PDA

View Full Version : Back to Basics Egg & Muffin Maker

MistyWolf
09-19-2007, 11:58 AM
I got one of these for Christmas last year and a few weeks ago it just quit working ???

I emailed Back to Basics (I did have to give the model # and other numbers off the bottom) and they are mailing me a new one :) .. They told me when I get the new one, to cut the cord off the old one and discard it .. and told me to keep my trays that came with it for replacements in case something happens to the new ones.

I think that is excellent customer service! Props to Back To Basics!

freeby4me
09-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Wow what excellent customer service. Thats really standing behind their products!

Tasha405
09-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Wow what excellent customer service. Thats really standing behind their products!

ITA! :)

justme23
09-19-2007, 02:45 PM
What is that feedback site where ppl send letters to companies w/ complaints? I know they also have the option to submit praise... you should post this there!!

freeby4me
09-19-2007, 02:51 PM
www.planetfeedback.com yea thats a good idea, go write a letter to them for all to see, the people over there will appreciate that!

Shann
09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
that is great how many companies stand behind their products these days! We have a carpet cleaner that would leak like nothing else from one of the tanks. Luke wrote a letter to the company asking where he could buy a replacement one as we couldn't find any to buy, they ended up sending him an email stating that a new one was on its way!! Now we don't have to worry about how long we take as there is no leakage to worry about :D btw I believe ours is a hoover.

MistyWolf
09-19-2007, 09:34 PM
That's an excellent idea .. I think I will write a letter to planetfeedback!