PDA

View Full Version : Christmas must be close!

ilikefree
09-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Ace Hardware has their Black Friday ad listed at gottadeal already!!!

Shann
09-23-2007, 04:23 PM
yep, that was posted last week, can you believe it?!?! and if you go to any store they've got Christmas stuff up all ready! shouldn't we have halloween first? then Thanksgiving.. and THEN Christmas? :confused:

ahippiechic
09-23-2007, 06:45 PM
yep, that was posted last week, can you believe it?!?! and if you go to any store they've got Christmas stuff up all ready! shouldn't we have halloween first? then Thanksgiving.. and THEN Christmas? :confused:

No kidding! I get sick of seeing Xmas stuff WAY before it even gets close.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Joann, the wal-Mart on Trenton has Christmas stuff out,even the damn trees are up and decorated..now that's a little early for even me lol

ilikefree
09-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Joann, the wal-Mart on Trenton has Christmas stuff out,even the damn trees are up and decorated..now that's a little early for even me lol

I haven't been to that Wal-Mart in a while, but my dad works at the one on Tiffin and he said they have their Christmas stuff up too. I love Christmas, but like Shann said, lets get through the other holidays first.

ladybugva
09-24-2007, 06:23 AM
I expect to see it early at craft store and such, but I was surprised to see it before Halloween stuff at Walmart.