PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for our family

bears984
06-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Yesterday we got a call that my husbands 16 year old cousin died in a car accident, he was an only child and an only grandchild on that side of the family so please pray for this family. Here is a clipping that I got off the net about it

CYRIL, Okla. (AP) - A Cyril teenager died today when the vehicle in which he was riding collided with another vehicle on a Caddo County road.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says 16-year-old Dalton Ray Dawdy suffered a massive head injury and was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident near Cyril, just before 1 PM.

The patrol says a pickup truck driven by Vincent Holton was traveling east on a county road when the truck traveled left of the center line and collided with the car Dawdy was riding west on another county road.

Dawdy was pinned in the wreckage for about 30 minutes before Cyril firefighters freed him.

The patrol says Holton and the driver of the other car -- Seth Heck -- sustained multiple injuries and are in critical condition at an Oklahoma City hospital.

janelle
06-12-2007, 11:11 AM
How awful. Will pray for the whole family during this sad and difficult time.

freeby4me
06-12-2007, 11:39 AM
(((HUGS))) Im so sorry.

YankeeMary
06-12-2007, 08:34 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you all. This is so tragic. I am so sorry for your loss.

bears984
06-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Thank you I have a 16 year old son myself and it really hit me hard I don't ever want any thing to happen to my children and I feel so bad for his mother

BeanieLuvR
06-13-2007, 10:20 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for the families involved. It is so sad when a person dies so young.