PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

kidzpca
09-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Have you seen the new movie yet?

It is fantastic for a remake of the classic.

Rob Zombie deserves an award for this one.

If you haven't seen it but love the original you got to see it. If you haven't seen the original...(Where have you been? ;) jk) If you love scary movies still go see this one.

lizmolik
09-08-2007, 05:53 PM
I have been wanting to see it...I love all the other Halloweens...and even though I am not too fond of Rob Zombies movies...I think this one should be good!

Urban Cowgirl
09-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Will have to wait on this. I love horror movies, but they bother me while i am pregnant. Weird...I know.

tigger4
09-08-2007, 08:27 PM
I was thinking about going to see it until I heard that he completely changed the whole movie. He changed the age of Michael Myers, his whole family dynamic, etc. I don't like when they take a movie and change it so I guess I won't be going to see it.

Willow
09-08-2007, 09:01 PM
My son wants to see this. He has a strange obsession with Michael Myers. LOL

Shann
09-08-2007, 09:07 PM
my friend said this movie was awesome as well. I am not a fan of House of 1000 Corpses or it's sequel, The Devil's Rejects, if I go see Halloween, will I feel like I'm watching one of those? Honestly, I was so turned off by Devil's Reject's I left before the movie was over. I'm all for scary, but I don't want to see naked women running all over the place and blood flying. I'm just not a big gore fan. Does that make sense? I want to be scared not grossed out

Char
09-08-2007, 09:25 PM
I haven't seen it yet... but I will, I'm a horror flick buff. I personally like 'scary', not 'gory'... but, I can do both...lol

Rob Zombie cracks me up !!! He is so funny !

House of 1000 Corpses really crossed the line, ya don't mess with my Daddy... and, he messed with that girls Daddy. I have to give him a 10 for shock value.

newwiccan
09-09-2007, 07:46 PM
I loved the original Halloween but this was terrible! (And I love Rob Zombie movies!)

leanne
09-10-2007, 09:01 AM
We bought the dvd last weekend.I thought it was better than all of the other Halloween movies.

Willow
09-10-2007, 09:09 AM
We bought the dvd last weekend.I thought it was better than all of the other Halloween movies.

This just came out in the theater. How could you have already bought the dvd?

ahippiechic
09-10-2007, 09:11 AM
This just came out in the theater. How could you have already bought the dvd?

Pirates, lol. Lots of people buy the bootlegged ones.

Willow
09-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Pirates, lol. Lots of people buy the bootlegged ones.

Ohhhhhh. :wow :laugh: