PDA

View Full Version : Is there a telephone number for BBS~who is the web owner?

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:05 AM
A member has posted my husbands name and address on this board...I have been slandered, threatened, and harrassed...I need to get in contact with the person or persons who owns this web site or get a number for the owner.
I have contacted those who deal with this type thing and they need to number to discuss this matter.
Thanks
ncmom

may1792
10-16-2007, 09:07 AM
A member has posted my husbands name and address on this board...I have been slandered, threatened, and harrassed...I need to get in contact with the person or persons who owns this web site or get a number for the owner.
I have contacted those who deal with this type thing and they need to number to discuss this matter.
Thanks
ncmom

I'm not sure about a number. But there is a "Contact Us" link on the bottom of most pages. It emails the webmaster. (i think)

DrGrin
10-16-2007, 09:12 AM
Thanks
ncmom

Aren't the other two threads enough?

:drama :drama :drama :drama

You promised a box, and sent an envelope. She marked out the street addresses on the envelope to show exactly the size package she received. She posted a photo of the contents that came from the envelope. I am just amazed that you are making such a scene over all this. You'd be better off to issue her a refund and stop the dramatics.

People are asking that you put up your photo you claim to have showing what you sent. You haven't done it. Instead you claim you are being slandered. Sorry lady, I don't buy it. Seems to me like DbackFan has proven with her picture just exactly what you shipped. The items she posted would fill the envelope she posted. There wouldn't have been room for anything else.

I don't blame her for being ticked off. I can guarantee that this deal is going to cost you some future trades. No doubt about it.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks, I have e-mailed them 3 times to remove this from the website and have not heard anything from them.
We are giving them time to remove it before we take action against, website, web owner and posted by. As this is against the law to post personal information such as names, addresses,etc. without consent / permission of that person. Clearly written laws.
Thanks for your help

buttrfli
10-16-2007, 09:18 AM
I didn't get any e-mail, but I did remove the photo... all you have to do is hit the "report post" button and a mod will take care of it.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Does anyone know how I can get in contact by telephone to the mods since I have not heard back from the e-mails I sent to the contact me addy.
We are very serious about this and having it removed.

buttrfli
10-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Does anyone know how I can get in contact by telephone to the mods since I have not heard back from the e-mails I sent to the contact me addy.
We are very serious about this and having it removed.

we'd be nuts to give out our phone number...

Just for future reference... you can always PM a mod or hit the 'report post' button, as we get those notifications send via e-mail.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:22 AM
buttrfli thanks for removing the picture with the personal information. Saved a lot of problems by removing it. We appreciate it. ncmom

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 09:24 AM
part of the Terms of Service you agreed to when joining BBS...
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of BigBigSavings or any entity associated with BigBigSavings.com or BigBigSavings Ltd. Any information contained in this forum is delivered "as-is" without any form of warranty expressed or implied. Any use of the information contained within is solely at your own risk.

That said, you can PM anyone of us or Brandon, who is the admin of the board.

I also wanted to add that the personal info was marked out, just not good enough, and the photos were removed.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Again thanks for removing the picture with the personal information. Saved a lot of problems by removing it. We appreciate it. ncmom

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Also from the TOS..
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by clicking "Report this post to moderator" within the post in question. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.You can PM us also, we're all listed at the link on the index page, where it says "view forum leaders'.

Sometimes there are no mods on here, I know I show up as here a lot, but sometimes it's just because I left the window open and am doing something else or not even home.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:45 AM
ahippiechic no problem, you do a great job thanks.
If you do have the power to remove posts..then maybe it will stop all this silly mess by removing all the posts...concerning this matter..and I will not be starting another thread as I appreciate you removing the pics...and see she has also learned a lesson as she did do something correctly..by covering the personal information so at least there was a lesson learned by her as well as the lesson of her asking questions about trades before you trade.
Very nice mods here...I appreciate you!
ncmom

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 09:49 AM
I vote for NOT removing the threads.

You want them removed for all this to just "go away" well I call NO FAIR.

WE as traders have a RIGHT to know about scammers like you.
Fix it, ask her opinion of the value of the stuff and refund the difference. Do the right thing.

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 09:49 AM
You're welcome.

