PDA

View Full Version : charm school

cubsgirl21
04-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Anyone else watching this show? It's so terrible it's funny. It's the rejects from Flavor of Love.

Hottie's weave, OMG. :eek: What is that thing on her head? My fave is Goldie or whatever her real name is.

Tasha405
04-25-2007, 07:07 AM
Yep, I'm watching it too! I love these shows. You can't help but laugh and get sucked into all the drama. lol :D

cubsgirl21
04-25-2007, 08:25 AM
So true! Who do you want to win? Goldie is my fave.

JakesMomma
04-25-2007, 08:59 AM
I love these shows they keep me laughing although I did hafta look away when they made out with flavor flav

Oh and who I want to win I want someone crazy like hottie, I want them to keep her on cause I crack up when the little bell rings when she blinks!!!

newattitude
04-25-2007, 09:29 AM
I like Goldie, she was really the only one I liked on FOL

Tasha405
04-25-2007, 12:47 PM
I love these shows they keep me laughing although I did hafta look away when they made out with flavor flav

Oh and who I want to win I want someone crazy like hottie, I want them to keep her on cause I crack up when the little bell rings when she blinks!!!

Oh man, I always had to look away too! I would gag. He's so nasty looking!

Oh and I love the little bell thing everytime she blinks too. She's a little sneak though. I can't believe she hid their dresses like that! LOL

I really like Goldie but I think she already has it all together and shouldn't really be on there. Most of them on there need some serious help! LOL

I'm not really sure who I'd like to see win. They all crack me up in one way or another.

cubsgirl21
04-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Watching Flav slobber all over those women made me want to gag. His gold teeth bothered me.

Goldie does have her stuff together. She's the only normal one in the house. The rest of those women have some issues! LOL Hottie pulling that apple out of her cleavage made my hubby cringe. His words were who the hell would eat that apple?!

One thing about the show is that it makes you feel a little smarter after watching it.

cubsgirl21
04-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Anyone catch this the latest episode? How Goldie/Courtney kept a straight face during that "fashion" show amazes me! I would have been laughing my ass off.

JakesMomma
04-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Im watching it rite now the feathers on daras eyes omg so funny