PDA

View Full Version : A new car...

tough guy
07-09-2007, 06:09 AM
I took my dad car shopping on Sat. afternoon. My parents have had the same car since i was in school back in '94. Since, a deer has hit it, the A/C went out and hey...it was time. Anyhow, he picked out a new one on Sat. and I am giving them my vacation money I stashed so they put a nice down payment on it.

We are picking it up today! Its not brand new, but new for them. I am soo happy for them. Its fully loaded with sunroof, heated seats and the best of all, they will have A/C again!!!!!

Here is the one we are picking up today....:dancing:

in the drop down box, hit chrysler, its the first car to pop up!
http://www.cawcawcaw.com/inventory.php

freeby4me
07-09-2007, 06:14 AM
Do you mean that EXACT PT cruiser or one like it??
That is a beautiful car!! Major congrats and thats so sweet of you to give them your vacation money!!

http://images.getauto.com/vehicles/3C8F/3C8FY68BX2T348095-a.jpg

My neighbor has a red PT Cruiser and she absolutely loves it!

lisahiser
07-09-2007, 06:27 AM
When I worked for a Used Car dealership, we had a PT Cruiser that someone had a Jimmy Buffet Mural custom painted on it- lol! It was really cute but, It hasn't sold. Guess we don't have that many Buffet Fans in the area. -lol

Congrats to your parental units on their newer car. and Congrats to you for helping them out! What a Great Kid you are!

tough guy
07-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Do you mean that EXACT PT cruiser or one like it??
That is a beautiful car!! Major congrats and thats so sweet of you to give them your vacation money!!

http://images.getauto.com/vehicles/3C8F/3C8FY68BX2T348095-a.jpg

My neighbor has a red PT Cruiser and she absolutely loves it!

the EXACT one!! I am sooo happy!! So hopefully it will say sold by 5pm:D

freeby4me
07-09-2007, 06:51 AM
That is so awesome, it has some great features!!

Power Door Locks
Power Windows
Power Outlet
AM/FM Stereo Radio
Cassette Player
Compact Disc Player
Trip Odometer
Tachometer
Air Conditioning
Tilt Steering Wheel
Cruise Control
Tinted Glass
Driver's Front Airbag
Passenger's Front Airbag
Front Bucket Seats
Reclining Seats
Leather Upholstery
Power Sunroof
Alloy Wheels
Clock
Interval Wipers
Rear Defroster
Rear Window Wiper
Carpeting
Cup Holder
Map Lights

aussiegirl
07-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Congrats to your parents on the new car. How nice of you to give them the down payment. I just got a new car last month, and the A/C is awesome, I went without A/C for years with my old car.

elervin1
07-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Congrats! Hope they enjoy it. Nice of you to help out also.

mamalamas
07-09-2007, 07:15 AM
Big congrats to your parents on the new car! It is a beauty!

And a big hug for you for helping them out!

socks1211
07-09-2007, 07:51 AM
that is a nice curiser but in my personal oppinion i hate them especialy the new ones they are so small inside

YankeeMary
07-09-2007, 08:08 AM
WOO HOO for them and pat on the back to you for being so generous.

tough guy
07-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Thanks everyone, Dont mean to sound..um..not sure..'rude' maybe but i dont need the credit for helping, they did alot for me when i needed it..just want them to be happy:)

suprtruckr
07-09-2007, 08:29 AM
that is a nice curiser but in my personal oppinion i hate them especialy the new ones they are so small inside

i agree when we were looking for our new car i went to make sure i was able to get into one and nearly dislocated my hip and it didn't have a back seat reamining
but that looks like a nice "woody"

YankeeMary
07-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks everyone, Dont mean to sound..um..not sure..'rude' maybe but i dont need the credit for helping, they did alot for me when i needed it..just want them to be happy:)

I realize you were looking for "credit" but what you did was awesome and you do deserve to be reconized for that. You are a great daughter and I am sure they totally appreciate you, just as they are great parents and you showed them you appreciated them. Thats what family is about.:dancing: