PDA

View Full Version : BzzAgent

Storm Raven
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Is anyone getting rewards other than the charity stuff? I've gotten into a couple of campaigns but nothing for me other than those.

I'm not about to bother filling out reports anymore at this point.

Geez! :getyou

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Thats all that has been there for me,except today I looked and for the Raid,there is a stainless steel/glass bread keeper for 950 points.There hasn't been any rewards for a long time for me,I have lots of points but nothing to use them on :(

loveswolfs
07-09-2007, 05:11 PM
I read on another board that some one e-mailed them and buzz said they will have rewards soon, but how soon is soon i dont know.

treasure60
07-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I hope they have some g/c ...that would be nice.....like to fast food or something.

vieprivee
07-09-2007, 08:11 PM
I just don't get it..we work so hard to Bzz and we at least want to feel appreciated and be offered something for our efforts. I am writing a minimum of reports now even thought I am still Bzzing a lot. BUT there are NO rewards except for that 950 point bread box and apparently I am NOT the only one who has no interest in that loser.WISH I could cash out and leave...no such luck! :(

PS
Someone was supposed to email me about Bzz..PLEASE do so as I would LOVE to do what you suggested!

Storm Raven
07-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Ugh! At least it's not just me. I'll hold onto a tiny sliver of hope that maybe, just maybe, new prizes might appear... (yeah right) GCs would be verrrry nice! (you listening Bzzzz?)

Yeah I am bzzing, but not really bothering to write the reports - I just don't see the incentive in wasting my time doing that part, you know?