PDA

View Full Version : desperate housewives

ladybugva
05-21-2007, 06:32 AM
So does any one think Edie is dead or will some one find her and save her?

aussiegirl
05-21-2007, 10:37 AM
No- I think she is dead. I think that they were going to kill off one of the housewives. I hate the way they did it.

ladybugva
05-21-2007, 11:15 AM
I don't tend to read the "internet tv gossip" so I wasn't sure if any one had heard or not.
I agree for some one who was strong and independent (sort of) I didn't expect that.

Shann
05-21-2007, 08:07 PM
I did hear they were going to kill off one of them, but they made it sound like it was Gabby as Eva was talking about leaving the show to start a family...

mamalamas
05-23-2007, 04:44 PM
I think she is dead too .... and Bree ... what a coniving person she is huh? I love this show and can not wait until next season!

pepperpot
05-23-2007, 05:11 PM
I think Edie is dead. To me she wasn't one of the 'main strong' characters. I found it hard to identify with her (although I did find her funny) and thought the other housewives were a stronger support for the show.

Way to go Bree!:star:

cubsgirl21
05-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Yet another show I've been sucked into. Edie was the only character that got on my nerves. Hopefully she's gone. She was funny at times, but not a strong character. Love Bree though.

Jackie_Blu
08-23-2007, 10:04 PM
I love this show, and yea I think Edie is dead. Wonder if we'll have to get used to 1 or 2 new characters next season. Anyone know when the new season starts?

sunflowers
08-24-2007, 03:25 AM
I love this show, and yea I think Edie is dead. Wonder if we'll have to get used to 1 or 2 new characters next season. Anyone know when the new season starts?

Yes the TV guide told about 2 families coming in..one which will be a gay male couple to stir up the pot! And Supposedly a couple who lived there years ago(we never new) moving back.

ladybugva
08-24-2007, 03:42 AM
I saw that the new family she lived there and is back w/ her daughter and a new hubby. The woman is played by Dana Delani.

cathych
08-31-2007, 10:29 AM
spoilers:(don't read em if you don't want to know!)

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=ea2b02f4-bc4d-4eee-a8b6-fa91a4bb0893

http://www.spoilerfix.com/desperate.php

Shann
10-01-2007, 12:07 AM
yep.. not dead just like cathych's link said, but what a beginning... although I totally guessed susan's pregnancy while she was at the dr... I cannot wait to see what this season holds and how Edie makes Carlos' life miserable ;)

ladybugva
10-01-2007, 06:23 AM
i only saw the last 10 min or so. Going to see if I can catch it online one day.

aussiegirl
10-01-2007, 04:40 PM
I thought last nights show was great. I was hoping that Edie wasn't dead, however, now I'm rethinking that.

sunflowers
05-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Holy crap what an ending!
I heard they were gonna jump ahead 5 yrs(something about all th kids aging)
Cant belive Susan isnt with Mike.
And Gabby's kids are ..so not her type!
That was funny!

BeanieLuvR
05-19-2008, 10:26 AM
My daughter and I sat in stunned disbelief!! We had no idea they were going jump ahead 5 years. Our biggest shock was Susan being with someone else too. We had to watch it twice. It is going to be really strange seeing all of the kids older.

Shann
05-19-2008, 10:38 AM
I had read somewhere about them jumping five years as well. I was shocked at the same things you all were, Susan not w/ Mike, Gabby's kids definitely not being her type, and wth was Bree wearing?!? seriously.. yuck I hope that the poor kids name isn't Maynard though, they never talked about changing it from Conner so maybe they legally left it as that? And OMG can you believe what really happened to the first Dylan? :sad and I wonder how long Edie will stay gone and where was Carlos?

PrincessArky
05-22-2008, 03:44 PM
I think if they actually decide to jump 5 yrs into it they will have to do much flash back so we know what is going on which I dont think I would enjoy.....heck I was shocked to see Mike gone too but then again I dont like him so it doesnt hurt my feelings lol

sunflowers
05-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I hope it is not like lost and the whole seaon is a flashback

sunflowers
07-18-2008, 08:10 AM
Desperate Housewives' creator says end in sight
July 18, 2008, 6:33 AM EST
The women of Wisteria Lane may have only a few more years to resolve their assorted problems.

"Desperate Housewives" creator and executive producer Marc Cherry told a meeting of the Television Critics Association on Thursday that he plans to end the ABC series after seven seasons.

The domestic comedy-drama starring Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria begins its fifth season this fall.

"I love working with these gals, but the idea of letting anyone else take the show from me kind of makes me sad and sick to my stomach," Cherry said. "We're going to get out while people still like us."

"Of course," he added, "this could be some clever ruse on my part to get tremendous amounts of money in season eight, but who knows."

PrincessArky
07-18-2008, 09:22 AM
well now that were off so long and then only came back w/a few episodes and they are making Gabby fat since she is gonna be a mom on the show I am really starting to lose interest. I think they really are skipping 5 yrs ahead either that or it is gonna be what flashes back and forth NO THANK YOU I don't like when shows do that sort of thing

Lild
07-22-2008, 07:53 AM
I love the concept....I hate watching shows were I have to keep guessing if the couple will break up or whatever it might be...this way, you get insite that Gabby and Carlos are together, etc...
I love the show...