PDA

View Full Version : Things we bought from Christmas sales found on bigbig

buglebe
04-28-2007, 03:42 PM
From some of the things on here that were in the Big Deals section I bought a lot of the stuff for Christmas presents. I will tell about the results of some of mine and some of you please do the same.

Radio that you wind up for power- all my male recipients loved this item. I bought 5 of them.

TV's with 5 " screen- $5 dissappointing, couldn't get a picture.

Key Chain with place for digital pictures-fantastic gift, bought 3 of these.

Digital Cameras for $5.- these were great, I bought 3, the pictures are very good, would have been good if I had paid $100 for them.

I didn't make it to get in on the binoculars with camera in them. I would have loved that, how did they turn out? Wanta sell one anyone who got lucky and got one?

How about some of you and your bargains?

Heidi
04-28-2007, 07:27 PM
I got the 5" T.V.'s they work really good for a radio, but the TV is pointless doesn't pick up anything! I bought 5 (for my DD and my niece and nephews). Then for some reason Office Depot sent me another 5 which I wound up giving to my mom to put in a yard sale.

I still haven't tried the digital photo keychains. I have three of them for my mom, and my MIL's. Maybe I'll get around to uploading pics and give them for mothers day.

pepperpot
04-29-2007, 05:33 AM
I bought the tv's too. Did you find the button on the back of the tv? This made a real difference in getting a picture (granted it wasn't a fantastic picture).

I passed on the keychain & camera thinking it was probably junky, apparently I was wrong. Glad to hear they were actually good. *kicks myself in the butt*