I haven't removed the post so far, because I feel that others who use the FSOT trade forum have the right to know how some trades go, it helps us decide who we will or won't trade with on here. Also, she has the right to Vent/Whine about things. So do you.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:52 AM
No, no....it can stay..LOL...I just meant all this drama going on and on is so silly.....but heck..no prob. Whatever ...is cool with me...as I will not be one here to read it anymore. Have better things to do with my time. I just didn't want the personal information posted and that was corrected so I am fine & dandy now.
Have a great day!

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:54 AM
ahippiechic ~ I see your point...that's cool
Have a great day!!!!
Thanks again for your help.

DrGrin
10-16-2007, 10:45 AM
ahippiechic no problem, you do a great job thanks.
If you do have the power to remove posts..then maybe it will stop all this silly mess by removing all the posts...concerning this matter..and I will not be starting another thread as I appreciate you removing the pics...and see she has also learned a lesson as she did do something correctly..by covering the personal information so at least there was a lesson learned by her as well as the lesson of her asking questions about trades before you trade.
Very nice mods here...I appreciate you!
ncmom

So I guess this means that you are going to just keep the money you scammed DBackFan out of? Unbelievable. She posted the photo of the items you sent, as well as the package they were shipped in.

Your original post said that it would take much of the $24.99 for SHIPPING of the BOX that you were sending out. Turns out that you sent a 14 ounce envelope that wouldn't have cost any more than $4 to send and Probably not even that much.

You think that she learned a lesson? Yeah, I'm sure she did, and so did the rest of us reading all these threads and seeing how you are dealing with this. We all learned that you scammed someone out of their hard earned money and have no intention of trying to make it right. You are seeking sympathy because you think she is slandering you, yet you have shown us nothing to make anyone want to believe you sent what you claimed you were.

Then you have the nerve to ask that all threads about this be removed so that there's nothing to show that you scammed her. That says a lot about you right there.

I hate that someone is out $25 for junk, and that you are willing to take this mark on what appeared to be a great trader record over this. You may have $25 in your paypal account now, but based on the posts of many regarding this matter, it will cost you the loss of sales on the FSOT forum in the future.

JKATHERINE
10-16-2007, 11:23 AM
we'd be nuts to give out our phone number...

Just for future reference... you can always PM a mod or hit the 'report post' button, as we get those notifications send via e-mail.

WAIT! I have Buttrfli's phone number!! Who wants it and how much will you pay for it?? :devil

:ridinghorse:

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 11:26 AM
WAIT! I have Buttrfli's phone number!! Who wants it and how much will you pay for it?? :devil

I bid one night of mayham on the board....oh wait, I bid one night of CLEANING UP the mayham on the board LOL

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 11:27 AM

me me me!

I don't have any money tho, maybe I could trade you some pix of Katt for it??

lameduch27
10-16-2007, 11:28 AM
I just had to jump in and say...it's funny that she has an answer to everything commented....but, becomes stricken blind when asked to show her picture of the 'merchandise'...wasn't aware that scamming was the leading cause of blindness...lol

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I just had to jump in and say...it's funny that she has an answer to everything commented....but, becomes stricken blind when asked to show her picture of the 'merchandise'...wasn't aware that scamming was the leading cause of blindness...lol

Thats too funny!!

Kyla Kym
10-16-2007, 12:05 PM
I vote for NOT removing the threads.

You want them removed for all this to just "go away" well I call NO FAIR.

WE as traders have a RIGHT to know about scammers like you.
Fix it, ask her opinion of the value of the stuff and refund the difference. Do the right thing.

I so agree with you!

As far as getting the board in trouble for posting names and addy's. If that be the case, as she says it's illegal, then she needs to go after all the phone directories on the internet as well, because they post your phone number and addy on those sites without your permission. I think she is just trying to scare the mods so they will take it down. Shesh...even the whois has your name/number/addy posted without permission unless you pay to have it put invisible.

I agree with freeby4me, she just wants her shame wiped off the board so she doesn't have to do the right thing and give DBackFan her money back.

If she was a good honest person she would give back the money, then try and sell it again. But she knows that no one would give her that much money for that junk, unless she tricks someone into it again by calling it a $100.00 mystery box.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Yup. I think she was just trying to scare the mods too. (They've seen the evils of the world, they dont scare LOL) Im usually opinionated but this time im downright vocal about it.

