will be paired with another new person BUT like I said and tngirl did too, match them with us, ITS FINE.

Thank you DBackFan...I would not let you or tngirl down, or anyone else...I give my word!

tngirl
10-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Liz may be new, but at least she has made the attempt to become part of the "family". Now, if it was someone that just signed up and said "hey! I want to do this", then I would say that it wasn't a good idea. There are also a lot of newbies here that the only place they go are the deals, freebies, contests and so on.

So, there isn't anything that anyone is going to say that is going dampen my spirits. :dancing:

YankeeMary
10-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Liz may be new, but at least she has made the attempt to become part of the "family". Now, if it was someone that just signed up and said "hey! I want to do this", then I would say that it wasn't a good idea. There are also a lot of newbies here that the only place they go are the deals, freebies, contests and so on.

So, there isn't anything that anyone is going to say that is going dampen my spirits. :dancing:

I would certainly hope you wouldn't let someone online dampen a CHRISTmas spirit. (I really didn't think you would.) It so isn't worth it. I just hope everyone gets what they want and then some.

YankeeMary
10-20-2007, 09:57 PM

It is in another thread , I don't know how to quote it here but I copied and pasted it...I will also bump that thread up for yah.

see thats why shady traders hurt the "family"......... who's game i think we should only allow the ppl that have atleast 6 months or more here and have feedback to join the christmas exchange...... i loved the beach towel one this summer

DBackFan
10-20-2007, 10:16 PM
It is in another thread , I don't know how to quote it here but I copied and pasted it...I will also bump that thread up for yah.

see thats why shady traders hurt the "family"......... who's game i think we should only allow the ppl that have atleast 6 months or more here and have feedback to join the christmas exchange...... i loved the beach towel one this summer

OK I do see that but later where she makes the rules she does not say that and that is what we are all going by now I guess.

YankeeMary
10-20-2007, 10:26 PM
OK I do see that but later where she makes the rules she does not say that and that is what we are all going by now I guess.

I get yah...I thought I was losing it because I also remember something about 6 months...lol...anyways...

okie
10-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Here you go Mary.

ITA..... and besides feedback they must be a member for more than 6 months
i dont want to see anyone getting scammed for christmas

tngirl
10-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Here you go Mary.

So, what's your point? This is what I mean, you don't want to be a part of the exchange so why are you so worried about it? We are all big kids, we can take care of ourselves. We ALL understand that when you become part of ANY exchange you run the risk of being this time to get screwed. So, I'm waiting...what is your point in bringing this up?

I agree with some type of rule to help minimize the chances of someone getting scammed, but come on already!! LET IT GO!! and leave us alone! Geez Louise! I don't think if any of us here are worried about Liz only being her 4 months, then why are you? Like I said, she has at least made the attempt to "socialize" instead of just being her to get what she can get or just lurking. And even that concern has been taken out of the equation because me and Tami both said we had no problem being matched with a newbie or someone without feedback. I have even volunteered to get matched with 2 people if the number comes up odd.

You really need to find something else to concern yourself with. Or, if you want to take part in the exchange, hey! you will be matched with an "older" member. If you don't want to play with us that's okay, we totally understand. I have been scammed on this board than I care to remember, but I am not going to let it ruin my fun or my trust in other people.

earnhardt1
10-21-2007, 05:50 AM
letting liz in was a choice i made after she was recomended as well as faithfully was... i think that if you arent in the trade then you should not care what we do we know the rules we made but arent rules made to be broken sometimes. i now know to never start my own exchange again because the real stress isnt from the ppl in the swap it is the outsiders that like drama...
oh and i may seem like a bitch but im really not lol i just have felt sabbotaged since i started this

Barcode
10-21-2007, 06:26 AM
I'm sorry Tngirl, but i'm totally lost in what you are refering to. I didn't get a secret PM but when I do .. i'm sure it will be telling me who I will be swapping with. Secret pm's? So what, people talking behind others backs is a fact of life. It starts in grade school and we are all guilty of it. Let it roll gf,, you have better things to do .. i'm sure.

I read your post and commented before I realized there where 6 pages of it! I appreciate the heads up about all the bullshit and drama you all. I really do. all over a wonderful idea. someone comes up with a great idea and someone gets jealous and makes drama. Absolutely wonderful. You all just ruined it for me.. I'm out. If your all this damn petty , I can just image the gift complaints.

okie
10-21-2007, 06:40 AM
letting liz in was a choice i made after she was recomended as well as faithfully was... i think that if you arent in the trade then you should not care what we do we know the rules we made but arent rules made to be broken sometimes. i now know to never start my own exchange again because the real stress isnt from the ppl in the swap it is the outsiders that like drama...
oh and i may seem like a bitch but im really not lol i just have felt sabbotaged since i started this

Actually, I was going to join. I see that I made a wise decision to wait until the next one comes along.

A0305
10-21-2007, 08:14 AM
I just have one thing to ask...

Can't we all just get along??? Someone here started something that is suppose to be good and alot of people are telling her how to do it or are trying to bring her down by saying that it is not going to work for this reason or that reason...at least she is trying. All I can say is if you dont like the way she is doing the swap, then start your own swap with your own rules and leave her swap alone.

