PDA

View Full Version : Why am I being slandered on here...so unfair

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 05:51 PM
I can not believe this board and these members who do not know me and are automatically blaming me for something I did not do......I am an honest person and do not appreciate the way I am being treated...and for the record I DID send her over $100.00 worth of new and new in package items and she knows it..if she can go to sleep tonight and sleep well knowing she lied on me, then she is not the kind of person I want to associate myself with......she is not telling the whole story and she knows it....she says only what she wants you to believe....WeLuvDBacks> why are you trying to cause so much trouble here and with me..I have never did anything to you in my whole life.....no matter what she say's I know I sent her very nice new jewelry including: New in Package Earrings which were sterling and many others..from Belks....Very long strand of white glass pearls...from Belks. Hat with tags...was $18.99...lots of things and she knows it. It's up to you members whom you want to believe...I just got over a long illness and do not need this childish mess. Plus we had a housefire in Feb. lost everything...been a hard time for the whole family...I came back here in hopes of re-connecting with old friends and friendship...and this is what I was presented with....people saying bad things about me...that is so unfair...I really can not beleive this....she got over $100.00 for $25.00 shipped but the way she is acting you would think it was $100.00 for a million...lol *Not to mention the harrasing e-mails* Gesshhhh
She is mad because I guess she didn't like what she got...well guess what..I have an ace in my pocket...because I DID take a picture of what I sent her....Now, how are you going to lie yourself out of this PROOF WeLuvDBacks (Tami).....and Tami I suggest you stop harassing me and slandering me..seriously..Grow Up!...
This IS the end of this....Like the movie Brother How Art Thou say's:
I have spoken and counted to 3...LOL

delSol
10-15-2007, 05:53 PM
guess I missed another one!

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 06:00 PM
There is always going to be a few dirty ones in the crowd....and no you didn't miss her...she is still here I am sure...but i won't be...as I don't want to be part of a board who treats members like this...this is such a shame too because I really liked the board and the "honest" members on her....Don't let the dishonest one who is causing me trouble keep you honest members from having fun on here....cause I am not going to let is bother me...I have had my say and feel 100% better. I know who told the truth and was honest...and "I" can go to sleep tonight knowing I did nothing wrong...but can she?
Take Care Everyone! Thanks, I feel so much better now!

justme23
10-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Well, we already know how I feel about the other party... but considering she herself has been accused of scamming ppl then she should have taken it up in private first.

NC, I hope you get this worked out and I believe you sent what you said you sent but ppl are going to want to see the picture of the items anyways.

tommyjo
10-15-2007, 06:10 PM
doesnt she do this once a year or so?

sorry!!

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Justme23 Thanks so much for your support and I am thankful to know at least one person on here DOES beleive me...I mean really why would I lie about something so small and silly. Thanks again...That was nice of you!
I was always taught ....tell the truth..always tell the truth which I have done...I also want to send this out to the other party...The truth will set you free....is a great quote!
Have a great night Friend!

MistyWolf
10-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Guess I missed something too cause I am clueless here!

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Tammy jo I used to sell these all the time with many happy buyers and return buyers..then I had a bad round of depression and had to have 8 shock theropy treatments and on meds for a long time....then my father passed away, then we had a house fire...it has been a long string of things...but finally getting back on track and thought the other day....I feel a little better and think it would be fun and good for me to get back on the boards.....and then this happened.............a shame, I really wanted to re-connect with my old friends....and still can if they want to contact me...they who knew me then, knows I am an honest person and would not do the things this other person is saying about me...

Kyla Kym
10-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Here is the original thread, since she is plastering the forums with new threads about it.
http://www.bigbigforums.com/sale-trade/559471-mystery-box-over-100-00-value-all-new-nwt-great-gift-items.html

And as far as that sterling silver jewelry your talking about and that strand of glass beads costing so much. I can understand why she was upset. Because when I go to the $1 shop myself and buy brand new in a sealed gift box Sterling silver earrings with cubic ZIRCONIA sets for $1.00 each.(and they have a 15.00 price tag on the back of the box).

They also have glass beads for $1.00 a strand. I can see exactly how she could think that envelope you sent her wasn't worth no $100.00.

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 06:30 PM
If that is the case...Kyla Kym you and I shop at very different stores...I do not buy my items at the $1 shop...Belks is not a $1.00 shop...I guess you never heard of or been in a Belks store....should go they have nice quality items like the ones I put in the Mystery Box!

freeby4me
10-15-2007, 06:32 PM
If that is the case...Kyla Kym you and I shop at very different stores...I do not buy my items at the $1 shop...Belks is not a $1.00 shop...I guess you never heard of or been in a Belks store....should go they have nice quality items like the ones I put in the Mystery Box!

This is a good question to ask. Did you send her a "box" or an "envelope"? Also, the few things that you yourself have mentioned does NOT amount to over 100.00.

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 06:34 PM
I didn't list all the items when putting the truth down but can list all......but they do add up to over $100.00.....but she knows it....

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Just got some e-mails from my friends on this board who support me and said they know I am telling the truth...also asked me to not leave and let one person cause trouble...to look over her and enjoy the board...which is exactly what i am going to do!!!!!!

Take care...and again Thanks Friends....I really do feel good knowing I still have some great friends on here who support me and know I am an honest person and will always be.

See you on the boards!!!!!!!!!
NCMOM

Kyla Kym
10-15-2007, 06:57 PM

Yes I've heard of Belks, my mother waste money at the mall all the time in the over priced stores. I prefer to be thrifty when I can buy the same items elsewhere for about a tenth of the price. So please don't act like I'm not as good as you because I shop at the $1 Shop.

Also we were told this mystery box was not a box at all, but a envelope.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and just thought you should defend yourself and tell us your side of the story. You might even want to show your photo to prove your point.

Anyway I won't say anymore to you about it, only you & DBackFan know if you did right or wrong, so I will leave it at that.

vicky122
10-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't really know either one so no side taking here. But I want to point this out what you said NCMOM *She is mad because I guess she didn't like what she got...well guess what..I have an ace in my pocket...because I DID take a picture of what I sent **
That's really not an ace in your pocket. You can put anything together and take a picture of it. But how would someone know that it was what you sent?

Heidi
10-15-2007, 07:03 PM
I think the old saying "one man's junk is another man's treasure" fits here perfectly. My guess is what you think is worth $100 Tami doesn't. Simple as that!

DBackFan
10-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I already said I was chalking this up to a lost cause but several asked me questions and I answered..pretty simple. As for me bieng involved in a lot of this CRAP its because I buy and sell a lot and give tooo many people a chance.

As a LOT of people have PM'd me here is a picture like requested. This is my 100.00 worth of stuff, all new with tags (NOT), all packed in a box that was going to be expensive to ship (NOT) 14 oz envelope, I can post a pic of it to.