NCMom outright scammed Tami and that makes me livid. She's not even interested in doing right, just says "Oh well, I guess you learned your lesson" well she's got another thing coming because trader boards talk to each other, this will follow her all over the net.

I cannot, for the life of me figure out how 25.00 dollars is worth this kind of negativity. My name online is "me" and I take good care of it. If you see a freeby4me somewhere, chances are its me and I want people to know that.

Make this right NCMom, refund the money. Work out a deal. If not, I cant see how you can even show your face on this website anymore.

Bahet
10-16-2007, 12:21 PM
http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs18-cyb.htm

It's not illegal to post the address even if it wasn't blacked out at all. It's also not harassment to send someone a few emails. NMMom I don't know you at all and am relatively new here but I'm not getting a good impression of your ethics.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 12:24 PM
http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs18-cyb.htm

It's not illegal to post the address even if it wasn't blacked out at all. It's also not harassment to send someone a few emails. NMMom I don't know you at all and am relatively new here but I'm not getting a good impression of your ethics.

Now you change that back woman, I like the previous post better LOL

Bahet
10-16-2007, 12:27 PM
The other post is in the other thread. It's hard to keep track of all the drama sometimes. :lol

justme23
10-16-2007, 01:09 PM
So I guess this means that you are going to just keep the money you scammed DBackFan out of? Unbelievable. She posted the photo of the items you sent, as well as the package they were shipped in.

No one was scammed. I'm quoting myself from the other thread cause I'm too lazy to type it out again.

Oh my lord... how many ppl have bought those mystery boxes from various sites and they come in envelopes. They also CLAIM to be worth so much money but you get a dollar store sweater that is no more cashmiere than my foot is gold (I know the ppl here have, cause here is where I learned about them). Whether anybody likes it of not, what was bought was a MYSTERY package and you take a chance of not liking what you get... too bad, lesson learned!

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 01:14 PM
No one was scammed. I'm quoting myself from the other thread cause I'm too lazy to type it out again.

Yes someone was indeed scammed. When someone states 100.00+ dollar value, I expect the value to be 100.00+ to not do so is indeed scamming someone.
This is not "those various sites" its something someone posted on HERE.

She also stated that alot of the 24.99 was going to shipping so "dont worry, its a good deal" well NO again, she lied. 1/5 of the cost does not equal most.

justme23
10-16-2007, 01:20 PM
A mystery is a mystery for a reason... Buyer beware. I bought a "mystery box" ONE time. It most definitely was NOT the value it was stated as but I KNEW it was a risk for the simple fact that they KNOW they are putting junk in a MYSTERY package. But everyone HERE was buying them, so I gave it one chance. I got crap, as did everyone else. As I say, if you don't want to risk it don't buy MYSTERY items to begin with... lesson learned the hard way.

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 01:33 PM
I would have been pissed at the contents also, BUT I would never have bought one anyway. I have enough 'mysteries' without buying one!

And another BUT, If you sell a mystery BOX, put the stuff in a box already and at least try not to exaggerate the value when you post it. Nor imply that shipping would be use MOST of the 24.99 because of the many items, knowing it won't be anywhere near that. And lastly, just because someone pays 100.00 for some things, doesn't mean they are WORTH 100.00.

Also, A buyer could take a pic of anything they wanted and SAY that's all they recieved. The seller could take a pic of anything they wanted and SAY that's what they sent. No one knows for sure except the 2 involved. I'll just not trade with either of them.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 01:40 PM
A mystery is a mystery for a reason... Buyer beware. I bought a "mystery box" ONE time. It most definitely was NOT the value it was stated as but I KNEW it was a risk for the simple fact that they KNOW they are putting junk in a MYSTERY package. But everyone HERE was buying them, so I gave it one chance. I got crap, as did everyone else. As I say, if you don't want to risk it don't buy MYSTERY items to begin with... lesson learned the hard way.

The mystery is the items. NOT THE VALUE.

buttrfli
10-16-2007, 01:49 PM

:getyou

And you better use it and call me when that baby gets here!

Momof2totsand1teen
10-16-2007, 03:19 PM
I usually stay out of these threads, but this is just wrong.

