PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Mistywolf

Rosina823
06-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Mistywolf is currently in the hospitol undergoing some test.She has not been feeling well today and she went to the hospitol and they admited her today.She had had a mini stroke a few years ago she was getting some of the same symptoms.Please pray she will get some answers and everything will be ok.She is feeling fine right now..lol...I think she would rather be at home on her Computer.

DBackFan
06-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh my goodness girl you are in my prayers for sure. Hope its nothing and you are back soon! gosh you better be ok!!!!

DestinysGrandma
06-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Feel better soon you are in my prayers.

queenangie
06-25-2007, 06:19 AM
Prayers for our dear friend!

Hoping you'll feel better quickly.

mamalamas
06-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Thank you everyone ... I am sure Misty will be tickled pink to know you are thinking of her! :dancing:

Hopefully everything goes alright with her tests ... still have heard nothing yet :slap Soon as Rosina or I hear anything ... we will post!

Tasha405
06-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh no! I hope she's ok. Please update us when u can. I thinking of you girl! ((((Hugs))))

buttrfli
06-25-2007, 04:46 PM
OMIGOSH! Please let us know how shes doing! and let her know shes definitely being thought of and prayed for.

freeby4me
06-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I hope all is well and she can come home to real food and her computer. (((HUGS)))

MistyWolf
06-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Thank you ((everyone)) .. I just got home a bit ago. They discharged me with migraines and said I am very stressed out. I personally don't feel stressed out, but stress has a way of sneaking up on us.

They did a cat scan, MRI, echo cardiogram, EKG and an ultrasound of the arteries in my neck .. all came back normal .. no new signs of a stroke or TIA. I just need to relax ;)

And I got the all clear for my vacation Sunday .. lol, so I'll get plenty of relaxation soon.

mamalamas
06-25-2007, 07:27 PM
So glad you are home and all the tests came back good for you!

See ... one night out with Becky and you wind up in the hospital ... imagine how I felt living with her up my hiney ... ROFLMAO!!!!

Seriously, so happy things are ok for you!

MistyWolf
06-25-2007, 08:09 PM
So glad you are home and all the tests came back good for you!

See ... one night out with Becky and you wind up in the hospital ... imagine how I felt living with her up my hiney ... ROFLMAO!!!!

Seriously, so happy things are ok for you!

LOL .. yeah .. we'll blame it all on Becky ;)

YankeeMary
06-25-2007, 08:55 PM
I just now seen this...sorry. When I first seen this post, I knew you'd be ok, since you weren't gonna let anything keep you from your vacation. I am sure glad you are ok. Hugs and don't go scaring everyone like that again girl.

DestinysGrandma
06-26-2007, 12:04 AM
glad to hear that everything came back normal. Have a relaxing stress free vacation.

Willow
06-26-2007, 06:56 AM
Glad you're home and that you're okay other than being stressed out. Hope you get lots of rest while on vacation. :)

suprtruckr
06-26-2007, 07:28 AM
that short is acting up again...

you know the one between her chair and keyboard ;)

(((misty))) glad everythings ok

MistyWolf
06-26-2007, 10:51 AM
You guys are too funny! . . I still have somewhat of a headache today, but am on my way to the pool .. it's relaxing there .. lol.

And nothing is going to keep me away from my vacation .. lol .. that was one of my main concerns while I was in the hospital .. and I did get the A-OK from the doctor ;)