PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray: Long List prayers for me

kimberlya
06-06-2007, 10:26 PM
for me to believe in god, for me to stop being afraid of the dark, for my husband to come back to me, to be able to easily do my step 3, for me and my sponsers relationship to improve so that we understand each other, for transportation to continue/start daily activites, for my dad to have safe trips, for my famiily to put god first, for me to want to and have the ability to get up early in the morning, for me to have useful things to do all week long, to be organized throughout the whole house, to obey and understand all the advice in the bible, for me and my dads relationship to improve, for everyone viewing, for all those who have prayer lists listed on this site, for love, friendship and trust instad of hate, deceit, paranoia. May my brain be completely healed and return back to normal, may people be reading this and hoping my list of nothing but good things comes true. may we pray for gods will not our will to be done. May I find the love that i long for. May I be strong enough to remain in jesus and believing in jesus and the bible, may i understand and know Jesus and the Bible, may you heal those reading this list who have similiar problems. For my dad to trust me, for me to trust god. FOr insight. For me to love at all times no matter what is going on. Thank you Jesus. Thank you members It really means alot to me.

BeanieLuvR
06-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Praying for God to help you and all of your family.

ang in NC
06-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Praying for your needs. Just ask God for help.

janelle
06-14-2007, 03:08 PM
I will pray. May I say you have quite a list there, you must feel overwelmed with it all. Why not break it down in some simple steps so it won't feel so overwhelming. Why not put yourself first. This is not self-centered. You need to heal before you can help others.

It looks like you have others helping you so that is good. If they are not providing what you need there is always others out there who can also help. You will know when you click with someone who understands. I did.

I know the Lord will help you at the right time. Keep praying and know He will answer all your needs at the right time. It may not make sense to you but it does to the Lord.

kimberlya
06-15-2007, 09:50 AM
thank you for praying for me. How do I break it down and yes I am very overwelmed.

janelle
06-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Talk to friends, etc. Don't keep things in. Don't isolate yourself. I hope you have good counselors that can help put things into perspective with you.

Seems you have some heavy duty things going on right now. Sometimes all we can do is let go and let God. Let God take care of things right now. You are already asking for His help so listen for an answer. It will come. In the form of knowing what you need to do or in the form of caring people who come into your life. It will happen.

God bless.