NCMom, do the right thing and refund the paypal money sent. The mystery box was not worth $100. Not even close. I shop at high end stores and know retail prices and brands. If you really need the money that bad then just say so.

taz69
10-16-2007, 06:17 PM
I will trade a mystery box with $100 worth of stuff for the phone number!!!!! LOL

tarbabie
10-16-2007, 06:39 PM
For 24.99 in shipping- that should have been a nice size box- I too am glad that I passed on this one...

vicky122
10-16-2007, 06:41 PM
If you are selling a mystery box and don't put a value on it then it would be the buyers loss. But when you but a value on it and then add the 24.99 will go mostly for s/h. So If I was buying it then my s/h on the package should be most of what the seller said because it was a heavy box. The stuff inside should be as she said worth 100.00 plus.
By the only picture we seen that was not worth 100.00 or over. We also seen the package it was sent in and ncmom said she didn't post a picture of everything. Well if you think about how much more could she had in there?

ilovecats
10-16-2007, 07:32 PM
I didn't read every post here,but has anyone else noticed that she is referring to herself as "we"?

vicky122
10-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I didn't read every post here,but has anyone else noticed that she is referring to herself as "we"?

She might mean herself and her d/h.

YankeeMary
10-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I have the phone number of a couple of mods here, and I will sell them cheaper then what JKatherine is selling it for. Hey its not that I need the money its I wanna cause the mods problems...haha...
After rethinking this...I have decided to just simply give away the phone numbers, just pm me and they are yours...LOL.

j/k of course, I know you girls love me...hehe.

sdb_ngc
10-17-2007, 06:58 AM
I just had to butt in.. how is it slander??? She just pulled your card and called you out on a lie.. that's not slander... here is the meaning of the word for future reference.

"A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience."

sunflowers
10-17-2007, 07:56 AM
RAOK
1-800-555-MODS..(LOL)

ahippiechic
10-17-2007, 08:04 AM
RAOK
1-800-555-MODS..(LOL)

OMFG! Get my phone number off here right now or I will sue you!

MsLynn
10-17-2007, 08:16 AM
would someone please be mean to me so i can sue someone, I NEED THE MONEY!!!!

freeby4me
10-17-2007, 08:24 AM

:boxing: :rolling :wamb

hesnothere
10-17-2007, 08:27 AM

:slap :razz

tngirl
10-17-2007, 08:51 AM

You suck eggs!!

iluvmybaby
10-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Save your drama for your mama or the llama... Give her the money back, it is $30

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2007, 12:56 PM
RAOK
1-800-555-MODS..(LOL)

I thought it was 1-800-867-5309 ?

YankeeMary
10-17-2007, 12:58 PM

Thanks Jolie, I now have to call this and figure out what this number goes to.

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Ask for Jenny...

( leaves thread humming a tune... )

YankeeMary
Its a verizon wireless...lol.

I then thought what in the world and said the number out loud and duh to me...8675309 good ole Rick Baby...haha...made me the dumb butt...haha.

freeby4me
Thanks Jolie, I now have to call this and figure out what this number goes to.

Jenny thinks I got her number.....hardy har har

YankeeMary
Ask for Jenny...

:getyou I got it now...duh to me...haha.

freeby4me
10-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Oy...I think we all need a life LMAO

ahippiechic
10-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Ask for Jenny...

Jenny's a ho...her number's on the wall!

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Its a verizon wireless...lol.

They gave it out again ?? Poor soul....

I then thought what in the world and said the number out loud and duh to me...8675309 good ole Rick Baby...haha...made me the dumb butt...haha.

You are just too young to remember when that song was current....

for all the other younglings ...

8675309 Jenny
Artist : Tommy Tutone

Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to?
You give me something I can hold on to.
I know you think I'm like the others before
Who saw your name and number on the wall

Jenny, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.
Jenny, don't change your number,
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

Jenny, Jenny, you're the girl for me.
You don't know me but you make me so happy.
I tried to call you before but I lost my nerve.
I tried my imagination, but I was disturbed.

I need to make you mine.
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

I got it, I got it, I got it!
I got your number on the wall!
For a good time, for a good time call....

Jenny, don't change your number.
I need to make you mine.
Jenny. I'll call your number,
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

Jenny, Jenny who can I turn to?
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
For the price of a dime I can always turn to you.
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(//fade out//)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
8-6-7-5-3-0-9

sunflowers
10-17-2007, 01:08 PM

Great now Jenny is going to sue too....

