PDA

View Full Version : One minute each night

Fred12
06-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Prayer is a powerful thing. Let's get this group going and growing!

ONE MINUTE EACH NIGHT

In WWII, there was an advisor to Prime Minister Churchill who organized a group of people who dropped what they were doing every night at a prescribed hour for one minute to collectively pray for the safety of England, its people and peace. This had an amazing effect as bombing stopped.

There is now a group of people organizing the same thing here in America. If you would like to participate: Each evening at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00PM Central, 7:00 PM Mountain, 6:00 PM Pacific), stop whatever you are doing and spend one minute praying for the safety of the United States, our troops, our citizens and for peace in the world.

If you know anyone who would like to participate, please pass this along. Someone said if People really understood the full extent of the power we have available through prayer, we might be speech- less. Our prayers are the most powerful asset we have.
Thank You.

nightrider127
06-05-2007, 01:08 PM
I will do this Fred. I pray every night at midnight anyway so I can just move it back 3 hours. I will also pass it along.

But when we get done asking God for protection and peace, lets not forget to thank Him for everything He has already done for us.

DBackFan
06-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey count me in, what a neat thing to be a part of

nanajoanie
06-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks neighbor. Count on me to do it. I do it several times a day anyway so I'll just do it an extra time.

janelle
06-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Here is a good prayer----

Prayer chain for our Military... Don't break it!

Please send this on after a short prayer. Pray for our soldiers. Don't break it!

Prayer:

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

There is nothing attached. Just send this to people in your address book. Do not let it stop with you. Of all the gifts you could give a Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best one.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR PASSING IT ON!

Fred12
06-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks everyone :) and great prayer janelle

Fred12
06-29-2007, 05:57 PM
I didn't mean to post this in vent and whine I meant to post it in off topic chat.