PDA

View Full Version : <<QR Guess Number Update>>

aurawater
06-24-2007, 10:18 AM
I suggest instead of opening guess number thread why not update this thread always.

Just we all subscribe to this thread and all the updates should be updated here and we all get notification. And who ever gets it first will earn rewards.

Also please do not post thanks here......

aurawater
06-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Guess Number 06-24 Noon

Answer is 186

mspruite
06-24-2007, 10:32 AM
I think that would confuse me -- if all the numbers were posted in one thread.

I wouldn't know when it said "400 is too low" if that meant the midnight game or the noon game or the 7 pm game -- and I would have no idea which date's game you were playing.

I like it better when you title the thread
QR guess # 12 noon 6/24

Then I know exactly which game for exactly what date.

JMHO

candygirl
06-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I think that would confuse me -- if all the numbers were posted in one thread.

I wouldn't know when it said "400 is too low" if that meant the midnight game or the noon game or the 7 pm game -- and I would have no idea which date's game you were playing.

I like it better when you title the thread
QR guess # 12 noon 6/24

Then I know exactly which game for exactly what date.

JMHO

I Agree

nelda
06-24-2007, 11:15 AM
I suggest instead of opening guess number thread why not update this thread always.

Just we all subscribe to this thread and all the updates should be updated here and we all get notification. And who ever gets it first will earn rewards.

Also please do not post thanks here......

Thanks, but this way was already tried for a couple of days or so when the game was new and it didn't work very well. It was very confusing. Besides, we all need to come to the site to put in our guesses to help the next person. The way it is being done now works really good!

heavenheir
06-24-2007, 02:11 PM
:grouphug I totally agree with everyone else here--we need separate threads. Also, I'm sorry if it offends some people but I was raised to say thank-you when someone did something nice. Unless there is a strong opposition to me or anyone else expressing their appreciation, I will continue to do it and let others know I'm not here just to get a free ride. I sincerely appreciate other people's efforts. :grouphug