I must love the chaos huh? Dang...lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/hayes2258/junk.jpg

ilovecats
10-15-2007, 07:19 PM
I already said I was chalking this up to a lost cause but several asked me questions and I answered..pretty simple. As for me bieng involved in a lot of this CRAP its because I buy and sell a lot and give tooo many people a chance.

As a LOT of people have PM'd me here is a picture like requested. This is my 100.00 worth of stuff, all new with tags (NOT), all packed in a box that was going to be expensive to ship (NOT) 14 oz envelope, I can post a pic of it to.

I'd be mad too.

vicky122
10-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Me myself and please don't think I am picking sides here. But by your picture that does not look like it is worth 100.00. I would say maybe 15.00 or 20.00 so I could really understand how the buyer feels.

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 07:36 PM
The picture is not correct...I can see she removed some of the items...
and now to make more trouble she has sent me the following e-mail..
this is what she sent me:
You should be ashamed. This will be a huge loss to you in the long run. No wonder you have depression problems, how could anyone live with you? Believe me I am not affected in the least except to make sure no one else gets ripped off like i did.

Very rude and mean....I hope you never have depression or have to have shock treatments...they are not fun ..shame on you Tami

buglebe
10-15-2007, 07:39 PM
This whole situation is just sad. I feel for DBackFan because I too don't think it looks like $100 worth of items. But knowing the price they charge at Belks the darn hat could have been $20 originally. Some people are sharper shoppers than others. As for NC, if she is recovering from depression with shock treatments, as she stated somewhere, she doesn't need to be putting herself in this position. I didn't even know they still used that archiac treatment. My mom went through that and it does affect judgement but it is unfair to judge her on that. But I too would be extremely unhappy with this purchase. It could possibly have cost when originally purchased $100, so maybe it is worth the $25 DBackFan paid for it. If DBackFan is willing to let it rest as she says she is, let's all just try to let it go. I think the point has been made and well taken.

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 07:42 PM
She has now opened a dispute for the payment made on paypal...can you beleive this? and as for my judgement ...thanks for the concern and its fine...I know right from wrong....and know what I sent her and it's NOT all in the picture....Geesshh Did I go out with your boyfriend in high school or something Tami...this is getting way too personal.. a personal attack

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 07:44 PM
And as you say buglebe : DBackFan is willing to let it rest as she says she is,....then why is she contacting paypal. I think she just wants to cause problems.
As for the $1.00 store thing...yes I too shop for deals, I go to lots of stores...but most of the items came from Belks..that is all I meant
This is getting way out of control here

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 07:46 PM
I think on all persons behalf and mine....to stop to trouble being made here ...instead of resolving problems....Mods please close this post thread.
Thanks Friends for all your support! Nice to know you beleive me! Got many e-mails from you all and as you all say..she has done this before and is the kind of person you have to just ignor...which I am doing.

Njean31
10-15-2007, 07:58 PM

that sucks. this is why i don't do mystery boxes. one person's junk is another's treasure. sorry this happened to you.

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM
What really sucks is that a person would be this dishonest and rude..why not show all the items???? Why a personal attack...I am surprised by the way this person is acting....goodness....
The thing that is really bad...is that she started slamming me on the boards before she even contacted me to let me know she was not happy...I didn't even know this was going on...I came to the board to post sold on the mystery box and there it was...I was shocked and still am.
If she had only contacted me and let me know what the problem was we could have worked this out between us..which I still know I sent her over $100.00 worth of new items and not all are shown....but to publically slam someone like that without their knowledge is really LOW!

NCMOM
10-15-2007, 08:31 PM
I just got good news....we both know what it is. I knew what the out come would be because it's quite open and shut...you purchased a Mystery Box and that is what you got!
We both know I sent you $100.00+ worth of items...but in the fufure...ask questions...ask what is in the mystery boxes before you purchase them if you are going to throw such a fit because you don't like the items inside the "Mystery" Box.
Mystery Box: i.e. Meaning: Mystery Misc. Items a seller chooses to put in a box and call a Mystery Box....that is what a Mystery Box is.
Glad this is over...Lordy!!! LOL

ahippiechic
10-15-2007, 08:41 PM
I don't see personal attack, by you or her. I for one like to know about trades like this so I know who to trade with and who to avoid. But there's no way to prove what you sent and no way for her to prove what she received.
So if she isn't satisfied with her purchase, she has every right to file with Paypal.

IF that's all I got gotten in the pgk, I would be pissed off as well tho.

taz69
10-15-2007, 09:19 PM
NCMOM says she has "an ace in the hole"- a picture of what she sent-why haven't we seen her picture? I'd be pissed too if I had received that envelope.

tngirl
10-15-2007, 09:45 PM
NCMOM says she has "an ace in the hole"- a picture of what she sent-why haven't we seen her picture? I'd be pissed too if I had received that envelope.

I was just going to ask the same thing. If you say that Tami hasn't pictured all the items, what did she leave out? I also will NOT do mystery boxes or envies, I want to know what I am paying for.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 04:22 AM
I want answers to MY questions. Did you send her an envelope or a box. Your post SPECIFICALLY states "BOX" and second off, where is YOUR picture of the stuff you sent?

Personally to me it sounds like you tried scamming someone on the board, got caught, called out and now you're calling foul.

THAT is what I see as not right.

PrincessArky
10-16-2007, 04:47 AM
Oh my this is exactly the reason I dont do the fsot forum here

earnhardt1
10-16-2007, 04:59 AM
lets see your pic ncmom,

loris520
10-16-2007, 05:05 AM
NCMOM now tell me you would not be pissed off if this happened to you?
Forgive me but who would wear this crap? If I were selling a mystery box/envy I would atleast put things that someone enjoy in it. Well dbackfan looks like you have a halloween costume in the making lol

lassss
10-16-2007, 05:23 AM
In the picture, off to the right, looks like an manilla padded envelope

I want answers to MY questions. Did you send her an envelope or a box. Your post SPECIFICALLY states "BOX" and second off, where is YOUR picture of the stuff you sent?

Personally to me it sounds like you tried scamming someone on the board, got caught, called out and now you're calling foul.

THAT is what I see as not right.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 06:22 AM
In the picture, off to the right, looks like an manilla padded envelope

Yup you're right. Im glad I did not purchase this, I thought about it as I did for once have 25.00 in paypal. I too would be filing a dispute.

DBackFan
10-16-2007, 07:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/hayes2258/junk008.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/hayes2258/junk003.jpg

vicky122
10-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Ok now seeing what it came in how would anything else fit? You said there was more things that she didn't take a picture of. But I am not sure anything else would of it.

kabcrisp
10-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Oh man. . .This was a really bad deal. . .

With money so tight for me. . .I would be LIVID having wasted my money.

