PDA

View Full Version : Went to get the Root Beer Floats and the traffic---

janelle
06-07-2007, 08:27 PM
was backed up. Seems like everyone is getting one from Sonic. They had workers outside handing them out to the cars so that helps the traffic keep moving.:dancing:

Jolie Rouge
06-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Same here. We ended up at Dairy Queen instead. Great promotion for Sonic !

tsquared
06-08-2007, 03:24 AM
Nothing beats a root beer float in the summer................

lgc5564
06-08-2007, 07:15 AM
They were so yummy.We took all 7 kids and went for it.Our sonic wasn't that buisy. Small town

Tasha405
06-08-2007, 08:27 AM
I miss Sonic!! :( I don't have any up here near me but man when I lived in Tennessee I was at one almost daily! lol

YankeeMary
06-08-2007, 08:30 AM
My sons gf went and brought back 4 of the floats for everyone, except me, as I do not like rootbeer. I sure appreciate Sonic doing this, it was great for their business as well as made the kids feel good.

Tasha405
06-08-2007, 08:35 AM
My sons gf went and brought back 4 of the floats for everyone, except me, as I do not like rootbeer. I sure appreciate Sonic doing this, it was great for their business as well as made the kids feel good.
I don't like rootbeer either. lol I loved getting their large drink (which are huge!) because the ice would last forever and a day in them. lol I also like their cherry limeades and some of their slushes. Oh and their burgers. Oh man, I want Sonic food now. :( lol

suprtruckr
06-08-2007, 09:09 AM
i just got back with a route 44 strawberry limeade and a extra long cheese coney :elefant: :dancing: :rofl:

lisahiser
06-08-2007, 09:09 AM
The nearest Sonic to us is in Kokomo Indiana and it sucks! Now the one we go to down south in Louisiana and such are just great, but the last time we at the one in Kokomo, the food was really greasy and cold as could be, so we never stop there any more on our way back home. They were talking awhile back about putting one up here in Michigan.... I wish they would.
It never fails every time we go to LA, My fiance has to go to Sonic everytime we go to the store...... either its for a shake or a cherry limade....... lol we leave with so much Sonic cups in the car its funny!
I miss being down south!!!!!
I wish they would build one up here!

nanajoanie
06-08-2007, 09:22 AM
All of us were so busy and didn't have time to go. Bet they were yummy tho. I have some old fashioned glass mugs like A&W used to use. We put vanilla ice cream in them and pour Mug Root Beer over them. Delicious.......

Tasha405
06-08-2007, 12:48 PM
The nearest Sonic to us is in Kokomo Indiana and it sucks! Now the one we go to down south in Louisiana and such are just great, but the last time we at the one in Kokomo, the food was really greasy and cold as could be, so we never stop there any more on our way back home. They were talking awhile back about putting one up here in Michigan.... I wish they would.
It never fails every time we go to LA, My fiance has to go to Sonic everytime we go to the store...... either its for a shake or a cherry limade....... lol we leave with so much Sonic cups in the car its funny!
I miss being down south!!!!!
I wish they would build one up here!

I know what you mean, we are the same way when we go back down south. I miss the south too. :(