PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for getting custody of children open for advice.

kimberlya
08-28-2007, 05:59 PM
For me to recover from past abuse and the use of drugs. For my family to get along better and recieve Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior.Pray that I will really want my sobriety,that I will readily forgive others,that I will recover from my bad past. Pray for my spirt also, I have recently been getting more and more of the spirit.Pray for my happiness and contentment.Pray for me to get custody of my children in the divorce and custody battle that I am facing.Pray that I will have the finances and mental capabilities of going through with the divorce and custody.Pray that all my fears and anger about it all will go away and that I will be able to face a judge and not make funny faces or say things that others do not understand.Pray that I will have a fair court case and that I will be understood. I pray that I might discover and truely learn what is in the best interest of Devon,Kymber,Katelynn,
and Keno.I pray for strength now and during these battles,for jealousy to be nonexsist

ang in NC
09-04-2007, 08:58 PM
praying for your needs

Army-Mom
09-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Prayers being sent to you..

kabcrisp
09-06-2007, 06:43 AM
Hi. . .

I am also going through a tough divorce and have requested full custody our daughter.

My advice, is continue to pray and document everything. Every interaction between you and your ex, every call he makes to you and vice versa. Limit interaction with him unless it is realted to your children and most of all try to encourage peaceful conversation and interation with your soon to be ex when ever children are around. Your actions from here on out MUST be about the benefit of the children.

I often pray for God to guide my tongue. I have taken to a kill him (my ex) with kindness approach that thus far has worked. Perhaps it will work for you also.

I wish you all the best. Good luck.

YankeeMary
09-10-2007, 08:55 AM
I will keep both of you ladies in my prayers. HUGS!!! Divorce isn't easy or nice.

atomicmercury
09-12-2007, 12:44 PM