PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Please

Nanc952
08-24-2007, 04:22 AM
Seems like my week for dog problems. Got one taken care of now my baby is so sick and vet wants to wait a week to see how she gets along.
She keeps trying to go and I got up as she sleeps with me and now is passing blood. So am sitting up so she is not in bed, when on computer she has her own bed by my chair. I know that is terrible, plus it is pouring down rain, roof leaking. :(
We can make it but baby girl got me so worried. Am going to call when daylight but know what he will say give the med's time but a week that seems crazy now with blood.
Sorry guys for going on just no sleep and worried.
Pray for my dog please that she gets well and I know this sounds hard but that it don't cost a arm and leg to heal her. Funds are low but she is my baby so we will do what has to be done to get her well.

BeanieLuvR
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
(((Nanc952))) I would be worried too. I think I might get a second opinion if he doesn't get you in to recheck your dog today. To me passing blood sounds like it would be getting worse not better. Said a prayer for you and your dog. Let us know what the vet says when you call.

lymi
08-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Sounds like parvo. I will pray. Dogs are so special

Nanc952
08-25-2007, 11:39 AM
She is doing better can wag her tail so is getting happier I am not as she is draining and making a mess but will live with that at least no blood. Said it should stop in 3 days?
Got her to see another vet he flushed her (which has made her mad at me as I held her) and gave her a couple of shots said was a infection and happens in older dogs. That it would be best for her to have surgery but not at this time with the infection in her and her age.
Will not go back to first vet as he seem to think it didn't matter and wanted me to come in Monday. Blood wait till Monday don't think so.
Thank you for your prays as I am sure they have helped her getting better.

BeanieLuvR
08-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear that she is doing better. It is good that you got her into another vet. Hope that she continues to improve. :)

Mary_Jo3
08-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Sending warm thoughts and ((HUGS)) to your dog, you for being so loving and that you can get the roof fixed. As the mom of a 14yr old, 15 in Oct Plott Hound I know how hard it is to watch them grow old and get sick. We spend a fortune in meds, but she is worth every penny.

ang in NC
08-26-2007, 07:54 PM
praying for complete healing