PDA

View Full Version : The Real Estate Pros 8/25 7:00 4400+ pts.

mficke0713
08-26-2007, 02:37 AM
What did Richard say he had done for his team before leaving while he was returning to the property after Father's Day?
*Left a blank canvas for them to work with

What did Richard do with his sons to celebrate Father's Day?
*Attended a baseball game

What did Richard say a friend's father had done for him when he was young that had made his life better?
*Brought him to a football game

What did the sales department of "Team Trademark" do that complicated matters during the open house?
*Failed to price the house before it started

What was Ginger shown doing in the intro segment after she said "I don't need luck, I have skill"?
*Climbing into a house window

What did Richard discover when he viewed the house for the first time that Dan had not yet done as instructed?
*Removed one of the front doors

What did Dan say that Richard did for every single one of his employees?
*Handpicked them and took care of them

What was Richard not able to do on the morning of the open house that bode ill for the day?
*Find his advertisement in the newspaper

What did Ginger say was an inexpensive way to make the inside of a house look better?
*Resanding old hardwood floors

What happened after Dan and Ginger unlocked the door to a seemingly abandoned apartment in the basement of the house?
*Dogs and cats ran outside

What did Richard say in an interview intercut with the acquisition meeting that his employees had to do to keep their jobs?
*Make their opinions known

What did Ginger say the distance of their property from Charleston made it difficult to do?
*Find reliable construction workers

What did Dan do as a way to save Richard money that Richard said picked up the pace of the entire job?
*Built the railing for the back porch

What was Ginger shown doing in the intro segment after she said "I don't need luck, I have skill"?
*Climbing into a house window
*Chevrolet

What did Richard discover when he viewed the house for the first time that Dan had not yet done as instructed?
*Removed one of the front doors
*Ford

What did Ginger say the distance of their property from Charleston made it difficult to do?
*Find reliable construction workers
*Sherwin-Williams

mficke0713
08-26-2007, 02:37 AM
COMMERCIALS:

In a commercial during this show, what did a man do to drive a car as a song featuring the lyrics, "There's a light" before an announcer explained how a car "gets into you"?
*Got out of bed early in morning and traveled quiet streets
*Volkswagen
*Connects with drivers on an emotional level

In a commercial during this show, what happened as a balding man referred to another man and used a remote to rewind his actions while noting, "this is why" a certain medication is "the every pain reliever"?
*Man who walked into pole was shown being distracted by attractive woman
*Advil
*Treats multiple aches and pains