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2007, 01:12 PM
even IF it was Brandon or Jon's I think she'd have better luck getting a call back from Jenny....

Tasha405
10-17-2007, 01:20 PM
I'm gonna sue everyone in this thread because somehow, someway I think its about me and yall have totally SLANDERED my name! There! Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :p

Can I sue my kids too?? Because I'm pretty sure they're going to be the death of me. They are driving me crazy today!!

Oh and I think I will sue someone over in OTC chat too for saying f*ck you to everyone in her thread. Hey... since my ex isn't paying child support its time for me to take responsibilty and take care of my own... right?? ;)
I guess that makes me a money hungry bitchy whore. :rolling

ahippiechic
10-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Tasha, I swear I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap!

I'm usually the potty mouth, not you!

Tasha405
10-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Tasha, I swear I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap!

I'm usually the potty mouth, not you!

:ahhhhh: Sorry Hippie. :o :lol

sdb_ngc
10-17-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm gonna sue everyone in this thread because somehow, someway I think its about me and yall have totally SLANDERED my name! There! Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :p

Can I sue my kids too?? Because I'm pretty sure they're going to be the death of me. They are driving me crazy today!!

Oh and I think I will sue someone over in OTC chat too for saying f*ck you to everyone in her thread. Hey... since my ex isn't paying child support its time for me to take responsibilty and take care of my own... right?? ;)
I guess that makes me a money hungry bitchy whore. :rolling

:amen

ahippiechic
10-17-2007, 01:41 PM
This is for you, Tasha!

http://www.myhippiespace.com/images/funny-1.jpg

freeby4me
10-17-2007, 01:42 PM
OMG hippie, LOL thats too funny!

dcut4
10-17-2007, 01:44 PM
even IF it was Brandon or Jon's I think she'd have better luck getting a call back from Jenny....

How True!! Great I have a dinner meeting to go to soon and all that will be going through my mind is..♪♪♪♪♫♫ 8675309 ♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫

Tasha405
10-17-2007, 01:46 PM
This is for you, Tasha!

LMAO!!!! :rolling

LunaChick
10-17-2007, 04:09 PM
This is for you, Tasha!

LMAO

I'll gotta steal that pic

tngirl
10-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Boy, Tasha is on a roll today. I wonder who pissed in her wheaties?

lameduch27
10-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Now the Wheaties company is gonna sue you for mentioning piss being in them....lol

Tasha405
10-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Now the Wheaties company is gonna sue you for mentioning piss being in them....lol

:rolling

Tasha405
10-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Boy, Tasha is on a roll today. I wonder who pissed in her wheaties?

This is just me. I'm nice and sweet until someone pisses me off. :lol Sometimes I don't say much or just back out of the threads to keep from running my mouth so much but man that other thread got to me, bad! lol

YankeeMary
10-17-2007, 05:54 PM
They gave it out again ?? Poor soul....

You are just too young to remember when that song was current....

for all the other younglings ...

8675309 Jenny
Artist : Tommy Tutone

Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to?
You give me something I can hold on to.
I know you think I'm like the others before
Who saw your name and number on the wall

I need to make you mine.
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

Jenny, Jenny, you're the girl for me.
You don't know me but you make me so happy.
I tried to call you before but I lost my nerve.
I tried my imagination, but I was disturbed.

I need to make you mine.
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

I got your number on the wall!
For a good time, for a good time call....

Jenny, don't change your number.
I need to make you mine.
Jenny. I'll call your number,
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

Jenny, Jenny who can I turn to?
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
For the price of a dime I can always turn to you.
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
(//fade out//)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
8-6-7-5-3-0-9
8-6-7-5-3-0-9

No no no, I wasn't to young remember the song well, wished my name was Jenny, so Ole Rick Baby would sing about me...haha. I am just slow and it didn't click because the 800 was in front of it...just a duh moment for me.

okie
10-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Tasha, I'm going to sue her because she called me a bitch. Oh wait, she doesn't have any money because her poor boyfriend has to support his kid. Oh wait, he's not, it's going to an attorney.

ahippiechic
10-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Tasha, I'm going to sue her because she called me a bitch. Oh wait, she doesn't have any money because her poor boyfriend has to support his kid. Oh wait, he's not, it's going to an attorney.

And to her school!