Michelle, please dont feel dont worry about what people say, starting this swap was and is a great idea. I am sure that everything is going to go good.

earnhardt1
10-21-2007, 08:19 AM
I just have one thing to ask...

Can't we all just get along??? Someone here started something that is suppose to be good and alot of people are telling her how to do it or are trying to bring her down by saying that it is not going to work for this reason or that reason...at least she is trying. All I can say is if you dont like the way she is doing the swap, then start your own swap with your own rules and leave her swap alone.

Michelle, please dont feel dont worry about what people say, starting this swap was and is a great idea. I am sure that everything is going to go good.

thanks so much atleast some people still know what holidays are about..... i guess for others it's about them them them

MsLynn
10-21-2007, 08:28 AM

You know, I finally decided to join the birthday club, I think last year or the year before? And the person that I got paired with dropped off the face of the planet. Luckily there had been no exchanges, but her b'day was coming up soon and I am glad I tried to contact her before sending anything out. I don't know what happened with her, not seen or heard from her since. I guess life happened, which at times happens to all of us.

we did one years ago, where we had a group of around 10 people and we all sent something to one one who's birthday it was. well one girl apparently lied about when her birthday was (her profile said different than what she told us) so she would be first on the list. then we found her selling the very items we sent her on the FSOT Board. after that the "club" just kinda fell apart.

tngirl
10-21-2007, 10:11 AM
we did one years ago, where we had a group of around 10 people and we all sent something to one one who's birthday it was. well one girl apparently lied about when her birthday was (her profile said different than what she told us) so she would be first on the list. then we found her selling the very items we sent her on the FSOT Board. after that the "club" just kinda fell apart.

That is such a shame. Don't get me wrong, I hate getting scammed just like the next person, but I figure if they can live with themselves I can live with my "loss" and live and learn. That is one of the reasons that I only trade with certain people on the fsot. I know that if for some reason they don't follow through on their end of the deal then something major has happened in their life and it isn't because they were just out to scam a buck or get something for free. There are a couple of the people that I deal with that when I say that I want something and I will pay them on a particular day, they have gone ahead and sent my item(s) out before even receiving payment. I always took that as a compliment.

Mary_Jo3
10-21-2007, 12:01 PM
I've not been a part of any of these exchanges yet, so forgive some of my questions. Being scammed, does this mean not receiving your end of the exchange? Or does it mean someone was unhappy with what the received? Is there a price limit? Does anyone have a "wish list"? Are there any set rules?

DBackFan
10-21-2007, 12:24 PM
I've not been a part of any of these exchanges yet, so forgive some of my questions. Being scammed, does this mean not receiving your end of the exchange? Or does it mean someone was unhappy with what the received? Is there a price limit? Does anyone have a "wish list"? Are there any set rules?

Yes
sometimes
Yes
Yes
Yes

LOL!

http://www.bigbigforums.com/off-topic-chat/560535-christmas-swap-signups-only.html

Come join us!

Mary_Jo3
10-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Yes
sometimes
Yes
Yes
Yes

LOL!

http://www.bigbigforums.com/off-topic-chat/560535-christmas-swap-signups-only.html

Come join us!

Thanks for clearing it up. LOL
You are so funny.

Katt
10-23-2007, 05:43 PM
I would certainly hope you wouldn't let someone online dampen a CHRISTmas spirit. (I really didn't think you would.) It so isn't worth it. I just hope everyone gets what they want and then some.

That's how these swaps always start out, with most people's best interests in mind. Then, when they are over and someone gets screwed over, we have to deal with post upon post of wahhh, I hate my stuff or I didn't get anything. Funny, it's the after the swaps that people forget about how hell bent they are to not worry bout rules etc.

I don't think there is a problem of encouraging people to be careful. I haven't seen any pm, don't care to. But I'm not looking forward to the tons of feedback, posts etc that always come after these things go bad. I personally think there should be a rule about "You join, you deal....like the outcome or not".

heartlvrs
10-23-2007, 05:54 PM
OH MY GOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH I AM soooooooooo totally innocent this time:) Ok...smile God Loves you and So do I!:) ....there..does anyone feel better..her is a virtual hug for ALL!http://nexus404.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/Bluetooth%20Hug%20Shirt.jpgand then just to make SURE everyone feels it..heres another:)
http://www.camelotbears.com/images/bear_hug_poster.jpg

jcw
10-23-2007, 09:09 PM
:wavey: hello katt
Good to see you .

YankeeMary
10-23-2007, 09:11 PM
That's how these swaps always start out, with most people's best interests in mind. Then, when they are over and someone gets screwed over, we have to deal with post upon post of wahhh, I hate my stuff or I didn't get anything. Funny, it's the after the swaps that people forget about how hell bent they are to not worry bout rules etc.

I don't think there is a problem of encouraging people to be careful. I haven't seen any pm, don't care to. But I'm not looking forward to the tons of feedback, posts etc that always come after these things go bad. I personally think there should be a rule about "You join, you deal....like the outcome or not".

:clapping