PDA

View Full Version : FedEX employee

ahippiechic
07-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Did anyone get the free bottle of Juicy Juice from the freebie section? I did and it FedEx delivered it earlier this morning. Instead of juice, it was Arvil Lavigne Cd (with cracked cases and a bunch of wires and connectors!

I called Nestle, (their # is on the shipping label) The lady didn't really know what to say, she said she would find out what happened. She called me back a few hours later and said that they had shipped the juice in a white triangle-shaped box. The box I got was about 2 ft sq and was brown.

So once I started looking, you can tell that the shipping label has been taped on, so I removed it and it has white paper stuck to the back of it, in strips. You know, like when you pull a sticker off something and some of the paper comes up with it?? Like it had been pulled off another box and then taped on that one! I told her this and she had a FedEx shipping supervisor come back out here and look at it. He said the same thing, that someone had pulled the shipping label off my box and taped it on this box.

He said that sometimes employees did this! WTF?? He took photos and then told me I could keep the box! Even if I wanted it, (which I don't) that stuff belongs to someone! I made him take it back with him. That way at least if someone calls and says they got a box with juice instead of the CDs & wires, he can give it to them.

It just really bothered me that this didn't seem to bother him much. Employees switching shipping labels SHOULD be important to him, so he can put a stop to it. What if this had been something expensive or important, someone would have been really pissed that I had gotten their stuff.

On a better note, Nestle is sending me out another free Juicy Juice, by UPS plus some coupons to get more free juice, they were very nice and helpful, even tho the problem wasn't their fault. She also said that FedEx would be hearing from them about this.

loveswolfs
07-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Wow..Glad your getting another bottle & extra coupons. That was very nice of them. As for fedex things like that must happen a lot if they dont really care. Wonder if there is some one higher you can talk to about how this guy acted. Wonder what the person who was getting the tapes but got your juice thought? I know i wouldnt be a happy camper.

starduster31
07-30-2007, 02:16 PM
i got this, and the driver put it in my bbq pit !!! didnt even know it was here til dh was gonna grill burgers yesterday, and lo and behold !!! juice in the pit !!

Fred12
07-30-2007, 04:52 PM
I got it today, I hope my Grandson likes it. That is unbelievable that they did that. I hope they catch whoever is doing it. I was suprised that they didn't just mail a coupon for a free product, it would be a lot cheaper than mailing juice FedEx LOL

Lasher
07-30-2007, 04:57 PM
FED EX SUCKS, ok well at least the ones that come to my house do. 90% of the time I am home when they come because I work overnight, and if I know I have something coming, I sleep downstairs on the couch which is less than 2 feet from the door. I can hear people close their doors nextdoor, hear them start their cars. These asshats don't even knock, they tiptoe up, slap a "we missed you" sticker on the door and run, then when I drive down to the office to pick it up, they take forever to find it, tell me they don't know where the driver is, etc. It's gotta to the point to where if someone will only ship fed ex, I don't order it.

cubsgirl21
07-30-2007, 06:42 PM
FED EX SUCKS, ok well at least the ones that come to my house do. 90% of the time I am home when they come because I work overnight, and if I know I have something coming, I sleep downstairs on the couch which is less than 2 feet from the door. I can hear people close their doors nextdoor, hear them start their cars. These asshats don't even knock, they tiptoe up, slap a "we missed you" sticker on the door and run, then when I drive down to the office to pick it up, they take forever to find it, tell me they don't know where the driver is, etc. It's gotta to the point to where if someone will only ship fed ex, I don't order it.

ITA. FedEx drivers around here are so dumb. One driver walked into a friend's house without ringing the doorbell or knocking. The dog she was fostering bit the leg of his pants cause this guy walked into the house unannounced. What a moron!

My UPS guy is a saint! He's always early and couldn't be any nicer. If no one's home, he leaves the package inside the fence for us.

okie
07-30-2007, 06:48 PM
I would be calling Fedex's 800 number and making a complaint with the corporate office.

ahippiechic
07-30-2007, 07:34 PM
I would be calling Fedex's 800 number and making a complaint with the corporate office.

I did that too. I just could not believe he acted that way. I know shit happens and mistakes are made sometimes, but this wasn't a mistake, someone did that on purpose.

Shann
07-30-2007, 08:13 PM
how ridiculous! I'm glad you reported it. That's pretty sad that he's taken the ho-hum attitude of it. What if it was his package... would he be all right if someone did that to something he was waiting for.

taz69
08-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Fed Ex left my juice under a tree in the front yard-the dog found it and brought it up to the house!

Mary_Jo3
08-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Last winter they stuck a box between my door and storm door and didn't get it closed all the way. Needless to say the wind caught the storm door, ripped the closer out of the wall and smashed my outside light. We were having a little wind that day.
Hubby fixed it he said it would be to hard to prove.

ahippiechic
08-01-2007, 07:57 PM
My wedding announcement were supposed to be shipped Fedex. I called them and asked them to ship the UPS but they had already went out. They had better arrive safely!

kyswpgrl
08-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Ugh...had my own issue with FedEx today, even though it wasn't completely their fault. Ordered dh a new phone from the "New Cingular" and I knew it was due to arrive today via FedEx. Usually they will just leave it in between my front and storm doors as dh and I both work all day. Anyway, I'm running errands during lunch and FedEx calls and says they are trying to deliver to xxxx Sterling Dr., but don't have an apartment #. That address was dh's apartment from two years ago before we married! They wouldn't reroute and said I needed to call AT&T to have THEM reroute. So I did, but when the CSR contacted FedEx, they told her they couldn't reroute...could only return or let us pick up. So dh had to take off work early to go pick it up. Thankfully AT&T credited my shipping costs back to my account.