PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer Of Thanks!!!!

MsLynn
07-02-2007, 09:48 AM
as most of ya'll know, i've been having a hard time making ends meet being a single mother of 3 boys. well in jan my check got garnished after being in court over a van i used to have. over $300 out of my check for 18 months or so.

well today i got a call, I'm officially working part time for the dept of emergency management. I work 20-32 hrs a month and make $400 before taxes. it will make up whats being garnished.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!, i've been praying for so long for a part time job, i've been applying at all kinds of places but with only having long term dispatching jobs no one apparently wanted to hire me. lol. ( i can actually laugh about it, instead of crying) lol...

THE BEST PART.... its in the same building i'm working at now. so all i have to do is go in early a few days a month. AND I GET TO PICK WHEN I COME IN. a couple hrs a day or all day a couple days. nights weekends, just whenever so long as i put in at least 20, but not more than 32 hrs and get the work done. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU GOD!!!

I LOVE YOU LORD!!!!

sorry if i bored ya'll. i just had to tell someone. and ya'll are the best friends i have

evrita
07-02-2007, 10:02 AM
WTG Lynn I hear you on the small things I made an appeal on my reapprail of my house and they lowered it for the 2nd time by 12,000 and I looked like the crazy lady doing a dance !! We all need it sometimes !! I hope things continue in the same direction.

tracyb
07-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Thank you Lord for providing when things didnt look very promising....Thanks for the good news..finally somebody is able to share some good news these days...lol..

BeanieLuvR
07-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Thanks for sharing your blessing. It is good to hear good news. Thanking God for meeting your needs.

MsLynn
07-04-2007, 06:49 AM
after i got the call, all i could say all day was THANK YOU LORD...

ang in NC
07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
ditto that Lynn

Shann
07-05-2007, 10:40 PM
what great news, I'm so happy for you :)