PDA

View Full Version : Kid Swap...August..signups now!!

shellysms
07-29-2007, 03:21 PM
ok everyone..does your kiddo's like getting good things in the mail??? well sign up now. Sign up your kids name, age and likes. I will match them with a partner...and you send your partner something special in the mail. pkg must be valued at $10....you must get delivery confirmation...and the $10 does not include shipping!!! You must ship by August 15th!!!

I will start with mine!!
Haley, 10 yrs old... from haley herself. :)
likes: Fergi Cd , taylor Swift Cd ,dog the bounty hunter backpack or anything dog the bounty hunter, , Anything with skulls like , magic 8 ball , , Hannah Montana 2 Cd , gift cards to Target , office max , clairs , and outback steak house , hair color like spiking colors blue, red.

Tyler - 12 yrs old.:
likes: gamestop GC, Hair Glue, Hair Dye (blue,black,white), wacky package folders and stuff,
chocolate bubble gum, shirts with sayings on them walmart XL..Looking for "01" general lee, orange dukes of hazzard shirt, BOD cologne, HALO (xbox game) room decorations. will add more later!

Heidi
07-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Yay! Finally another one. McKenzie's been checking the mail everyday and said just the other day "man I never get anything good anymore!". Like she really gets stuff frequently anyway.

McKenzie age 7 likes anything pink or purple, frogs, fish, anything art/crafts, barbie, littlest pet shop, Junie B. Jones books, American Girl books, Build A Bear kits (tiny bears you stuff, they usually come with one outfit), dvd's, McDonalds, Toys R Us.

lavena1975
07-29-2007, 07:15 PM
we are in again... i have 2 of them this time
ASHLYNN- AGE 10
LOVES BUILD A BEAR.. LOVES TO DRAW.. LOVES MAKING THINGS.. PONY TAIL HOLDERS...NANCY DREW BOOKS

RHYLIN-- AGE (ALMOST 7)

LOVES HATS, CARS, (THE MOVIE CARS) LEAPSTER, V.SMILE, GAMEBOY ADVANCE, LITEBRITE TRUCKS.. ANYTHING FOR BOYS

ang in NC
07-30-2007, 05:39 PM
Megan,14
gift cards to petco,petsmart,old navy
light pink lip gloss
guinea pig food
can or pouch cat food
act floride rinse (generic is fine)
roll on dove or secret roll on
STAMPS!
Carpet fresh (yes she uses this everyday in her b-room!)
That is it, Thanks Shelly!

shellysms
07-31-2007, 04:24 PM

ang in NC
07-31-2007, 06:02 PM
ditto that birthday girl.

shellysms
08-03-2007, 05:48 AM
:)

DezaRay24
08-03-2007, 06:00 PM
I was so sad we didn't have this last month since Bryce's B-day was July 23 But I'm happy its back & I'm sure he will too! Well, he is the BIG 11 now and boy have things changed LOL He is now TOTALLLY into the New York Yankees & Alex Rodriges and Babe Ruth. Also anything else to do with Baseball. He wants to turn his room into a baseball room. He like Transformers & still needs some die cast Cars from the movie Cars. Gift Cards to Wal-Mart or Big 5 for Baseball goodies Oh and Itunes GC's for his Ipod.

Thanks again Shelly

ang in NC
08-05-2007, 02:24 PM
bump

shellysms
08-07-2007, 08:25 AM
ok...here's the matches... please contact your partner for shipping info

(Heidi) McKenzie & (AngNC) Megan

(shellysms) Haley & Rhylin (Lavena)
(shellysms) Haley & Ashlynn (Lavena)

(shellysms) Tyler & Bryce (DezaRay)

Have fun!!!

Heidi
08-13-2007, 10:43 AM
McKenzie got so spoiled this month. Thank you Megan and mom for making her so happy. She loves everything and couldn't wait to take a bath last night to "try out" her Hello Kitty stuff. Megan's will be going out towards the end of the week.

ang in NC
08-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Glad she liked it all!

lisarae
08-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Brady was just asking when we are going to do stuff in the mail again. So if one is organized next month Haley and Brady are in.

ang in NC
08-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Megan got hers today. Wow you made her so happy! Thanks for a great swap. She got a petsmart gift card, and stamps. Just what she wanted and needed. Thanks!

shellysms
08-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Please post when you receive..thanks!!

shellysms
08-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Haley got her pkg yesterday. Thanks so much.
she is very happy!

ang in NC
08-30-2007, 08:58 AM
bumping, thanks again Shelly for doing this for us