:paranoid

DBackFan
10-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Oh and the reason she got so excited her last post is because paypal denied the claim, evidently she could have shipped toilet paper and it wouldn't have mattered because she shipped "something"..oh well, she did NOT win either way.

We have completed our investigation of this case. No further action is required by you at this time. We have denied this claim. As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal’s Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the shipment of goods, not to disputes about the attributes or quality of the goods received. We have noted your claim in the seller's record. The seller's account privileges will be limited if excessive complaints are received.

I also want to add that the threatening emails are all a crock too. I sent her one saying I wasn't happy and one more after that, that she posted, thats IT.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Thank you Tami for the picture, that PROVES EVERYTHING.

I think NCMom should be put on the bad traders list. Sadly, she'll have to screw over 2 more people first but I for one WILL NOT BE IT.

tough guy
10-16-2007, 07:57 AM
:creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: :creep:

kabcrisp
10-16-2007, 08:04 AM
Those smiley's always know just what to do. . .

*creeps out slowly*

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 08:53 AM
I have been advised to not engage in this nonsense any further and let it be handled by those in charge of it now.
This harassment and slander has gone way too far when you start posting my families names and addresses.

You got what you purchased and you know it...Stop trying to make others think differently. I have received many e-mails from members on this board who said you often cause trouble and this is not anything new with you and BBS board.

I am filing a harassment and stalking complaint against you since you continue to send threatening e-mails to me and my family. You have gone too far.....there are laws against people doing this to others on the internet just as there are laws off the internet.

I don't care what you post about me and this trade,etc. but the names and addresses of my family need to be removed. I will give you time to do so and then I will be forced to take action. This is not right and I am sure you know harrasment is against the law...as well as slander.
I can send you the laws about it if you wish.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 08:58 AM
I have been advised to not engage in this nonsense any further and let it be handled by those in charge of it now.
This harassment and slander has gone way too far when you start posting my families names and addresses.

You got what you purchased and you know it...Stop trying to make others think differently. I have received many e-mails from members on this board who said you often cause trouble and this is not anything new with you and BBS board.

I am filing a harassment and stalking complaint against you since you continue to send threatening e-mails to me and my family. You have gone too far.....there are laws against people doing this to others on the internet just as there are laws off the internet.

I don't care what you post about me and this trade,etc. but the names and addresses of my family need to be removed. I will give you time to do so and then I will be forced to take action. This is not right and I am sure you know harrasment is against the law...as well as slander.
I can send you the laws about it if you wish.

You are UNBELIEVABLE. Who protects her as a buyer? "She got what she purchased" EXCUSE ME? What part of "BOX" and envelope make sense? I would be expecting a BOX. You sent an envelope. You LIED. YOU made false claims to scam someone out of a large sum of money for JUNK.

You should be the one ASHAMED. SHAME ON YOU.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
This is your post.

Have been out of the loop for a while...had a bad time with depression but doing much better now and can't wait to get started selling and buying here again! Thanks so much....have lots of great items...sh here goes...

This is a Mystery Box "BUT" NO Mystery about the fact that there will be over $100.00+ in value ~~~ worth of new nwt merchandise / items in your box! You will not be disappointed. I've had several happy return buyers for my Mystery Boxes. You can trust me..If I say there will be $100.00+ worth in your box..It will be in there. All items are Brand new in MINT cond.

NO JUNK in this box~NO DIME STORE ITEMS in this box~

ONLY PREMIUM QUALITY SUPER NICE ITEMS IN THIS BOX!

BIG VARIETY~~~~

Lots of Great Gift Items!!!! Christmas will be here before you know it!

All items from a smoke and pet free home.

Asking: $24.99 shipped!!! (shippiing will take a lot of this amount so you can't go wrong) Nice items!

I accept Paypal from a confirmed paypal account.
NCMOM
lamfam@surry.net

Nope, dont sound like the truth to me. BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX.....but no, you lied, there was no box. 100+ value?? I think not. Not even if that stuff was bought in a mall would it ever equal more than 100 dollars. Also, as you stated in a previous post, "I SHould have added a box of kleenex to make it a HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS WORTH" Say what? $10.00 for a box of kleenex? What world are you living in?

Shame on you.

DrGrin
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm still waiting on the picture that NCMom claims to have taken before she shipped the stuff.

The stuff shown in that picture was not $100 value. It looks like a bunch of DOLLAR TREE stuff to me.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:21 AM
buttrfli thanks for removing the picture with the personal information. Saved a lot of problems by removing it. We appreciate it. ncmom

Bubblescc
10-16-2007, 09:28 AM
It is funny, you called her a baby in the other thread, and yet you have started 3 different threads over this!

Tami, I feel bad for you! That stuff doesnt even look worth 5 dollars!

DBackFan
10-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Pics are back there with info edited ;)

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Pics are back there with info edited ;)

Good, now she cant complain and whine about that.

NCMOM
10-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Great job mods...Thanks for you help!
I see she at least learned a lesson as she did do something correctly..by covering the personal information so at least there was a lesson learned by her as well as the lesson of her asking questions about trades before you trade.
Very nice mods here...I appreciate you!
ncmom

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Great job mods...Thanks for you help!
I see she at least learned a lesson as she did do something correctly..by covering the personal information so at least there was a lesson learned by her as well as the lesson of her asking questions about trades before you trade. Very nice mods here...I appreciate you!
ncmom

Are you serious? What kind of game are you trying to play here? Have you read her previous feedback page?? No, well here it is!!

http://www.bigbigforums.com/trader-feedback/360903-dbackfan.html?highlight=DBackFan

754 trades I think she knows something about trading on this board. Dont try and cover your @ss by saying stuff like that, it doesnt put you in a good light. AGAIN.

DrGrin
10-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Are you serious? What kind of game are you trying to play here? Have you read her previous feedback page?? No, well here it is!!

http://www.bigbigforums.com/trader-feedback/360903-dbackfan.html?highlight=DBackFan

754 trades I think she knows something about trading on this board. Dont try and cover your @ss by saying stuff like that, it doesnt put you in a good light. AGAIN.

Amazing isn't it?

I'm still waiting to see pictures of the BOX of stuff she was listing for sale, because what DBackFan posted was not a box full of stuff valued at $100. Someone said she claimed to have a photo, but she hasn't posted it.

She did admit though that she mailed the envelope, by throwing a fit about her info being posted. That alone is misrepresentation, because she did not ship a box as she said she was sending. She should give DBackFan a full refund.

I'd like to see what else she claims to have shipped in that envelope, and if there was any damage to the package or if the package has been opened and resealed showing that it had been tampered with and items removed prior to DBackfan receiving the package. I doubt that happened, but who knows.

hunny
10-16-2007, 10:56 AM
I hate SCAMMERS!!!
Sorry this happened to you Tami, Your such a great trader!!

