PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed please

atomicmercury
09-12-2007, 01:13 PM

Adra
09-12-2007, 02:16 PM
I am saying prayers for you and your situation. Remember that God "will perfect that which concerneth" you, I know it hurts, but keep holding on, God is with you.

ang in NC
09-12-2007, 08:26 PM
I will pray for you and your son. I think God wants us to talk to him. Actually I believe that we have to ask God for help. He wants us to tell him our needs. Hang in there.

atomicmercury
09-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Thank you very much for your prayers. It means the world to me.

BeanieLuvR
09-13-2007, 07:38 PM
(((atomicmercury))) I am praying for you and your son.

Army-Mom
09-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Sending prayers and hugs to you and your son.

lymi
09-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Bless you. I hope things work out for you. It will be very hard at first. But you will survive for the sake of that little child. I've known some people in that situation that stayed bitter their whole life. Don't let that happen to you. You deserve to be happy. Hang in there. Allow the grieving time. But come out of the ashes eventually. Shine, and show everyone how strong you really can be. It's hard to think of that right now. Time will heal. His leaving has nothing to do with who you are. Sounds like he would have left regardless of what you would have done. You sound like a good person, don't blame yourself. If you do, you will get lost in that cloud. Just be proud of who you are, hold your head high, and survive. It'll happen

toriamos44
09-19-2007, 11:04 AM
I will be praying for you!

YankeeMary
09-20-2007, 01:24 PM
I pray that you will have the strength that is need for your to carry on as a single parent. I pray that your eyes are wide open and really see if this man is worth your selfesteem. I believe God knows your heart but he likes to be asked. Hang in there. HUGS!!!

atomicmercury
09-21-2007, 08:46 AM

peaceluver
09-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Prayers are being said for you and your family.

magickay
09-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Prayers for you, your son, and his father, that God will provide what is needed.

YankeeMary
09-29-2007, 05:31 PM
I thank God for all of you. Your prayers mean so much and your kind words have helped me. When I feel weak and sad by everything going on right now I ask God for strength. And he provides it through caring people like yourselves. Thanks for helping me keep my faith.

Good for you. God will see you through this, just keep the faith. HUGS!!!

lymi
09-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Actually this is my first time to this section of big big forums, I'm usually on the freebies site and never even saw this part for years.

Always have been a Christian, tried to live my life as a good person, but I would say I am rediscovering my religion in a stronger more life affirming manner. Going through a very very difficult time in my life. Just separated from my son's father and we've been together for over 6 years. Our son just turned 5 last month. He told me he didn't think we would ever work out or be happy and would do more damage to our son by staying together and ending it later on. So he ended it. I stayed by his side through thick and thin and now he is with someone else.

I am really hurting inside and am torn between the worst of emotions like anger, sadness, failure, distrust, loss of hope and depression. I love him more than anything but i can't convince him to work on this with me. he feels he has tried enough and it didn't work. He is Christian as well.

I am asking for your prayers in helping me have the strength to do what is best for me and my son, to make it a little bit easy to face each and every day without him and without all the crying and suffering and pain, to help my son deal with the loss of seeing his father and having him around everyday, to help me get along with his father as best as i can without going from desperation to anger to forgiveness back to sadness in one breath, and to help him see that we have a chance if he relys on his faith in God to bring us through this if that is what's best.

The thing is, I don't know what the best thing to ask for in requesting prayer because i'm so confused by everything, I just hope God can get me through this and give me some hope for the future for me and my son.

Thank you all. Just really having a moment right now. Its the everyday ordinary things that make me upset you know? Hate we are not sharing them anymore and someone else is making him happy and he gave up on his family. don't know what to do.

So, let us know how you and your son are doing right now. We are still praying for you. I am concerned. Please let us know

atomicmercury
10-22-2007, 12:51 PM

Mycaseyface
10-22-2007, 08:16 PM
I am so very sorry for all of the pain that you and your son are going through. Please try to hold on and try and speak with someone through your parish. You need so much support now. I know that the saying, if God leads you to it, He'll bring you through it seems so difficult to believe. He WILL bring you through this, and whatever the outcome, you will be stronger!

Many prayers being said for you tonite. God Bless!