PDA

View Full Version : I did not get to go to church this morning

Adra
09-02-2007, 07:09 AM
I love going to church-David said something like this " I was glad when they said let us go to the house of the Lord." I love worshipping with other Christians, I enjoy the feasting on God's word.

When son in law brought baby and I picked him up to hug him I saw his eyes running water and his little voice husky and he said "Hi, a-ma" and he laid his head on my shoulder-I knew he was sick. Poor baby gets so many colds.

Anyway I am the type person that I do not believe it is right to take my sick G-baby around other people if I can help it.

Please don't misunderstand I am not blaming baby or anyone else, just whining a bit cause I do love to go to church.

vicky122
09-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Sorry you had to miss church.

BeanieLuvR
09-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Adra, I am sorry that you had to miss church. I am the same way if anyone of us are sick that person stays home. We have older people at our church and I feel it is not right to expose them to our germs. I hope your grandbaby feels better soon. I didn't get to go to church either. My husband has back problems and it was bad last night so he kept me awake tossing and turning. I know he can't help it but I felt like something a truck ran over this morning.