PDA

View Full Version : buzz agent sucks

miawallace
06-27-2007, 03:34 PM
i have been reporting bzz for months about the sunscreen,and i dont understand it,they want you to do all the work for what, a crummy product once a year?! i feel ripped off, what is the point of reporting so much, when you get nothing but one freakin thing. wheres the other campains? whats the point of so much work, i could understand if you were paid with more products to try more often, but this is rediculoius. please answer me if you guys have a clue:confused:

Shann
06-27-2007, 03:42 PM
I don't know.. I barely get in on any campaigns anymore...

crystal_19
06-27-2007, 03:51 PM
I have been a member for about two years now and I just now got in on my first campaigne. It's for TV Guide. I have no idea what to expect but from the sounds of things it doesnt sound like its going to be much fun!

We shall see I guess, sorry it isnt going to well for you.

peanut92973
06-27-2007, 04:30 PM
i've done 3 campains in a month. i guess it's just luck.

Pepsi4me
06-27-2007, 04:51 PM
I have gotten lots of campains. Just in the last month I got the coppertone kids, Raid yellow jacket trap & TV Guide.

I think it may depend on where you live also....maybe.

Lasher
06-27-2007, 05:06 PM
I got the TV guide campaign, but I haven't recieved my kit yet. Been a little over a week.

loris520
06-27-2007, 05:44 PM
It must depend on where you live. I have been a member for less than 4months and I have done 5 campaigns. Coppertone,Al Fresco sausage,Raid yellow jacket traps, Zip lock steamer bags and now TV Guide.

27Summers
06-27-2007, 07:03 PM
so far I like it, I was a member for a long time, but then had to rejoin. I am doing the coppertone campaign right now and just logged in, and the TV guide was available for me. I had checked before when it was first open, but it wasn't there for me, now it was, and I got in.

tbeckys
06-28-2007, 04:29 AM
I have been a bzz agent for over 2 years and have recieved all kinds of good things and all at once it stopped...i don't get to join any campaigns anymore.i e-mailed jono and he said i would recieve once per month due to other people joining ..it has been 3 more months and still nothing!!

bcjjhh
06-28-2007, 05:38 AM
I also do these all the time. I love the free product.

Just this past month or so I have gotten

al fresco
coppertone sunscreen
off
raid yellow jacket
eucrine
tv guide

I have been with them since the beginning and finally had enough to cash in, not a thing that I really must have, but since everything lately has been donations, I wanted to cash in and see if it gets shipped.

I like the free products though

Willow
06-28-2007, 06:01 AM
I did the Eucerin, Coppertone, T.V. Guide Campaign and one or two others within the last couple of months. I have stopped filing bzz reports. I haven't done any since they made all of those new changes and they still send me emails about participating in the campaigns so I don't think they offer campaigns to you according to how many bzz reports you fill out.

3lilpigs
06-28-2007, 06:44 AM
I've been a member almost a year. I hardly get any campaignes. I did however get the one for the Al Fresco sausage. A lot of good that did me...its not available ANYWHERE around here.

I already filled out my 'report' saying it wasnt available here, but yet they keep sending me emails wanting my opinion on it. (perhaps thats just a computer thing).

I did the Alveeno when it came up, and they bugged the hell out of me about it. I answered the questionaire.....but they kept wanting more opinions. JEEZ

It does seem like a lot of work for one product. I mean come on.....I'm not going to write down word for word what my friends say.

volkswagon7
06-28-2007, 07:50 AM
I've been a member almost a year. I hardly get any campaignes. I did however get the one for the Al Fresco sausage. A lot of good that did me...its not available ANYWHERE around here.

I got in that one too and I would have to drive over 50 miles to get it. Just doesn't seem worth it. I have been a member from the beginning and I have yet been able to get anything with my points. Now they don't even offer anything but donations, at least for the campaigns I am in.

Jojaby
06-28-2007, 08:09 AM
I've gotten lots of campaigns lately. I just wish they had more rewards than just charity donations

Willow
06-28-2007, 08:19 AM
We still haven't found a store that sells the Hillshire Farm salad entries that we got a free coupon for. They shouldn't make the campaigns available to people unless the product they are going to send out is available in their area. It kind of makes it hard to bzz a product that you haven't tried.

