PDA

View Full Version : For Mommies/Daddies - I found an awesome website!!!

Berkley69
08-30-2007, 08:18 PM
http://www.diapers.com

I saw an ad for it in 'Parenting' magazine. If you order my Referral Code is LXCE2277, if you want to be nice, enter that at checkout for me. Any new members who enter my refferal code when placing their first order at Diapers.com will get $5 off their first order AND I get a $1 credit EACH TIME they order.
I placed my first order the other day and I got it in about 2 days, plus since I ordered over $50 my shipping was free! PLUS they take coupons!!!! You mail them to them in advance and they put them in your account, this is the only website I know that actually takes coupons and formula checks! How cool is that! Also if you want to save $10 off an order of $25 or more put "PARENTING6" in the promo code space at checkout!!! Please don't forget to put in my referral code too!!!!! TIA!!!!!

They have more than diapers, they also have formula, wipes, feeding accessories, laundry detergent, diapering accessories, vitamins, medicine, pacifiers and for some reason adult diapers, plus other stuff!

Berkley69
09-04-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm bumping this in case anyone with babies or toddlers didn't get to see this yet!

(I didn't see anything about bumping in the rules)