Njean31
10-16-2007, 11:45 AM
i can't not believe this person. i will not be buying from her either and i think all this crap about "i've gotten numerouse emails about her from other members" is a farce.

Fred12
10-16-2007, 12:03 PM
NCMOM it cost you $4.60 to mail that to her priority. It did not take up most of the $24.99 for shipping (as you stated). It was not a box of things worth $100.00 (as you stated). It wasn't even in a box. Why don't you give her a refund? It will make a lot of people here think much better of you. As others have said, the way things are now, you will not have many buyers here anymore unless you make this right. It takes a big person to admit when they are wrong.

Bahet
10-16-2007, 12:13 PM
NCMOM, You keep insinuating that there are going to be legal issues because of the posting of the picture with your home address on it. While it was nice of the people involved to remove it and edit it so the information didn't show, there is no law against posting it. Unless you are paying for an unlisted account you are already easily findable in online phone books. Even with an unlisted number there is still plenty of areas some of your personal information woul be publicly accessable. DBack didn't violate any law in posting that envelope. She wouldn't have violated any law even if she hadn't blacked out your information. You insinuate that people are emailing you to offer support. You insinuate that you already have lawyers who want to talk to the site owners. But not only are you blowing smoke out your butt, you really should know what you are talking about before you start pretending you are right, especially with legal issues.

http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs18-cyb.htm Happy reading. Next time do a bit of research before you make empty threats that will only make you look even more in the wrong.

DBack, I'm sorry you were scammed.

Mini
10-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I dont wanna get in the middle of this cause frankly I know nothing about it(other then this thread) and its NOT right to get in the middle of something you know nothing about. I just wanna say that I hope everything works out for BOTH of you and NCMOM please dont leave just because of this, hate when we lose members :(

Bahet
10-16-2007, 12:41 PM
I don't want to get in the middle either. I just hate when people make threats of legal action when there was nothing illegal. As a board owner I really hate when people make threats against me for things that were posted when I wasn't online and then get all upset that I don't sit at my computer 24/7 hitting refresh to address their complaint. Don't make threats when there weren't any laws broken in the 1st place. Heck, in this case not only were no laws broken, there are no laws at all on this topic. Yet she insinuated that her people needed to speak in person with the site owner. That's just too much for me to sit quietly on. The mods on this board do a good job. They don't need to be made to worry for one moment that they are going to be sued, especially when there is absolutely no basis for a lawsuit.

buttrfli
10-16-2007, 12:43 PM
While it was nice of the people involved to remove it and edit it so the information didn't show,

Trust me, I wasn't being nice.... I am not a big fan of posting personal info on a public forum. Things can be handled w/o showing the world where someone lives.

It wasn't all that long ago that Tami wasn't thrilled that someone did the EXACT same thing to her. (posting a pic of the ship label w/ her info on it)

~~

Things like this always play themselves out. No one is going to remove any posts because they serve as a reference point for future traders.

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 12:46 PM
I don't want to get in the middle either. I just hate when people make threats of legal action when there was nothing illegal. As a board owner I really hate when people make threats against me for things that were posted when I wasn't online and then get all upset that I don't sit at my computer 24/7 hitting refresh to address their complaint. Don't make threats when there weren't any laws broken in the 1st place. Heck, in this case not only were no laws broken, there are no laws at all on this topic. Yet she insinuated that her people needed to speak in person with the site owner. That's just too much for me to sit quietly on. The mods on this board do a good job. They don't need to be made to worry for one moment that they are going to be sued, especially when there is absolutely no basis for a lawsuit.

No kidding! I thought it would be easier to post the TOS tho than to try and argue with her. If we got sued everytime someone didn't like something that was posted at BBS, we'd all have been in the poor house long ago. There was another thread here very like this a while back, with people threatenig to sue BBS over a trade!

buttrfli
10-16-2007, 12:49 PM
There was another thread here very like this a while back, with people threatenig to sue BBS over a trade!

ooohh I remember that... its kinda like suing mcdonalds for making me fat :rofl:

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 12:56 PM
ooohh I remember that... its kinda like suing mcdonalds for making me fat :rofl:

LOL! (But you are NOT fat!)

justme23
10-16-2007, 01:05 PM
You are UNBELIEVABLE. Who protects her as a buyer? "She got what she purchased" EXCUSE ME? What part of "BOX" and envelope make sense? I would be expecting a BOX. You sent an envelope. You LIED. YOU made false claims to scam someone out of a large sum of money for JUNK.

You should be the one ASHAMED. SHAME ON YOU.

Oh my lord... how many ppl have bought those mystery boxes from various sites and they come in envelopes. They also CLAIM to be worth so much money but you get a dollar store sweater that is no more cashmiere than my foot is gold (I know the ppl here have, cause here is where I learned about them). Whether anybody likes it of not, what was bought was a MYSTERY package and you take a chance of not liking what you get... too bad, lesson learned!

Pepsi4me
10-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh my lord... how many ppl have bought those mystery boxes from various sites and they come in envelopes. They also CLAIM to be worth so much money but you get a dollar store sweater that is no more cashmiere than my foot is gold (I know the ppl here have, cause here is where I learned about them). Whether anybody likes it of not, what was bought was a MYSTERY package and you take a chance of not liking what you get... too bad, lesson learned!

I agree! Don't buy it if you don't know what your getting. Then there would be no buyers remorse.

Maybe she didn't have a box & used the padded envelope instead.

Posting the persons address wasn't right.

kabcrisp
10-16-2007, 01:13 PM
I guess my concern is that. . . BBS is a family or at least we always seem to say as much. But, do you scam family? The whole thing was completely unnecessary. . .

Be honest about what you have and what you'd like for it and then see who bites but lying to get a meager 24.99 just seems kinda desperate and amongst friends it seems really wrong. . .

JMHO. . . She misrepresented herself and the "box". I shouldn't have to take a risk if someone is supposedly flat out telling me what I am buying for the value stated.

Pepsi4me
10-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Easy way to deal with situations like this-

Don't allow mystery auctions without a picture or don't allow mystery auctions at all!

loris520
10-16-2007, 01:38 PM
I agree that when purchasing mystery auctions its a chance you take but she sent a few pieces of crap that is not worth $100.00 as stated. Now if she sent 100 pairs of those stockings it would still suck but atleast it would be 100.00 worth! Plus the shipping on that envie did not cost 24.99 as stated. Im glad dbackfan called her out because now I can steer clear from her FSOT'S. I dont see how anybody can feel sorry for NCMOM sounds to me like she needed quick cash and got it the dirty way!!

DBackFan
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
For those who are saying I shouldn't have posted her name and address...I DIDN'T! I scribbled thru it but when the pic was emlarged on here you could see SOME of it so I taped over it and did it different. I would NOT have posted anyones address, HELL you could see my OWN better than hers! Do you notice which person is sticking up for her here?...LOL.

