PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Prayers Needed Now

regor380
05-17-2007, 06:23 AM
My husband has been trying to get a job has been out of work for a long time, got a job in Oct 2006 but it isn't enough to get by with and I have just quit my job due to some back problems and very low pay(waitress), anyway hubby will get an answer today on a job he has been wanting for a long time(long haul truck driver), he has had some problems in the past, that has kept him from passing a background check.The situation happened almost 14 yrs ago, and people don't let you live it down.
Please pray with me that he gets this job and they overlook problems he has had in the past, he is a wonderful man, and a hard worker.I truely believe in the POWER OF PRAYER. Thank you

BeanieLuvR
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Praying for him to get the job. Good luck!!

Pepsi4me
05-18-2007, 01:56 AM
Good luck & I hope it works out for you.

Getogirl
05-18-2007, 06:35 AM
Someone close to me has had the same problem with their past (10 years ago)...a whole different person, just caught up in something out of their control & it haunts them forever. I wish you all the best! Praying for you both! (as well as all the other posts in this forum...I just don't have time to reply to them all right now)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/SnShn/angel-prayers.jpg

racs1218
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Keep your chin up. God will provide, He always does. My prayers are with you and your family. Best of luck!

Roe

regor380
05-20-2007, 05:49 AM
UPDATE He didn't get the job the man told him its because they haul into canada and you can have a conviction on your record no matter how old it is, or what it is. trucking companies say noway no how. Thanks for the prayer I still BELIEVE that eventually something will turn up. Please keep praying for us.
Here's trying to smile, was really let down over all this.

freeby4me
05-20-2007, 06:23 AM
Is there anyway he can take this in front of a judge and try and get it stricken from his record? If he's never been in trouble afterwards and its keeping him from making a desent living then perhaps there is a way? I dunno, just a thought. (((HUGS))) Sorry the job didnt work out. :(

tracyb
05-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Many prayers that something opens up for him

ang in NC
05-27-2007, 10:17 PM
I will pray. And yes trucking companys look at every little thing. Things will get better.

nightrider127
05-28-2007, 09:12 AM
I will pray for your husband and your entire family as well.

Keep the faith, when one door closes, God will open another one.

kimberlya
06-06-2007, 09:54 PM
just prayed and agreed with you. Hopefully another job will come to him out of no where.