Tasha405
10-17-2007, 08:03 PM

Maybe we can sue the attorney for taking all of their money and causing us to not be able to sue her. :lol

lizmolik
10-17-2007, 08:15 PM
You know what is really funny, you guys were saying that I was immature...it seems like you ladies have some growing up to do yourselves. You guys are not understanding what I am going through...and to make fun of someone elses pain is just plain wrong...so go ahead and laugh and make jokes, thats fine...but look at yourselves before calling someone immature. I am trying to do something with my life-going back to school (and yes I did get part of a grant from the state but it was not ALL paid for I still have $11,500 in student loans I am paying back. I am working (Not alway 60 hours a week but yes I have a full time job). I have a 1 year old son (whom is very well taken care of)! I am not a bad person...I was trying to make it a point that not all fathers are bad but sometimes they get in bad situations with women. And not all mothers are good to their children...they use them as pawn. I admit...I was mad...and what I said in the other thread was not all appropriate, but also, you should not have judged me or my fiance'! I do apologize for some of the things I have said...it was wrong, and if you would really like to hear the whole story...I can type it out for you...It is a big long mess! Mabye I should have done that in the first place so that you would understand where I was comming from!

DBackFan
10-17-2007, 08:18 PM
:hug (((((Liz)))))

ljtaylor
10-17-2007, 08:20 PM
You know what is really funny, you guys were saying that I was immature...it seems like you ladies have some growing up to do yourselves. You guys are not understanding what I am going through...and to make fun of someone elses pain is just plain wrong...so go ahead and laugh and make jokes, thats fine...but look at yourselves before calling someone immature. I am trying to do something with my life-going back to school (and yes I did get part of a grant from the state but it was not ALL paid for I still have $11,500 in student loans I am paying back. I am working (Not alway 60 hours a week but yes I have a full time job). I have a 1 year old son (whom is very well taken care of)! I am not a bad person...I was trying to make it a point that not all fathers are bad but sometimes they get in bad situations with women. And not all mothers are good to their children...they use them as pawn. I admit...I was mad...and what I said in the other thread was not all appropriate, but also, you should not have judged me or my fiance'! I do apologize for some of the things I have said...it was wrong, and if you would really like to hear the whole story...I can type it out for you...It is a big long mess! Mabye I should have done that in the first place so that you would understand where I was comming from!

this thread did not have anything to do with you or your child support issues so why bother posting that in this thread. nothing wrong with ppl having fun and joking around.

lizmolik
10-17-2007, 08:23 PM
this thread did not have anything to do with you or your child support issues so why bother posting that in this thread. nothing wrong with ppl having fun and joking around.

They were posting about me in this thread...I have every right to say something! And yes there is something wrong with people joking about a serious situation.

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2007, 08:26 PM
lizmolik]You know what is really funny, you guys were saying that I was immature...it seems like you ladies have some growing up to do yourselves. ....

I am sorry if your feeling were hurt but we were teasing Tasha, not you. (hugs)

This forum *IS* called "vent & whine" ( with a side order of "goofin'" tonight )

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2007, 08:30 PM
They were posting about me in this thread...I have every right to say something! And yes there is something wrong with people joking about a serious situation.

Apearently you got lost ... This thread is "Is there a telephone number for BBS~who is the web owner?"... please explain the "serious situation" ? Nobody around here seems to really know who "owns" the site ( Brandon ? Jon ? Alex acting as puppetmaster ? The one armed man ? ) and as far as getting their phone number ? PLEASE They have enough of the BBS BS with emails and PMs no way are they giving out phone numbers....

lizmolik
10-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Apearently you got lost ... This thread is "Is there a telephone number for BBS~who is the web owner?"... please explain the "serious situation" ? Nobody around here seems to really know who "owns" the site ( Brandon ? Jon ? Alex acting as puppetmaster ? The one armed man ? ) and as far as getting their phone number ? PLEASE They have enough of the BBS BS with emails and PMs no way are they giving out phone numbers....

Oh no...I dont have a problem with the site....i am sorry to confuse you...this was from a different thread. Very sorry to confuse you!

Tasha405
10-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Some of us like to joke to try and ease the tension that gets going around here. Sorry if that bothers you but it happens on here a lot. I don't think that makes us immature. It just means we can have a difference of opinion and move on.

And if you want to start comparing stories I'm sure mine would blow ya mind. I know what its like to have a child and not have the father step up to the plate. Buts that a story for another time and place.. not in here.