Anyway..I handled this as good as anyone could be expected to and Freeby4me...you are hired girl! LOL Thanks for being in my corner.

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 02:00 PM
For those who are saying I shouldn't have posted her name and address...I DIDN'T! I scribbled thru it but when the pic was emlarged on here you could see SOME of it so I taped over it and did it different. I would NOT have posted anyones address, HELL you could see my OWN better than hers! Do you notice which person is sticking up for her here?...LOL.

Anyway..I handled this as good as anyone could be expected to and Freeby4me...you are hired girl! LOL Thanks for being in my corner.

LOL Yea I am kinda "out there" with this, I just hate being scammed. You know this would be me in her corner if she got a bad package (not saying from you in particular, but ya know) I just hate seeing someone scammed.

justme23
10-16-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm not sticking up for her, I'm sticking up for the fact that you bought a mystery package and just because you don't like what was in it doesn't mean you got scammed. It's a lesson learned and easy enough for ppl to not buy them anymore.

DBackFan
10-16-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm not sticking up for her, I'm sticking up for the fact that you bought a mystery package and just because you don't like what was in it doesn't mean you got scammed. It's a lesson learned and easy enough for ppl to not buy them anymore.

Sorry I was not referring to you. I know better than to read or even care what you write "most" of the time. :rolleyes:

I think we all know NCMOM is not going to refund any money and thats ok. In some ways I am glad it was me and not someone who may have really needed these things. I have an email from her saying these are wonderful gifts for Christmas! LOL

DrGrin
10-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Sorry I was not referring to you. I know better than to read or even care what you write "most" of the time. :rolleyes:

I think we all know NCMOM is not going to refund any money and thats ok. In some ways I am glad it was me and not someone who may have really needed these things. I have an email from her saying these are wonderful gifts for Christmas! LOL

If she signs up on that Christmas exchange thread in OTC tell the organizer you want to have her name then you can send those wonderful gifts right back to her for Christmas!

Quaker_Parrots
10-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Too funny.

If she signs up on that Christmas exchange thread in OTC tell the organizer you want to have her name then you can send those wonderful gifts right back to her for Christmas!

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 03:01 PM

Well I dunno, wouldnt that mean she's going over the recommended "money amount spent" doing that? I means its only like 10 dollars worth of items right??

Ohhh wait.....thats a hundred dollars worth of items LOL

hotwheelstx
10-16-2007, 03:04 PM
This is exactly why I don't bid on these kinds of auctions anymore. The last time I bid on an auction and won.........I was very disappointed at what arrived.....Chalk it up to a bad trade and get on with it.

Jackie_Blu
10-16-2007, 03:53 PM

I did not see anywhere that Dback said "she didnt like what was in the mystery package". What she didn't like, is the fact there was a lot of dishonesty from this trader . In fact, the only thing I have found in this whole ordeal she may have been honest about was the "mystery" part. You may want to refer to her original thread in FSOT. Here is the link......again....http://www.bigbigforums.com/sale-trade/559471-mystery-box-over-100-00-value-all-new-nwt-great-gift-items.html

You might be better off spending your energies convincing NCMOM to pull the proverbial "ace from her pocket" she is proud to say will provide proof of what she sent. We are all quite anxious to see it.

whatever
10-16-2007, 04:03 PM
NOT taking anyone's sides, but from the photos the jewelry looks like its from bidz. ANd that stuff is crap!! It can be cheap, but by the time you pay shipping it costs alot!! And it looks great on the computer. I have bought from the a couple of times and i get the product and i'm pissed. but it almost costs more to return :(
So that is why it would not have tags. AS for the rest of it, i have no answers for you.
I agree with alot of you that is why i would NEVER buy surprise boxes.

And as far as closing this thread, you had to know this was going to stir up alot of drama. The freebie section stirs up drama, LOL
So You have to take the good with the bad. :2in1:

justme23
10-16-2007, 04:16 PM
I did not see anywhere that Dback said "she didnt like what was in the mystery package". What she didn't like, is the fact there was a lot of dishonesty from this trader . In fact, the only thing I have found in this whole ordeal she may have been honest about was the "mystery" part. You may want to refer to her original thread in FSOT. Here is the link......again....http://www.bigbigforums.com/sale-trade/559471-mystery-box-over-100-00-value-all-new-nwt-great-gift-items.html

You might be better off spending your energies convincing NCMOM to pull the proverbial "ace from her pocket" she is proud to say will provide proof of what she sent. We are all quite anxious to see it.

If you had bothered to read everything I said to her before making assumptions based on my not liking Dback you will find that I was the very first person to tell her to post that ace in the hole in one of the spin off threads in off topic... yesterday, before this ever blew up in to a huge thing.

earnhardt1
10-16-2007, 04:28 PM
:shark there are just to many things that dont make sense here....like how a box becomes a bag and how 100.00 turns into a very small bit of useless stuff? i honestly feel this mystery bag/box was misleading in so many ways and now there will be drama for weeks and if ncmom doesnt think so take it from someone who has been in this situation but i must say i made right of my issue i had as she should also do here of course mine was far differnt but i couldnt live with the fact that ppl saw me for something i wasnt and that was a cheat and a thief..... SO DO THE RIGHT THING AND FIX THE SITUATION..... what sucks is christmas is coming and no one needs to be ripping anyone off.. sorry this got so long.... this is JMO.....
:springer :drama

freeby4me
10-16-2007, 04:32 PM
You mean this post??

Well, we already know how I feel about the other party... but considering she herself has been accused of scamming ppl then she should have taken it up in private first.

NC, I hope you get this worked out and I believe you sent what you said you sent but ppl are going to want to see the picture of the items anyways.

You believe she sent what she said based on what exactly? Trusting her? Had she scammed ANYONE else perhaps you would feel differently?

Why are you in this thread? Do you dislike Tami so much that you're not even willing to admit she's been wronged by this person?

I have nothing against either of them. I have something against someone getting money out of a person under false pretenses.
If you cant keep your prejudes out of the situation then maybe you shouldnt be posting about it.

She never said she was unhappy with the items, of course thats a given with a "mystery" but how about the value...??? Had she spent 5-10 bucks then yea, guess what, that sucks. 25.00 is expecting at least that in value.

tsquared
10-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Mental note to myself..........dont send $100 worth of condoms in a plain brown wrapper anymore.......know they must be in a plain brown box............

justme23
10-16-2007, 04:56 PM
No, I don't hate her... on that you and everyone else is wrong. What I think is that she loves drama and is absolutely loving every minute of ppl attacking NCMOM on her behalf. And no, I don't think she was scammed... nor would I think anyone else would have been considering it was a MYSTERY package. I did not buy the original items, nor do I know where they were bought from... I do not now what they are worth and that is not even the point to me. I can see how that is the point to others who do a lot of trading... but to me, anyone who buys anything labeled a "mystery" should know before they ever spend the money that they probably are not going to get what they payed for and it's a toss up on whether or not they will like any of it.

