PDA

View Full Version : ClickBux

mytabbycat
10-09-2007, 06:53 AM
At ClickBux.org, you get paid to click on ads or receive paid mail and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 or 60 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 or $0.02 for each website you personally view.
You can earn 60% of the revenue of any other member that signs up by following one of your referral links.
All Payments are made via E-Gold and PayPal. Payment requests can be made every day The minimum payout is $6.99

Earnings Example
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.15
» 50 referrals click 10 ads per day = $4.50
» Your daily earnings = $4.65
» Your weekly earnings = $32,55
» Your monthly earnings = $130,20
The above example is based only on 15 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less.* What if there were more ads available?

Just join, try our service and receive a $0.10 Sign-up Bonus

http://www.clickbux.org/pages/index.php?refid=mytabbycat

regor380
10-09-2007, 07:08 AM
have you ever been paid, is it money ,points or what, this sounds like another one I use and never got nothing because it went under, because of cheaters.

mytabbycat
10-09-2007, 09:13 AM
I haven't reached the cashout amount yet. They pay $.01 a click and send a few e-mails a day. I like that the e-mails stay good for a week or so and I wait for them to build up and do them all at one time once a week.