PDA

View Full Version : mycokerewards.net?

whatever
08-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Okay so i have accounts for my mom and her husband. ANd myself.
And i was going to cash out pts on my computer for them for the 12pk of coke and close the accounts (they don't understand how to do)
And after i did it on my mom's account. It won't let me on her husbands?
Any suggestions out there?

loveswolfs
08-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Coke might think you have more than 1 acct since you are requesting from the same pc. Ive been reading that coke is locking accts if they find out ppl have more than one. Im not saying you do..im just saying what i have been reading at other forums. Are you able to get into the 2 other accts?

whatever
08-18-2007, 05:18 PM
sort of, I did it when mypoints was offering pts to sign up with them. And then when everyone was offering codes i listed them. So i was just going to cash out and close them. But they are under there addresses, not mine.
so my pc, there addy's.

loveswolfs
08-18-2007, 06:07 PM
sort of, I did it when mypoints was offering pts to sign up with them. And then when everyone was offering codes i listed them. So i was just going to cash out and close them. But they are under there addresses, not mine.
so my pc, there addy's.

I would go use thier pc to get what you wanted & close out the accts. That way you dont get your acct locked and loose any points you have left.