On one thing you are correct, though. My dislike for Dback should keep me out of this thread... so I will go and leave yall on the attack for her.

DBackFan
10-16-2007, 05:03 PM
On one thing you are correct, though. My dislike for Dback should keep me out of this thread... so I will go and leave yall on the attack for her.

Lets see how long THAT lasts..lol

Now Tom I wouldn't be upset with 100 condoms either, box or envelope, they are at least worth 100 bucks :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-16-2007, 05:13 PM
I haven't traded with NCMOM, but have with Tami..She and I go way back on differences LMAO (you know) But by the picture,I would have been beyond pissed, it doesn't look like much but maybe something to use for little girls "dress up" chest.

Jackie_Blu
10-16-2007, 05:17 PM
If you had bothered to read everything I said to her before making assumptions based on my not liking Dback you will find that I was the very first person to tell her to post that ace in the hole in one of the spin off threads in off topic... yesterday, before this ever blew up in to a huge thing.

I did read everything that everyone wrote. I made no assumptions. You, on the other hand, assumed Dback did not like what she received. It seems you missed the whole point. I don't think Dback was trying to set NCMOM up to be attacked by other members, as you put it. IMO she was warning others of a bad trade, which Im sure is very much appreciated by the ppl who participate in trades on these boards. We all like to know who we can trust and who we cant. Besides, Dback wasn't the one who started this thread, is she?
Now that you mentioned your feelings about Dback, I understand why you are supporting the other party, and why you obviously cannot look squarely at the facts.

JKATHERINE
10-16-2007, 05:33 PM
I did read everything that everyone wrote. I made no assumptions. You, on the other hand, assumed Dback did not like what she received. It seems you missed the whole point. I don't think Dback was trying to set NCMOM up to be attacked by other members, as you put it. IMO she was warning others of a bad trade, which Im sure is very much appreciated by the ppl who participate in trades on these boards. We all like to know who we can trust and who we cant. Besides, Dback wasn't the one who started this thread, is she?
Now that you mentioned your feelings about Dback, I understand why you are supporting the other party, and why you obviously cannot look squarely at the facts.

Just to get technical here, this should be done in someone's iTrader rating (our method of feedback now), and not in the person's orginal FS thread...

JewRican
10-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Is it bad that I want to scream shut the f*ck up already? The scammer got scammed. There I said it.

okie
10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
That's messed up, from the look of those pictures it's nothing but crap. I'm thinking dollar store crap. That is no way near a $100. I'd be pissed also.

tngirl
10-16-2007, 07:00 PM

And if Tami doesn't get her name then she isn't allowed to send it to anyone else.:rofl:

Bliss
10-16-2007, 07:11 PM
I don't see what the problem is she sent the mystery package Did the buyer pay 100.00 if not stop complaining about it's a 100.00 package. If she paid 100.00 and got 10.00 worth of crap, I can see whining about it.

Isn't the buyer the same one who was scamming another seller claiming a neighbor signed for the package a yr ago or so? If so, I wouldn't trust anything she said.

It's funny how everyone jumps on the bandwagon when the seller actually sent the package. If she didn't send it, then it would give cause for people to bitch and carry on. If the buyer doesn't like what she received, tough shit she paid for a "mystery" package.

ahippiechic
10-16-2007, 07:26 PM
But even if the contents are a 'mystery' the value stated for the items needs to be close.

Bliss
10-16-2007, 07:32 PM
You know the buyer could have taken a picture of a few items. Her pictures do not prove the seller as a scammer. The buyer credibility is that of OJs - you can't believe shit she posts.

Read her trailor burning thread - she blamed it on the renters instead of taking in account it could have been anything. Shes one of those people if she said the sky was blue, i'd have to look up just to make sure it was...

cathych
10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
why is this thread going on & on? enough already.

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
You know the buyer could have taken a picture of a few items. Her pictures do not prove the seller as a scammer. The buyer credibility is that of OJs - you can't believe shit she posts.

Read her trailor burning thread - she blamed it on the renters instead of taking in account it could have been anything. Shes one of those people if she said the sky was blue, i'd have to look up just to make sure it was...

*LMAO

ahippiechic
10-17-2007, 06:47 AM

I posted this in another thread also, but the buyer or the seller could post pix of whatever they wanted to, and say that was what was recieved/sent. So no, pic don't prove anything. That's why I said "IF" that's what I got, I would be pissed.

DrGrin
10-17-2007, 06:54 AM
But even if the contents are a 'mystery' the value stated for the items needs to be close.

That is the whole point. IF the items shown in the picture were all that was received, it wasn't anywhere near $100 in value. Besides, she posted the package it was received in. How much more would have fit in there?

mirage7000
10-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Nope don't do business on the internet! Enough said!

heartlvrs
10-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Thank you Tami for the picture, that PROVES EVERYTHING.

I think NCMom should be put on the bad traders list. Sadly, she'll have to screw over 2 more people first but I for one WILL NOT BE IT.

BIG GIANT DITTO...Tami and I have traded MANY MANY times...NEVER A PROBLEM!!!

heartlvrs
10-17-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm still waiting on the picture that NCMom claims to have taken before she shipped the stuff.

The stuff shown in that picture was not $100 value. It looks like a bunch of DOLLAR TREE stuff to me.

BIG GIANT DITTO...Tami and I have traded MANY MANY times...NEVER A PROBLEM!!!

iluvmybaby
10-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Sing it with me now.......

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people started it 10 pages ago not knowing what it would do, and they'll continue typing it forever just because

From the TOP now...

Seriously, refund the money, send the crap back. That was stuff from the dollar tree, I would be pissed if I paid $30 bucks for that garbage. Half that crap was already used:slap

Bliss
10-17-2007, 10:17 PM
The seller doesn't need to refund the money. If the buyer doesn't like what she paid for she shouldn't have bought a "mystery" package/box. If someone is stupid enough to pay 25.00 for something sight unseen they deserve what they recieve.

The way the package looked. I'm sure there was more in it than shown. I can pack a lot of crap into one of those padded envies..... Most likely the buyer needs some attention and what better way to get it than whine on a board to a bunch of gulible people.

tngirl
10-17-2007, 10:38 PM
The seller doesn't need to refund the money. If the buyer doesn't like what she paid for she shouldn't have bought a "mystery" package/box. If someone is stupid enough to pay 25.00 for something sight unseen they deserve what they recieve.

The way the package looked. I'm sure there was more in it than shown. I can pack a lot of crap into one of those padded envies..... Most likely the buyer needs some attention and what better way to get it than whine on a board to a bunch of gulible people.

