PDA

View Full Version : CashDuck

mytabbycat
07-27-2007, 01:26 PM
How do you earn money on CashDuck? You complete a variety of offers - trial memberships, surveys, and more - and are paid for completing them. Some offers cost money to complete, but you will always be paid more for completing the offer than it cost you. My goal on CashDuck is to help you make some extra money. This is not a get rich quick scheme, and you won't be able to quit your job using this site, but you will be able to make some extra money to use towards your goals. I want the site to be easy to use and for you to have a good experience! The focus at CashDuck is on QUALITY offers, not just the QUANTITY of offers. I check every offer to ensure that it isn't too expensive or time consuming, and that it is an offer that I would consider it worthwhile to complete myself. You are not required to refer others in order to make money.
In addition to earning money, with every offer you complete you will also earn feathers which you can use towards great prizes like gift cards and free referrals. Offers will award between one and five feathers per offer - even free offers! You can earn between 50 cents and fifteen dollars for free offers, and up to 50 dollars for offers that cost money.
CashDuck's focus is on free or low-cost offers - offers which cost money usually cost between one and six dollars, and most offers will cost less than ten dollars. If you have a specific item you would like to see, please let me know!
From time to time there will be a Seven Feather Special - an offer which for a limited time will award seven feathers or more, in addition to cash. These will be available on the first page of the View Offers link.

I did 2 offers on my first day and both credited within hours. I usually have bad luck with offers crediting on sites, but so far so good! :)

http://www.cashduck.com/members/register.php?ref=mytabbycat