Sorry to have highjacked this thread. We were all just joking around and trying to have a little fun. :)

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2007, 08:38 PM
((( LIZ )))

Sounds like you had a rough day. :flowers: I have done the "thread flip" too

lizmolik
10-17-2007, 08:42 PM
((( LIZ )))

Sounds like you had a rough day. :flowers: I have done the "thread flip" too

Honestly I have had a rough year! If it is not one thing it is another!

okie
10-17-2007, 09:01 PM

Oh please, you called me a bitch and told us all to fuck off! Get over yourself and grow up!

lizmolik
10-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh please, you called me a bitch and told us all to fuck off! Get over yourself and grow up!

Yes I did, and I did apologize for it, but you have to understand where I am comming from...it was everyone aginst me. I am very sorry for saying that to you and everyone else!

tngirl
10-17-2007, 09:05 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/displacedtngirl/AVATARS/Magic-markers-and-ADD.jpg

Shancopp
10-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Hey guys...look!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lqUPApCUt90

EARWORM!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha!

Shancopp
10-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Liz........(((hugs girl)))

We just want what's best for our BBS family. Only you can figure that one out.

peace

tngirl
10-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Yes I did, and I did apologize for it, but you have to understand where I am comming from...it was everyone aginst me. I am very sorry for saying that to you and everyone else!

Not against you liz, but maybe by so many having the same opinion of the situation you should maybe wise up a bit. Considering you are so young and we are so old and have lived our lives already...maybe we learned a thing or two about life?

As for goofing off in this thread or any other thread, what is the big deal? All the good threads always get highjacked and rarely anything stays on topic. I think we are ALL a bit ADHD....lol.

tngirl
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey guys...look!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lqUPApCUt90

EARWORM!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha!

You are NOT!!! going to get that song stuck in my head, nuh uh, no way!! I saw your trickery!!:getyou

okie
10-17-2007, 09:30 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/displacedtngirl/AVATARS/Magic-markers-and-ADD.jpg

That picture reminds me of my daughter, she's 2. My son, who is 6, goes through the toy catalogs that come in the mail and circles everything that he wants with a marker. Well, my daughter keeps asking for markers when I give her a catalog now. I tried to give her a crayon and she got pissed, told me "no,marker" and handed it back to me lol!

NCMOM
10-27-2007, 09:32 PM
This site is so unorganized....what a mess!

evrita
10-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Didnt you get banned for something?

nightrider127
10-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Didnt you get banned for something?

I am so glad you posted that. I was beginning to think I was seeing things.

freeby4me
10-28-2007, 05:11 AM
LOL Yea I saw it too. Sadly, it didnt keep.

I havent asked any questions but somehow, im thinking she went over the Moddy's.

evrita
10-28-2007, 06:12 AM
Last thing I knew she was tellingme I needed my meds ajusted and a whole thread about her good rep and I went to bed and went to work came back and saw she was banned and now I see she is back and back at it again

tngirl
10-28-2007, 06:34 AM
My computer is being whacky....sorry....I double posted somehow.

tngirl
10-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Don't worry, you aren't going crazy...lol...I saw it, too. I was wondering how bad her little personal attack thing was going to be allowed and figured she must have gotten rather ugly because she got banned.

And wow!! This thread had to be brought back to life.:rofl:

Katt
10-28-2007, 06:53 AM
Thanks
ncmom

The moderators do not contact everyone as soon as a post is taken care of. IF a lawyer type needs to contact the owner, they should have the resources to do a whois. I can promise you that nothing will be done over the phone as it is not considered a legal means of business in most cases. Not to mention, if you read the faq's or TOS of this board, it states the board cannot and will not be responsible for the posts of members and use is at your own disgression.

That being said, I haven't bothered to read all 10 pages of this thread because the last 10 or so have already been rediculous. I do know that this needs to be over. You (general you, as in EVERYONE) trade at this board at your own risk. It's been said for years. Now, tons of posts and flooding the board is not going to be tolerated. This whole thing should have been handled through feedback, instead of throughout the board on misc threads.This will be the final word on this. From this point on, if the drama over this particular transaction continues, accounts will be perm. removed. This includes those who feel the need to get into the fight and break the personal attack rules of this forum also.
This thread is now being locked.