PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite makeup item?

BigLyd1
08-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Either type of makeup or specific brand and type. And yes, T, you can answer this too. I wouldn't want to discriminate.

For me, I'm a lipstick fanatic. Don't really have a favorite brand or color. I buy all different brands, and buy the more expensive ones on ebay.

lymi
08-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Maybelline waterproof mascara. Has anyone tried the permanent makups? I'd like to try the eye liner, but am not sure

Char
08-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Maybelline waterproof mascara and eye liner...

As far as a foundation, Cover Girl.... but I could do without everything else, but, I want the eyes darkened. :D

Anig2u
08-22-2007, 05:59 PM
my eyelashes are dark so I never use mascara, and I have tried it a few times but it irritates me..the mascara makes my eyelashes too long so everytime I blink my lashes hit my glasses..I need to try contacts but I hate the thought of sticking them on my eyes.. but I feel naked without eyeliner and lip gloss.

Specialk
08-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Cant go without my mascara, foundation and lipstick!!!!!

cutieangel
08-22-2007, 06:06 PM
maybeline mascara! lip gloss a must! and of course eye shadow!!! those are the 3 things i only use! no foundation or powder or blush! i blush very easily so i do not need it!!!!

buglebe
08-22-2007, 06:26 PM
I love to see people with tastefully applied makeup. My mom wouldn't have been seen without hers and my sister is the same way. And the same goes for all their jewelry. And shame on me I don't wear any. I found that eye make up just irritated my eyes so I was rubbing and itching them all day. I decided the other make up with my eyes bare looked pretty stupid so I just finally gave up on all make up. Perhaps if I go to my 45th highschool reunion I will wear make up.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Clarin's #01 black mascara

suprtruckr
08-22-2007, 06:52 PM
dutch boy paint :rolling

cubsgirl21
08-22-2007, 07:02 PM
dutch boy paint :rolling

I see you've met my MIL! :rolling

Barcode
08-22-2007, 07:35 PM
I wouldnt dare walk out the door without EYELINER. It's some brand of stick I get at Sally Beauty Supply.

Heidi
08-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Mascara, preferably Max Factor black

Mini
08-22-2007, 08:37 PM
I usually dont wear any except clear lip gloss which I wear when I go out. I like NYC its like $1.25 or something at WM it tastes awesome(and my bf agress LOL) As far as foundation Im sooo white nothing blends in that Ive found and Im allergic to eye liner. Other then that I might use some eyeshadow and a little glitter when I go out and I paint my toes sometimes.

lisarae
08-23-2007, 06:55 AM
I use it all. I have such blotchy skin and squinty eyes. So eyeliner, mascara, and a base is a must. And lipstick because my lip color is disappearing for some weird reason.

Willow
08-23-2007, 07:08 AM
I wouldnt dare walk out the door without EYELINER.

The same here. I use foundation, eye liner, blush and lip gloss. Sometimes I use mascara but I really haven't found one that doesn't make my eyes look like tarantula eyes. I curl my eyelashes so that helps a little. I use eye shadow but not everyday. My eyes are green so shades of purple seem to look best. As far as brands I like the Sally Hansen spray on foundation. I spray it on a sponge and use it that way. I also like the covergirl that goes on as a creme and dries to a powdery finish. I use that in the fall and winter because it's a bit heavier. I use a liquid or the spray can during the spring and summer. For eyeliner I use the Covergirl Perfect blend in basic black. I use all different brands of blush but try to stick with the same shade. I like either clear lip gloss or a light pink. I'm trying to find one that will appear shiny but not feel sticky. The only thing that bugs me is when I'm outside and the wind starts blowing and my hair sticks to my lips. I hate that. LOL

VenusA423
08-23-2007, 07:20 AM
I see you've met my MIL! :rolling

That's funny! :clown

I usually put on CG powder foundation which helps with my oily skin, eyeliner and mascara.. sometimes eye shadow. And I always have chapstick handy.. I'm obsessed with it. Lipstick doesn't like to stay on, or I would wear it.

Army-Mom
08-23-2007, 07:24 AM
eyeliner and mascara is a must for me..