PDA

View Full Version : Partnership Plus Membership Discontinuation?

vieprivee
08-24-2007, 10:53 AM
My 17 year old son, who has been a member for at least three years, got the following email today:

Dear ----------,

I hope you are doing well. Unfortunately, I am writing to inform you that we no longer have a need for the information you have been providing and your account has been deactivated. I have requested a $20.00 Reward Choice Certificate for you to compensate you for your remaining points. You will receive this certificate in your email within the next few days. Please read the Rewards Program page to learn about the redemption process for this reward. If you have additional questions about your reward, please direct them to our rewards partner, Hallmark Insights, at 1-800-765-GIFT (4438).

Thank you for your past contribution and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sincerely,
Kim Sharp
Director of Member Relations
----------------------------------------------------

I WONDER IF I will get one or if anyone else here at BBF got such a letter?

teenies*mom
08-24-2007, 11:02 AM
my dd does this too but she hasn't gotten that email -

sdb_ngc
08-24-2007, 12:46 PM
wow .. I hope they don't drop me

shadeybaby
08-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I received an email several months ago that said if I didn't start making more purchases I would be dropped.

vieprivee
08-24-2007, 10:10 PM
I received an email several months ago that said if I didn't start making more purchases I would be dropped.

MAYBE my son was dropped because he purchases FAR too much? He doesn't really care but he would like to know why they 'kissed him good bye'.

michstjame
08-25-2007, 03:07 AM
Maybe they have decided to focus only on females? Otherwise, that is odd.

rosiesbrat
08-25-2007, 11:12 PM
I got booted several years ago, but I figured it was because I didn't buy enough. I didn't have enough points for anything good, so I was upset about that. They should have given me a chance to get enough points to cash out for something better after all the time I spent answering questions.

vieprivee
08-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I got booted several years ago, but I figured it was because I didn't buy enough. I didn't have enough points for anything good, so I was upset about that. They should have given me a chance to get enough points to cash out for something better after all the time I spent answering questions.

My son is VERY upset now and is really wondering what he did wrong. He buys lots of things from lots of stores (THAT is WHY he works!) and has no idea WHY he was dumped. I really thought by posting here I would find others what were thrown out as well as of late, but nobody else seems to have been dumped. SO now he feels like he must have made one big blunder and has no idea what it was. I WISH they would tell you WHY they dump you!

rosiesbrat, THANKS for posting. AT LEAST someone else was dumped with no reason given and I can tell my son this.