The thing is Bliss, Tami wasn't the one doing the whining. It all started over in fsot and all Tami did was mention that she didn't think it was worth $100. The seller is the one that started posting threads all over the boards to get attention and even said she has a picture of everything she put in the package. Tami showed her picutures but we have yet to she the seller's pictures. Tami has only posted comments in defense of what the seller has had to say.

I know where all this hostility and bashing Tami comes from and it really has nothing to do with the disagreement of the moment. And the FSOT was misleading when the seller continually says box and that it is going to take so much to mail the box. If it had been me bidding or making an offer on the package then I would have expected a lot more, at least in the size of the package.

And you should know by now, I am not gullible...lol...far from it. I am probably the biggest skeptic on this board.

Kyla Kym
10-17-2007, 10:56 PM

Just because we all don't share a pissy, snotty, hateful attitude doesn't mean we are gullible. Maybe your the one that is stupid & gullible because you believe there was more in the package than DBackFan said their was.

I know allot of people think she got what she deserved because of a previous trade gone bad on here. But your very wrong when you say she deserved what she got. No one deserves that. That crap looked like something that came with a Halloween costume. 2 wrongs don't make a right! And from what I've been told DBackFan did the right thing in the end. So should this person have to.

Also you saying she got what she deserved is like saying you shouldn't never trust the members on here if they offer a mystery box. If I offered a surprise package, I would make damn sure I put more than I even said I would to start with. I would make sure the buyer would be pleased. And I think most on here would do the same. Say for instance if some of the long time members I see posting here often and have good feedback offered up a mystery box, I would trust them to be fair and make it worth my while. So you saying she got what she deserved by buying a mystery box on here is like saying all members on here would be dishonest and send junk that's not even fit to regift. I'm sure DBackFan will throw that crap away. I know I would.

It's really shitty to do another member that way. It causes hard feelings and leads to a lack of trust.

monkeygirl
10-17-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm not taking sides here but if I got only what was shown in that picture(the seller says there was more) I would be really sad and dissappointed. I'd agree that I've always thought "how stupid" and " you get what you paid for" when people on ebay buy mystery packages, but I always kinda thought the mystery packages on BBS wouldn't be scams since we're all such great shoppers, and are a smaller community. I'd honestly rather have a $5 gift certificate to the $1 store than the things in that pic.

DBackFan
10-18-2007, 02:05 AM
Ok, since this is continuing I have to add something. Everyone refers to "the other trade gone bad"..well guess what? I have had TWO trades that ended up in here for awhile and BOTH of them have done buying and selling with me since, IN FACT, look who won my auction yesterday! YUP, the most notorious trade I had. Don't you think if the people who had the problems can let it go that others would?

I also want to say that the only thing I did before contacting the seller was quote her post in fsot so things couoldn't be changed or deleted. I then was asked questions, THAT I ANSWERED. I did not whine or complain, SHE DID. I never sent harassing emails nor was I even unkind, just very disappointed.

At the end of the day all I have is me and I am ok with who I am and all of my trades on this board. Thanks tngirl and Kyla for sticking up for me (as well as most of you), I do appreciate it.

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-18-2007, 05:12 AM
Like I said before, Tami and I go way back in the fighting ring, BUT, I think the seller could refund some of the pp (yes, I know it was a mystery BOX) so it should have been in a box not a 14oz envie. Or send some other things to make up the difference,then maybe everyone will be happy.

Tami didn't whine about what she got,she said she didn't think it was the value that was PROMISED in the original FSOT thread, so the seller is at fault for fibbing.It doesn't matter if paypal sided with the seller, the fact that it was all the way around on the sellers part a lie.

Post a picture of what you sent NCMOM and we will all shut up (maybe,lol)

Bliss
10-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Just because we all don't share a pissy, snotty, hateful attitude doesn't mean we are gullible. Maybe your the one that is stupid & gullible because you believe there was more in the package than DBackFan said their was.

I know allot of people think she got what she deserved because of a previous trade gone bad on here. But your very wrong when you say she deserved what she got. No one deserves that. That crap looked like something that came with a Halloween costume. 2 wrongs don't make a right! And from what I've been told DBackFan did the right thing in the end. So should this person have to.

Also you saying she got what she deserved is like saying you shouldn't never trust the members on here if they offer a mystery box. If I offered a surprise package, I would make damn sure I put more than I even said I would to start with. I would make sure the buyer would be pleased. And I think most on here would do the same. Say for instance if some of the long time members I see posting here often and have good feedback offered up a mystery box, I would trust them to be fair and make it worth my while. So you saying she got what she deserved by buying a mystery box on here is like saying all members on here would be dishonest and send junk that's not even fit to regift. I'm sure DBackFan will throw that crap away. I know I would.

It's really shitty to do another member that way. It causes hard feelings and leads to a lack of trust.

LMAO ~ You're the one with a pissy, snotty attitude. I have a difference of an opinion - it doesn't mean I'm being pissy. Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min. It's always someone trying to screw them out of something, always.

I've never saw NCmom screw anyone - I've always seen her sell nice things. This whole "she's scamming me BS" doesn't add up to NCmoms track record but it does Dbackfan..... Yes, I'm willing to bet the buyer did remove some of the items. She's gotta whine about something atleast once a week to keep the attention on her.

You can defend her all you want - she'll make you look like a fool in the end.

freeby4me
10-18-2007, 06:30 PM
LMAO ~ You're the one with a pissy, snotty attitude. I have a difference of an opinion - it doesn't mean I'm being pissy. Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min. It's always someone trying to screw them out of something, always.

I've never saw NCmom screw anyone - I've always seen her sell nice things. This whole "she's scamming me BS" doesn't add up to NCmoms track record but it does Dbackfan..... Yes, I'm willing to bet the buyer did remove some of the items. She's gotta whine about something atleast once a week to keep the attention on her.

You can defend her all you want - she'll make you look like a fool in the end.

Fine. I stand behind the person who posts the proof. That was who again?? Yea I thought so.

Bliss
10-18-2007, 07:39 PM
What proof? The only proof she posted was she actually received a package from NCmom. The picture with the items isn't proof of what she received. Anyone can do what Dbackfan done and call it "proof" it doesn't mean it's proof.

You can send me a mystery package - I'll pick out the stuff that looks cheap and leave the rest to the side, take a picture and say, "waaaa waaaa although Freeby4me SENT the package she is a scammer." See how easy it is - you know what, I'm sure people would be slamming you cause I had proof by posting a pic...

Jackie_Blu
10-18-2007, 07:49 PM
LMAO ~ You're the one with a pissy, snotty attitude. I have a difference of an opinion - it doesn't mean I'm being pissy. Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min. [QUOTE]

ITA!!! And if she hadn't started this thread whining about being slandered, the majority of us probably wouldn't have known she screwed Dback over.

