PDA

View Full Version : vent about Selling and trading at websites.

taylyn
04-21-2007, 08:19 AM
I dont' get it...

This Didnt happen Here- ;)

User posted Items For sale -
I wanted a few -

I have about 100 + feedback at this website...

I emailed user saying I want the xxxx - get back to me with your Paypal Addy And I will pay you Right away!

I explained I Wouldn' t be Back online till that nite - But Rest assured I WANT THE ITEMS - I do Pay as soon as I get Paypal info- :D

Well I came Back on that night _ And there were 3 Messages from this Person - Asking WHEN I was going to Pay , etc , etc,
Yeah three messages in about 4 hours

Anyway I emailed user Back and I was told Items Alredy were Gone - since I Didn't answer Emails:confused: Now these Werent'Desperatly Wanted items...
Still I think it is kind of annoying that Some People think When They are on the Computer You Should be RIGHT THERE and pay them IMMEDIATLY -

I am not talking about Asking someone to Hold items - or go back and forth Repeatedly asking questions , etc.
I am talking about -
I want the Item - I Will Paypal you No later than Tonight ( 5 0r 6 hours away)

:D Just venting and wondering what others think.

freeby4me
04-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Wow that is extreme and really sucks. I would at least hold the items until the person got back to me, not turn around and sell them since I didnt "hear from you" for 2 hours :rolleyes:
I would take that as a sign not to trade with that person no matter what they have that you could use.

taylyn
04-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Yes I agree...

And I Know that if a Regular here Says they Want an item - Than they usually want the Item;)

I'd Personally wait till the Person said NO they don't want it...

I dont' Wait Days Either - But I Do know people Have Lives and can't Be on the Computer every minute of the day :D

eerie777
04-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Amen to that! I t have experienced the "cold shoulder" just because I am not on the computer to answer that very minute! I do have a life and try to do the very best I can to get an answer to the seller ASAP but sometimes there are other "more important" personal things that I have to attend to first. Also, the computer lab in my building complex closes their doors at 5:20 p.m. on Sat-Fri. I can't help that. Please be a bit patient with me y'all. xoxoxoxo

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D