Quaker_Parrots
06-28-2007, 10:12 AM
What section did you look for it in? Most stores have it in the lunch meat section, not produce.

We still haven't found a store that sells the Hillshire Farm salad entries that we got a free coupon for. They shouldn't make the campaigns available to people unless the product they are going to send out is available in their area. It kind of makes it hard to bzz a product that you haven't tried.

Willow
06-28-2007, 10:29 AM
What section did you look for it in? Most stores have it in the lunch meat section, not produce.

We looked everywhere. LOL We went to two Shaw's, two Stop&Shop's and one independent grocery store and none of them seem to have it. They had other Hillshire Farm products but not the salad entrees.

Pepsi4me
06-28-2007, 12:19 PM

I already filled out my 'report' saying it wasnt available here, but yet they keep sending me emails wanting my opinion on it. (perhaps thats just a computer thing).

I did the Alveeno when it came up, and they bugged the hell out of me about it. I answered the questionaire.....but they kept wanting more opinions. JEEZ

It does seem like a lot of work for one product. I mean come on.....I'm not going to write down word for word what my friends say.

I think the point of being a member is they want people who will bzz about the product then let them know.
I think it's a great site & usually I will do 2 bzz reports per item that I get. Then I will go back & do the little survey things they also ask you to fill out when I have time.
If you cant/dont have time to do do it then maybe its not for you.

dv8grl
06-28-2007, 04:22 PM
I've done quite a few within this past yr. , but I'm horrible at it. I barely write more than 4 sentences about who I Bzz'd with. I never do surveys or polls. I think they'll kick me out soon because I never do what they ask.

Right now they want me to do the TV Guide, but I dont need anymore useless clutter around the house., and the recycling bin is always full :burnout:

3lilpigs
06-28-2007, 06:17 PM
If you cant/dont have time to do do it then maybe its not for you.

It's not that I dont have time for it, it's the fact that I ALREADY answered them, gave my opinions and my friends opinions, and they STILL email me again asking for more opinions.

ggawlak
06-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Well sure, they want you to buzz as many people as possible about it. That is the nature of their business, afterall. Besides, those emails are sent out to everyone in the campaign, so it's nothing personal.

I don't do a ton with them, but I'm doing 4 currently: Raid, Coppertone, Al Fresco and TV Guide. And I usually do at least 2-3 reports and fill out all the surveys. I'm not going to get rich off of them, but I sure do enjoy getting full-sized products, plus coupons, to test at home. What's to complain about, really?

tbeckys
06-29-2007, 07:22 PM
As i said before ..I used to do so many of these campaigns I couldnt keep up and I told people about them(bzzed)and I have answered all the surveys and after all this time of having loads of campaigns to bzz ....now none!!!I have written to Jono and he says I will get more eventually but havent gotten one in months and months.I dont have a clue as I have done everyting they asked me to do ...also I recieved lots of points for bzzing.I asked if it was anything i did and he said no...Go Figure!!

Bahet
06-29-2007, 07:36 PM
I've done Hillshire Farms salad entrees, Oral B electric toothbrushes, Platronics headset, Aquapod water, Adkins bars, Raid yellow jacket, and TV guide just within the past few months.

RNB16
06-30-2007, 06:43 AM
I've actually been pretty pleased with them lately. Lots of campaigns for me. I gree the rewards have kinda stunk, but about a month ago I was able to redeem for a Homedics ParaSpa and a book. I think the emails are just a generalized one for each campaign it's not like they are trying to say your not doing a good job they are simply trying to remind those who may have forgotten about it.

tsquared
06-30-2007, 08:22 AM
some of it has to do with location........some has to do with ethnicity.......some has to do with the makeup of your family...........thus as times change your profile needs to change with them.............

Mary_Jo3
06-30-2007, 09:44 PM
A lot of times I get an e-mail and it is already filled. The ones I have been able to get into have been posted here, then in a day or 2 I get an e-mail.
I'm doing a ziplock one I just got in the mail, can't wait to try it, but it had been a long dry spell.