PDA

View Full Version : Diet pills

Rosina823
04-25-2007, 10:11 AM
I know there has been questions of them in the past on which work and such.Well my GF has been taking these ones for about 2 months and lost 25 pds.She still eats what she wants to on them..So I know they work..I seen her yestersay and she looks great.I personally dont like diet pills but I know some have asked about them... so here is the site....

http://www.maxxfuel.com/index5.htm

aussiegirl
04-25-2007, 10:43 AM
I know there has been questions of them in the past on which work and such.Well my GF has been taking these ones for about 2 months and lost 25 pds.She still eats what she wants to on them..So I know they work..I seen her yestersay and she looks great.I personally dont like diet pills but I know some have asked about them... so here is the site....

http://www.maxxfuel.com/index5.htm

IMO- These are dangerous!! They are Ephedra, dont you remember all the contravsery on Ephedrian. Follow Misty's lead, she doing it the right way.
(No more Cheesy Fries at work,bummer)

stresseater
04-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Controversy is right. The fda gets a few reports of people(many with preexisting health problems) and a few other idiots who took more than the recommended dosage and all of the sudden the natural product is dangerous. Now if it had been a manufactured pill ... well we all remember phen phen :rolleyes: ;) If you are healthy and don't start slamming them like tic tacs then they are no more dangerous than aspirin. I take ephedra for my lungs and have for years.

MistyWolf
04-26-2007, 04:52 AM
Controversy is right. The fda gets a few reports of people(many with preexisting health problems) and a few other idiots who took more than the recommended dosage and all of the sudden the natural product is dangerous. Now if it had been a manufactured pill ... well we all remember phen phen :rolleyes: ;) If you are healthy and don't start slamming them like tic tacs then they are no more dangerous than aspirin. I take ephedra for my lungs and have for years.

I am healthy and took diet pills before and had a stroke .. they are dangerous! I wasn't slamming them like tic-tacs either .. took them the right way. Still ate .. I wasn't starving myself and was excersing.

And Aussie, I can have cheesy fries, just a bite or two and that is it .. lol.

aussiegirl
04-26-2007, 05:27 AM
I am healthy and took diet pills before and had a stroke .. they are dangerous! I wasn't slamming them like tic-tacs either .. took them the right way. Still ate .. I wasn't starving myself and was excersing.

And Aussie, I can have cheesy fries, just a bite or two and that is it .. lol.

do you think we can order 1/20 of an order tonite

MistyWolf
04-26-2007, 05:28 AM
do you think we can order 1/20 of an order tonite

LOL .. we can try ;)

janelle
04-26-2007, 10:01 PM
I don't trust something that says you can eat all you want and still lose weight. It has to be doing something to your system.

Have you tried Hoodia? It is suppose to suppress your hunger. Now that makes more sense to me. You just do not want to eat as much. I would go with it if I tried anything.