PDA

View Full Version : need help finding info

earnhardt1
06-15-2007, 06:42 PM
my friend died today and i havent seen her in about 4 years adn i cant seem to find any info if anyone can help she was in mercer county pa her name was kristie bunting.... please help she as about 23 yrs old

freeby4me
06-15-2007, 06:53 PM
My only thought is to check to local online papers tomarrow or monday for the obit. That would have the info on where to send flowers or cards. (((HUGS)))

aussiegirl
06-15-2007, 07:05 PM
my friend died today and i havent seen her in about 4 years adn i cant seem to find any info if anyone can help she was in mercer county pa her name was kristie bunting.... please help she as about 23 yrs old

Can you call the family or a mutual friend? If not I would check the obit.

earnhardt1
06-15-2007, 07:11 PM
she was engaed to my brohter a few years back and the family ended it and it has been forbiddent to speak toher since so i am really upset that i will have to say goodbye to her this way and he doesnt even care

kimberlya
06-20-2007, 12:11 PM
search the google search engine for her name, alot of things may come up but have patience also try phone directories for her number or familys numbers

DBackFan
06-21-2007, 07:17 AM
http://www.meadvilletribune.com/obituaries/local_story_166221136.html

06/16/07 —
MERCER — Kristi Marie Bunting, 22, of 821 E. Cornell Road, Mercer, passed away Thursday, June 14, 2007, in Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township.

She was born Sept. 7, 1984, in Pittsburgh, to Kurt and Judy Fichter Bunting.

Kristi was a homemaker and did baby-sitting. She was of the Presbyterian faith. She graduated from Mercer High School in 2002. She played soccer and softball.

She is survived by her daughter, Terina Lynn Kellar, and her son, James David Kellar, of West Middlesex; her mother, Judy Bromley, and stepfather, Lloyd Bromley, of Mercer; a sister, Jennifer Bromley at the residence; a brother, Phillip Bunting of Farrell; two stepsisters, Jill Mortimer and Jennifer Bungar of Mercer; a stepbrother, Mark Bromley of Fredonia; and her maternal grandparents, Phyllis and James Schofield of Espyville.

Visiting hours will be Sunday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Cunningham Funeral Home Inc., 144 S. Pitt St., Mercer.

Services will be conducted Monday at 11 a.m. at the funeral home, with Pastor Tim Clark of Emmanuel Christian Church, Stoneboro, officiating.

Interment will be in Millbank Cemetery, Fredonia.

if you just search her name and city, state, more than 1 paper has her obit

27Summers
06-21-2007, 08:07 AM

((hugs)) :hug

DBackFan
06-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Michelle if you didn't see it this one has a nice picture of Kristie. So sad. only 22.
http://www.sharonherald.com/fullobits/local_story_166203241.html