PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me and Benny Hinn prayer number

kimberlya
07-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Please pray for me. I am told I am a Babe In CHrist. Pray that I will get to know my Heavenly Father better and not let all of my past scars get in the way. Pray that I will be able to know who my Heavenly Father is. PRay for me In JEsus Name. Amen

Benny HInn Prayer line
you leave a message and they pray for you.
1-800-433-1900

For those of you who dont know, you can save alot of the pretty pictures you see, angels, Jesus, lighthouses, deer and more by right clicking and pressing save target as and then choose the place in the computer that you want to save it as.....You can use them as art to use to include in a letter you are typing, you can blow them up so they can be printed and some you may be able to blow up and color. You can use them on your websites and more.

BeanieLuvR
07-23-2007, 07:49 PM
I am praying for you. The best way to get to know God better is to read the bible and pray. Our sermon at church was on that very subject this past Sunday. If you have a church that you attend try to go as much as you can. If you don't then try visiting churches until you find one that you feel is right for you. I am lucky in that I attend a smaller church and we are all just like family. My FIL is the preacher and if I have inner conflicts I talk to him about them and he can give me scripture to read. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can pm me and I will help you as best I can. You are certainly on the right path by wanting to be closer to God. :)

Thanks for the tip on how to save pictures. I never knew that you could do that. My computer skills are very limited.

renaissanceman
07-25-2007, 01:00 AM
It is never a bad thing to get folks praying for you!

BUT, I am extremely cautious of Benny Hinn and his ministry. I would ask you to do a little research online about him.

JUST my opinon, but he sort of scares me. I believe that he is warring with some dark spirits.

I will pray for you as you learn about God please feel free to review my posts (the recent talks between myself and turbop? I feel are particularly good) and please PM me if you have any specific questions.

YankeeMary
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I will keep you in my prayers. God is good and will prevail, just hang on.

YankeeMary
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
It is never a bad thing to get folks praying for you!

BUT, I am extremely cautious of Benny Hinn and his ministry. I would ask you to do a little research online about him.

JUST my opinon, but he sort of scares me. I believe that he is warring with some dark spirits.

I will pray for you as you learn about God please feel free to review my posts (the recent talks between myself and turbop? I feel are particularly good) and please PM me if you have any specific questions.

http://www.team-ninja.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/stomp.gif