PDA

View Full Version : Are You Left-Brained or Right-Brained?

DBackFan
10-18-2007, 02:43 AM
http://www.testcafe.com/lbrb/?affil=

Interesting..lol I can't sleep so did this test. I am 51% right brained and 50 left brained, pretty balanced..lol

If you can see this, its what started me here, what way is she spinning?

http://www.switched.com/2007/10/15/the-trippiest-optical-illusions-on-the-net/

freeby4me
10-18-2007, 03:51 AM
I'll have to take the test later but that lady in the picture, I see her turning counter-clockwise. I wonder why so little see it?

magenta
10-18-2007, 04:52 AM
52% Right-brained
48% Left-brained.

Interesting.
The girl isn't spinning for me at all. So either I am no-brained or something is wrong w/ my puter. LOL

freeby4me
10-18-2007, 04:58 AM
OK now the girl is spinning clockwise. I think they're changing it which is not fair.

Just watch her foot.

PrincessArky
10-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Your percentage score for the left brain is 54%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 46%.

counter clockwise is what I see her doing

Poll Results
In which direction is the lady spinning?

Clockwise
41% 106,013

I see both!
40% 102,646

Counter-clockwise
19% 47,483

ladybugva
10-18-2007, 05:46 AM
Your percentage score for the right brain is 59%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 41%

sounds about right, I don't see my self one extreme or the other but more on the creative side.

I see the lady going clockwise which is more right brained.

freeby4me
10-18-2007, 06:00 AM
Your percentage score for the left brain is 60%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 40%.

Fred12
10-18-2007, 06:04 AM
Your percentage score for the left brain is 56%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 44%.

ahippiechic
10-18-2007, 06:13 AM
Your percentage score for the left brain is 36%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 64%.

ETA ~ I saw her going counter-clockwise, then when I went back, it looked like she spinning clockwise. Weird!

dv8grl
10-18-2007, 06:56 AM
left - 56%
right - 45%

How does it equal 101% ~ LOL

and her spinning is clockwise.

I'll have to have DH take this when he gets home, he's left-handed, so i'm sure he'll be able to see her spin differently.

metro
10-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Your percentage score for the right brain is 51%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 49%

Barcode
10-18-2007, 07:56 AM
The spinning lady intrigued me. I went back 5 times and all five she is spinning clockwise.

I"m 51% right and 49% left.

I like tests like that.. Thanks

hotwheelstx
10-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Your percentage score for the right brain is 58%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 42%.

Willow
10-18-2007, 08:18 AM
Your percentage score for the left brain is 58%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 42%.

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Left Brain

Linear
Sequential
Symbolic
Logical
Verbal
Reality-based

Right Brain

Holistic
Random
Concrete
Intuitive
Nonverbal
Fantasy-oriented

Each of these 12 categories has its own distinctive influence in shaping how you think, learn, and perceive the world around you. A detailed evaluation of your brain type has been prepared and is waiting for you.

When I first looked at the spinning lady it was spinning counter-clock wise but after staring at the shadow of her foot for a few seconds it changed positions and started spinning clock wise.

~Roxy~
10-18-2007, 08:43 AM
Your percentage score for the left brain is 57%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 43%.

freeby4me
10-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Everytime I go back she is spinning clockwise but this morning when I first clicked I am one hundred percent positive she was going counter-clockwise. I just switched my fan in the kitchen, I can look at something and know which way its going. I've been practising LOL

Mom2Shaun
10-18-2007, 09:30 AM
OMG, my score is 63% left-brained and 37% right-brained, and I didn't even SEE the spinning lady you're talking about! What are you guys talking about?

Update: Oh, now I've found her! I thought I was supposed to see her on the test. (Well, I guess that shows how smart I'm NOT!) I don't know if this means anything, but I 1st saw her spinning counter-clockwise, but now, depending on how I look at her, I can see her spinning either way I want! I can actually feel my brain kind of switching sides when I do this. Anyone else? TBH, I am quite linear, logical, organized (left-brained), but I'm also quite creative. (I design and build/craft lots of things around the house, including furniture.)

MsLynn
10-18-2007, 10:00 AM
ETA ~ I saw her going counter-clockwise, then when I went back, it looked like she spinning clockwise. Weird!

i just scrolled down to click the answer and saw her foot and it looked like she was going different so i scrolled back up and sure enough to my lil brain she had changed directions

tngirl
10-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Your percentage score for the right brain is 56%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 44%.

And the spinning dancer, at first I saw her going counterclockwise and then she was going clockwise....strange.

BigLyd1
10-18-2007, 10:30 AM
OMG, my score is 63% left-brained and 37% right-brained, and I didn't even SEE the spinning lady you're talking about! What are you guys talking about?

I got the same exact score.

I see the spinning dancer as going counter-clockwise. If you're left-brained, do you tend to see it counter-clockwise and vice versa, or is that my left brain trying to analyze this?

Shann
10-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Your percentage score for the right brain is 55%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 45%.

as for the lady spinning, she was spinning one way, I looked away then she was spinning the other way. Then the other time I was looking straight at her when she switched directions.

LunaChick
10-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Your percentage score for the right brain is 53%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 47%.

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Left Brain

Linear
Sequential
Symbolic
Logical
Verbal
Reality-based

Right Brain

Holistic
Random
Concrete
Intuitive
Nonverbal
Fantasy-oriented

lymi
10-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Your percentage score for the right brain is 51%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 49%

I'm just opposite. 51 left 49 right

cubsgirl21
10-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Your percentage score for the left brain is 70%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 30%.

I can see her spinning clockwise and counter clockwise. There must be a fight going on in my brain.