PDA

View Full Version : I don't have the answer to illegal aliens, but

turbob
06-01-2007, 06:05 PM
I do know why Bush is pushing this INSANE bill - its very simple. Cheap labor for all his big corporation buddies. Make it unlawful to hire an illegal, and watch how fast he back pedals from this farce.

freeby4me
06-01-2007, 06:37 PM
That sounds very true....wouldnt surprise me at all.

stresseater
06-01-2007, 07:24 PM
It's more probable that he is caving in to pressure from the left and those who vote for the left(illegal aliens).If he can make the illegals happy them maybe they will vote more conservative. No I don't mean only illegals vote liberal but most illegals do because it is from the left side that we get such gems as free health care for all, welfare for all and bestowing rights that aren't there for them. As for hiring illegals it IS against the law as per section 8 of USC 1324. :burnout:

YankeeMary
06-01-2007, 08:01 PM
It's more probable that he is caving in to pressure from the left and those who vote for the left(illegal aliens).If he can make the illegals happy them maybe they will vote more conservative. No I don't mean only illegals vote liberal but most illegals do because it is from the left side that we get such gems as free health care for all, welfare for all and bestowing rights that aren't there for them. As for hiring illegals it IS against the law as per section 8 of USC 1324. :burnout:

So the illegals are allowed to vote? I am a bit confused here, did I miss something? If they are allowed to vote that would mean they are registered voters and you can't do that unless you are legal right? Someone help me out here. TIA.

PrincessArky
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
So the illegals are allowed to vote? I am a bit confused here, did I miss something? If they are allowed to vote that would mean they are registered voters and you can't do that unless you are legal right? Someone help me out here. TIA.

I think maybe what is meant is because once all the illegals are made legal which lets face it they will......they want their votes in the future..........thats what I think anyway lol

YankeeMary
06-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I think maybe what is meant is because once all the illegals are made legal which lets face it they will......they want their votes in the future..........thats what I think anyway lol

Oh I see...thanks so much.

YankeeMary
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I do know why Bush is pushing this INSANE bill - its very simple. Cheap labor for all his big corporation buddies. Make it unlawful to hire an illegal, and watch how fast he back pedals from this farce.

I agree with your line of thinking. Its all about making the big money people big money.

PrincessArky
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Oh I see...thanks so much.

well you know it is late and has been a REALLY long week I could be wrong lol

YankeeMary
06-01-2007, 08:48 PM
well you know it is late and has been a REALLY long week I could be wrong lol

As slow as I am it wouldn't matter...hehe.

stresseater
06-01-2007, 10:20 PM
I think maybe what is meant is because once all the illegals are made legal which lets face it they will......they want their votes in the future..........thats what I think anyway lolThat and yes illegals vote. In a lot of states you don't have to show id when you vote or register. How do you think dead people end up voting?:itsme:

Jolie Rouge
06-01-2007, 10:33 PM

Google "noncitizen voting" - you might be surprised at what you find.

See also http://www.immigrantvoting.org/

http://www.bigbigforums.com/news-information/505927-immigrant-voting-rights.html?highlight=illegal+voters

According to several articles I have read the US Constitution allows non-citizen voting, and the practice is enjoying a revival in the United States.

nightrider127
06-02-2007, 01:51 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. We are going to be stuck with the illegal aliens simply because both mainline partys want them, but for different reasons. The democrats want to increase their voter base and the republicans want a source of cheap labor.

It looks more and more everyday that I will be voting for Spud

turbob
06-02-2007, 08:22 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. We are going to be stuck with the illegal aliens simply because both mainline partys want them, but for different reasons. The democrats want to increase their voter base and the republicans want a source of cheap labor.

It looks more and more everyday that I will be voting for Spud

Wow - talk about hiting the nail RIGHT on the head!

ahippiechic
06-02-2007, 11:27 AM
A few years ago here in AZ you didn't have to show ID to vote, but now you do, due to a lot of illegals voting.

buglebe
06-02-2007, 01:10 PM
I think any subject, any thing is related to MONEY!