PDA

View Full Version : I hope this week ends soon

peaceluver
10-19-2007, 07:39 AM
Monday we had to go to court about trying to keep our nephew here with us six more months. My sister agreed to us having him with her having visiation, pending her passing a drug test. She would not take the test until wed though. That was good none of us ended up having to testify against her.

Tues I ended up in the ER with 3 stitches from cutting my thumb open. Sister also called my lawyer trying to put off drug test.

Wed as my mom and I were going to pick up my sister for the drug test, Mom hit a deer. We ended up calling sister to come get us and getting the drug test but sister was upset when she found out it was a hair test.

Thur sister tries to call my lawyer and I called back to find out what she wanted. Sister said that she wanted to know if in a few months she could take the test over because she said she smoked weed in jail. I said if that was the case you would have took the drug test monday. Because you thought you were taking a urine test and since you wouldnt go until wed that tells me and everyone else that you had drugs in your system on monday.

Today the kids get out of school eary. LOL I am not really upset by that but dont let the kids know. I have been teasing them all week that I was calling that dang school about all these days they are getting out of school.

Tomorrow is going to be great. Our town is having the Fort Massac Encampment. They do mock battles and have lots of food and fun. I hope it takes our minds off this long week.

Mary_Jo3
10-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Whats a Hair test and how do you smoke pot in Jail.
Sorry about your string of bad luck I hope no one was hurt when you hit the deer, they are every where around here, even in town sometimes.
I hope you have a great weekend.

peaceluver
10-19-2007, 09:30 AM
A hair test is that they take hair from different parts of your head and do some kind of test on it for drugs. If you have anything in your system for the last 90 days it shows up. As for the drugs in jail I just dont think that is happening. Its another excuss of hers.
Also everyone is ok from the deer. No one was hurt and the air bags didnt even deploy.

okie
10-19-2007, 09:47 AM
Sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully your sister will grow up one of these days but it doesn't sound like she wants to right now.

peaceluver
10-20-2007, 05:37 PM
Ok my weekend is now complete. I was driving home from the encampment and the Aframe fell off my car on the drivers side. Once again no one was hurt and all in all we had a great day. I have been waiting all week for something else to happen, for some reason I knew my week wasnt over just yet.

Shancopp
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Hugs to ya peaceluver.......sounds like you need some peace!