[QUOTE=freeby4me;95704918]Fine. I stand behind the person who posts the proof. That was who again?? Yea I thought so.

:yeah

Heidi
10-18-2007, 07:51 PM
What proof? The only proof she posted was she actually received a package from NCmom. The picture with the items isn't proof of what she received. Anyone can do what Dbackfan done and call it "proof" it doesn't mean it's proof.

You can send me a mystery package - I'll pick out the stuff that looks cheap and leave the rest to the side, take a picture and say, "waaaa waaaa although Freeby4me SENT the package she is a scammer." See how easy it is - you know what, I'm sure people would be slamming you cause I had proof by posting a pic...

Look at the picture of the envelope it was shipped in. Notice it says 14 oz. Now look at the picture of the stuff she received. Put the two together and you get a package of junk that weighted 14 oz.

tngirl
10-18-2007, 08:17 PM
I guess it wasn't Tasha that got her Wheaties pissed in...lol:rolling

Kyla Kym
10-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min. It's always someone trying to screw them out of something, always.

So DBackFan wasn't the one whining. Not once did She whine.

But NCMOM started about 5 "give me sympathy threads" whining poor pitiful me threads. So what your saying here is that NCMOM is the one that would screw people over in a New York Min.

Have you worked yourself up into such a tizy that you don't know what your talking about anymore?

Kyla Kym
10-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min.

ITA!!! And if she hadn't started this thread whining about being slandered, the majority of us probably wouldn't have known she screwed Dback over.

umm humm...that sure was nice of Bliss to point that out to us.

Bliss
10-18-2007, 11:32 PM
LMAO ~ You are so damn dense a clue couldn't even escape your lil head. Let me type slowly so maybe you can comprehend... The comment I made "Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min." was not about NCmom - it was about Dbackfan, if you can possibly hold enough information in your head to read back a few posts where I was talking about her you can possibly put two and two together..That may be asking to much from you.

I'm done with you...A wall can understand more than you can.

Kyla Kym
10-18-2007, 11:50 PM
LMAO ~ You are so damn dense a clue couldn't even escape your lil head. Let me type slowly so may you can comprehend... The comment I made "Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min." was not about NCmom - it was about Dbackfan, if you can possibly hold enough information in your head to read back a few posts where I was talking about her you can possibly put two and to together..That may be ask to much from you.

Oh my goodness, have I ruffled your feathers??? Whatever shall we do! :slap

Probably a good idea for you to type slowly, so you can make sure your not talking utter nonsense as you normally are.

Hey your the idiot that can't form a sentence meaning what you want it to. Not my fault you have a mental condition, that makes you dense in the head. Maybe your momma dropped you on your head when you was a baby. Who knows.....

What's the matter with you anyway? Your one of the most snottiest, hateful people I have ever seen on this board. Were you abused or something? And you have to take it out on everyone else with your nasty attitude? All your post on here all the time are nasty.

You sound more like someone that just hates DBackFan and you want to try and hurt her anyway you can. But once you grow up, you will see words don't mean nothing....and all you are accomplishing is making yourself look like some nasty, bitter, hate filled, little person.

Quaker_Parrots
10-19-2007, 01:55 AM
Bliss, I have kept quiet through this whole thing, but wanted to point out the following quote you must have missed. The person you are saying is the "victim" in all of this suppossedly has a pic too. The only problem is she wont post it so the "truth" can be seen.

The victim is the one that spread all of this to the boards. The only thing Dback did in the beginning was quote the original thread because she had a dispute. The "victim" spread it everywhere, in the original thread in FSOT, in OTC, and in Vent & Whine. So basically with your attitude your are saying Tami has no right to defend herself from the person who started the attack? That she should just lay there an take it?

What did she ever do to you?

...well guess what..I have an ace in my pocket...because I DID take a picture of what I sent her....Now, how are you going to lie yourself out of this PROOF WeLuvDBacks (Tami).....and Tami I suggest you stop harassing me and slandering me..seriously..Grow Up!...
This IS the end of this....Like the movie Brother How Art Thou say's:
I have spoken and counted to 3...LOL

freeby4me
10-19-2007, 04:22 AM
LMAO ~ You are so damn dense a clue couldn't even escape your lil head. Let me type slowly so maybe you can comprehend... The comment I made "Common sense will tell you the one who whines and blames others for their misfortune are generally the one who will screw someone over in a new york min." was not about NCmom - it was about Dbackfan, if you can possibly hold enough information in your head to read back a few posts where I was talking about her you can possibly put two and two together..That may be asking to much from you.

First off thats RUDE. Now second off, the same could be said for you that a wall could understand more. NCMom is the one who started all the "poor me" threads and YOU are the one trying to change it into Tami....well guess what, AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
I still stand behind Tami.

earnhardt1
10-19-2007, 04:40 AM
when is ncmom gonna stop in and make her infamous pic posting?????????/
oh NEVER..................... karma karma karma

cinnamonch
10-19-2007, 05:34 AM
Just looking at this from a different perspective.
Below is what I guess is the ad

This is a Mystery Box "BUT" NO Mystery about the fact that there will be over $100.00+ in value ~~~ worth of new nwt merchandise / items in your box! You will not be disappointed. I've had several happy return buyers for my Mystery Boxes. You can trust me..If I say there will be $100.00+ worth in your box..It will be in there. All items are Brand new in MINT cond.

NO JUNK in this box~NO DIME STORE ITEMS in this box~

ONLY PREMIUM QUALITY SUPER NICE ITEMS IN THIS BOX!

BIG VARIETY~~~~

Lots of Great Gift Items!!!! Christmas will be here before you know it!

All items from a smoke and pet free home.

Asking: $24.99 shipped!!! (shippiing will take a lot of this amount so you can't go wrong) Nice items!

I accept Paypal from a confirmed paypal account.
NCMOM
lamfam@surry.net

I don't know if this was sent in a box or a envelope but that is neither here nor there. The thing is, it says it will be over a $100 value. Most of you are saying that the buyer did not get $100 worth of items but can you be that sure?

In looking at the picture posted, I know for a fact that the leopard print leggings retailed for $15. Granted I got some for my Goddaughters before school started at Claire's on their 10/$5 sale. Also the cross stich sampler could have run about $15 - $20. Could it be that while the seller did not actually spend $100 for the items that if you look at the retail cost these things could add up to the $100 value as stated in the ad?

redbonnets
10-19-2007, 06:05 AM
People buy stuff like this all the time on ebay. It's not a big deal. You get what you pay for. You can always return it for a refund....

JewRican
10-19-2007, 06:37 AM
when is ncmom gonna stop in and make her infamous pic posting?????????/
oh NEVER..................... karma karma karma

Yup, karma is EXACTLY what Dback got. :rolling