PDA

View Full Version : missonaries/ churches that send you mail?

kimberlya
06-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Know any missonaries, evangelist or any thing to do with Christianity that you can sign up with and they will send you letters, certain oppertunities like billy graham does? I would like to look at sites that involve big misistries around the world. What about sites you can submit prayer requests?
I know of www.myprayercircle.com and would recommend them. I know of www.cbn.com that has a paid program on my t.v. who has a number you can call and pray with one of their prayer counselors 1-800-759-0700 they are really nice, sometimes after you tell them your prayer requests and after they pray for you they will offer you some free teaching sheets that involve the problem that you are facing, everytime I call I get insite on my problems and I can feel the power as they pray. I recently recieved a bible from them, I do not know where I signed up for it at though. They have forms for online prayer requests categorizing them in different colums. After you dubmit your prayer request they will e-mail you when they recieve it and they will send you a e-mail confirming with verses and advice on the category for your prayer you selected. know of anyone like them?

janelle
06-25-2007, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the information.

There is also www.beliefnet.com They have prayer circles and lots of information on each religion so you can pick which one is closest to your beliefs.

kimberlya
06-26-2007, 05:30 AM
thank you also